K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

2 minutes ago, poltergeist said:

he had a girlfriend before debut (the person leaked a kissing pic in bed), and he filmed himself smoking

:rip:

47 minutes ago, naomi24 said:

Not that riize kid getting kicked out.... But fckass siwon stays another day

MTE :rip:

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Can someone tell me what the Riize guy did? I only know of the Soobin/Eunchae thing :rip: Did he also watch that weird anime?

It's giving Lucas gettting kicked out for "gaslighting"

-A leaked livestream with an alleged girlfriend.

-A leaked video of Seunghan smoking.

-Another leaked livestream in which he disrespectfully talks about LE SSERAFIM‘s Eunchae

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, smates said:

:chick3:

Of course Godkook was going to sacrifice his solo career for the group.

I have known that... but its still unfair, we don't have nearly enough content, the void its too big :chick3:

:rip:

On this day, SM told 10Asia, "We are carefully looking at the issue from the perspective of the artist and entertainment companies while we must listen to the fandom's voice. Internally, we will listen to various opinions and make a careful choice." 

Crazy how living a normal life (having a significant other, smoking) can get in the way of your dreams, I hope he gets to comeback

• Like 2

SM and YG are really having a very bad year. We are nearing the end of 2023 and both companies are still dealing with big problems. :rip:

I kinda regret saying he would get kicked of Riize the other day :noparty:

Edited by DelRey

In case anyone needs a laugh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eternium said:

In case anyone needs a laugh

Not few days before Taeyeon‘s comeback..SexistM will never change

2 hours ago, Zuko said:

bts on hiatus, half of them in the military

and still, kings and presidents will always mention them

This is actually kinda really sad and pathetic to me I don't know why

Korean government needs to worry more about fixing the issues in their country and less about using kpop to make themselves look good to powerful white rich people

• Like 4

just because he had a girlfriend and smoked :deadbanana4:

i hope it’s just a hiatus

The Riize controversy is so dumb but that dude is really stupid too. Like you were born and raised in Korea you know they're sensitive to stupid **** so once you decide to be a celebrity you should either control yourself or learn how to hide your dirt not livestream it every other damn day.

Like dude was producing his own evidence and leaving his own trail of breadcrumbs for his future psycho K-fans to drag up one day. If it wasn't his betraying friend who exposed him, it would have been some angry fangirl in the future.

Like this is a country where oppars can do hard drugs, kill people, xesually assault people etc. but goodness forbid they had a girlfriend predebut. But most trainees know that and hide their **** so why was he out here livestreaming :rip:

Kpoop version of play stupid games win stupid prizes.

The more Blackpink prioritize being seen with the rich and powerful over all else the more hollow they seem as a musical group, as a brand and as people.

They've literally become the poster children for successful social climbers (despite already coming from rich beginnings) and golden spoons and though some live vicariously through them as some sort of power fantasy, their continuous display of shallow obsessive capitalism and white worship will start to alienate some fans.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

I do hope the Little RIIZers are doing ok. I genuinely don't think this is a permanent hiatus or that the blackmailer had much more on him

CHR7Zj.gif

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, New Edition said:

The Riize controversy is so dumb but that dude is really stupid too. Like you were born and raised in Korea you know they're sensitive to stupid **** so once you decide to be a celebrity you should either control yourself or learn how to hide your dirt not livestream it every other damn day.

Like dude was producing his own evidence and leaving his own trail of breadcrumbs for his future psycho K-fans to drag up one day. If it wasn't his betraying friend who exposed him, it would have been some angry fangirl in the future.

Like this is a country where oppars can do hard drugs, kill people, xesually assault people etc. but goodness forbid they had a girlfriend predebut. But most trainees know that and hide their **** so why was he out here livestreaming :rip:

Kpoop version of play stupid games win stupid prizes.

girl he didn’t do anything wrong, don’t be blaming the victim who just had his career ruined and dreams crushed by pearl clutching losers who couldn’t stand the fact that one of their precious “idols” did normal things that normal people do every day

It's kind of weird though in the past year Big 4 groups haven't been fairing well keeping their 4th/5th gen groups together:

Hybe - Lesserafim, Moonchild

JYP - NMIXX, Itzy

YG - Babymonster

SM - RIIZE

Is there an SM group that doesnt have a member kicked or in hiatus atp?

Even the virtual ones are on hiatus :rip: