K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

42 minutes ago, Darkling said:

OH THEY DID THIS FOR ME MY FAVES :WAP::WAP:

FINALLY:clap3: :clap3:The fact they’re overlapped cbs 100 times and a collab took this long:deadbanana2:

• Like 1

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Administrator

Praying for Seunghan’s mental health. While I’m glad he’s not in trouble, this is incredibly unfortunate for him. He’s my favorite in RIIZE and this is so not fair that he’s now sitting out promotions. 

• Thanks 3

39 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Apparently it's for a mini serie they are doing on Youtube but idk if they are hinting something else 

Yeah i mean the video series :redface: they did one for Better Things

6 minutes ago, Zack said:

Okay queen! :jonnycat:

The song is a SMASH. I can’t decide if I like it better than Wonderland (her peak). :duca: 

• Like 1

Uh what happened, at least one company can give clear and fast statements about hate claims, I guess :coffee2:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Darkling said:

This choreo is so much better than the Crush one :bird:

Jiwoong is giving as usual :clap:

I guess the true test to see if Seunghan's hiatus is an actual "hiatus" or if he's being Lucas'd will be if they edit him out of any content they've already filmed. We know theyre always filming vlogs/behind the scenes content 

If this was just a mental health hiatus then there'd be no reason to chop him out of anything they've already filmed

baboonphone2.gif

27 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I guess the true test to see if Seunghan's hiatus is an actual "hiatus" or if he's being Lucas'd will be if they edit him out of any content they've already filmed. We know theyre always filming vlogs/behind the scenes content 

If this was just a mental health hiatus then there'd be no reason to chop him out of anything they've already filmed

baboonphone2.gif

he already got deleted from their insta highlights sis 

baboonphone2.gif

The fact that I wasn't even sure that Drama would be a smash based off of my first listen and now it's in the race for #1. Constantly re-defining what it means for a song to be 'GP-friendly', we love to see it

baboonphone2.gif

Them performing the point dance with practically the entire idol industry must be helping, they better work :clap3:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, elevate said:

Jisoo's reaction in particular :gaycat7:

ezgif-2-d4c76adbee.gif

AHSJJDDDKKDKX thank you

ezgif-2-d4c76adbee.gif

Beep Beep is cute, the sound is very Weekend-coded.

I do wish she would stay more on the jazzier/R&B side of pop music, Can't Sleep from the Jessica & Krystal OST is the best song of her solo career (along with World of Dreams), it suits her voice a lot more than pure pop. 

• Like 1