Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

now all 3 pinks have seen Lisa in Crazy HorseĀ :heart:Ā supportive sistersĀ 

25 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

I guess acting provided them more leverage knowing there's a discrimination for idols in Korea unless you're already a GP established artists like IU and Taeyeon but who knows really? I would love for them to make more music as solo artists like TiffanyĀ 

Letā€™s try again. Why has Yuri (no shade I love her album) promoted and not Seohyun for example? Why has Tiffany not gone on any Korean music shows and only promoted English music in the west? Why was JYJ allowed to do dramas with no issue? My guess and opinion? An allegedĀ Musical Non-Compete ClauseĀ for those leaving the company which may or may not prohibit formal domestic promotions after leaving the company for a certain amount of time. Usually foreign and OST, little indie tracks donā€™t count. If itā€™s five years we should get music next year. Ā @Zack thoughts?

Edited by IvyTower
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Two years since the quality constant declineĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

It stated with Less & Less

Ā 

The Feels is s*itĀ 

2 hours ago, Sept said:

Top 25 most beautiful faces in Kpop - ATRL edition (active idols only)

Ā 

* In no particular order *

Ā 

spacer.png

Ā 

1. Irene

2. Jisoo

3. Yoona

4. Karina

5. BonaĀ 

6. Yuri

7. Tzuyu

8. Winter

9. Joy

10. Miyeon

11. Jennie

12. Nayeonce

13. Kazuha

14. Wonyoung

15. Arin

16. Mijoo

17. Ryujin

18. Sullyoon

19. Yeri

20. Mina

21. Yuna

22. Gaeul

23. Yeri

24. Haerin

25. NingNing

let's not do this...

2 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Ā 

The Feels is s*itĀ 

Doubtful taste

1 minute ago, WeFoundWill said:

Ā 

The Feels is s*itĀ 

Not when I Can't Stop Me is one of the best Kpop songs of all time

a77196f0d79eb1de4d80633b0c4b171763e8ca6f

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Not when I Can't Stop Me is one of the best Kpop songs of all time

a77196f0d79eb1de4d80633b0c4b171763e8ca6f

copies Dula and did it worseĀ 

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

Letā€™s try again. Why has Yuri (no shade I love her album) promoted and not Seohyun for example? Why has Tiffany not gone on any Korean music shows and only promoted English music in the west? Why was JYJ allowed to do dramas with no issue? My guess and opinion? An allegedĀ Musical Non-Compete ClauseĀ for those leaving the company which may or may not prohibit formal domestic promotions after leaving the company for a certain amount of time. Usually foreign and OST, little indie tracks donā€™t count. If itā€™s five years we should get music next year. @Zack thoughts?

Seo had her album and solo first before Yuri and she was still in SM??? Yuri had only like 1 single album out so I don't get how Yuri was promoted more than Seo? besides them like Tiffany has countlessly expressed she wants to try in Murika, she went back to Korea bc COVID happened? Soo wanted to be an Actress ever sinceĀ :matty:

2 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

kpop designating entire brands as their personal stylists is such a power move:jonny5:

i feel like her style barely changed idk

5 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Seo had her album and solo first before Yuri and she was still in SM??? Yuri had only like 1 single album out so I don't get how Yuri was promoted more than Seo? besides them like Tiffany has countlessly expressed she wants to try in Murika, she went back to Korea bc COVID happened? Soo wanted to be an Actress ever sinceĀ :matty:

Weā€™re talking about after they left SM. Of course she was allowed to do music while still in SM. Basically the gist is something to the effect of ā€œfine you can leave SM and stay with the group but you canā€™t formally do music and promote in Korea without us if you leave.ā€ At least thatā€™s what has been hinted multiple times but itā€™s all speculation :coffee2:. Yuri and Taeyeon were the only girls who did formal music post contract renewals after the others left. Girls left at the end of 2017 and Yuri got her solo in 2018.

Edited by IvyTower

7 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

Weā€™re talking about after they left SM. Of course she was allowed to do music while still in SM. Basically the gist is something to the effect of ā€œfine you can leave SM and stay with the group but you canā€™t formally do music and promote in Korea without us if you leave.ā€ At least thatā€™s what has been hinted multiple times but itā€™s all speculation :coffee2:.Ā 

I mean you can can pretty much say the same thing about Sunny who was still in SM the whole timeĀ  why she don't have her solo music yet? maybe bc they just don't want to at the moment and acting/promoting in the US are just been their primary goal? as you said this are all just speculation. We don't know for sureĀ :matty:

Edited by Odette Violet

I really thought itā€™s a girl having her make-up and hair done. But itā€™s Jeonghan.Ā :rip:

Why is he so pretty?Ā :gaycat4:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

I mean you can can pretty much say the same thing about Sunny who was still in SM the whole timeĀ  why she don't have her solo music yet? maybe bc they just don't want to at the moment and they think acting/promoting in the US are just been their primarily goal? as you said this are all just speculation. We don't know for sureĀ :matty:

The difference is Sunny has been on the record as feeling uncomfortably pressured to do a solo and not doing it whereas soo, seohyun, and tiff have all expressed the desire to continue their solo careers after leaving SM in 2017. But the only ā€œpost girls leaving SMā€ comebacks are the girls who stayed: Yuri, Hyo, and Tae and we know how Tae feels about SM and didnā€™t leave. Love Yuri and Hyoā€™s music but theyā€™re obviously not the first choice for solo music work. Even Soo worked hard to become a main vocal yet doesnā€™t do music despite taking lessons after leaving. She did little indie work but no formal promotions which would be banned under a noncompete clause that doesnā€™t allow you to work with big music agencies. Sunny seems over idol life and enjoys her radio show and we know Yoonaā€™s thing has always been acting.Ā 

Edited by IvyTower

1 minute ago, IvyTower said:

The difference is Sunny has been on the record as feeling uncomfortably pressured to do a solo and not doing it whereas soo, seohyun, and tiff have all expressed the desire to continue their solo careers after leaving SM in 2017. But the only ā€œpost girls leaving SMā€ comebacks are the girls who stayed only:Yuri, Hyo, and Tae and we know how Tae feels about SM and didnā€™t leave. Sunny seems over idol life and enjoys her radio show and we know Yoonaā€™s thing has always been acting.Ā 

And that's what they've been doing? Soo wanted to be an actress and so does Seohyun bc let's face it actors are definitely seen and treated better in Korea. Tiffany wants to try in the US so I'm not sure what point are you exactly trying to paint as? They all exactly did what they had to do after the 3 left SMĀ :celestial6:

3 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

And that's what they've been doing? Soo wanted to be an actress and so does Seohyun bc let's face it actors are definitely seen and treated better in Korea. Tiffany wants to try in the US so I'm not sure what point are you exactly trying to paint as? They all exactly did what they had to do after the 3 left SMĀ :celestial6:

Exactly. Why would Tiffany promote in Korean shows when she was living in LA that whole time + all her songs are in English? And now she comes back, she's trying to become a musical & TV actress instead as the singing career didn't work out for her

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sept said:

Exactly. Why would Tiffany promote in Korean shows when she was living in LA that whole time + all her songs are in English? And now she comes back, she's trying to become a musical & TV actress instead as the singing career didn't work out for her

She's working on another album ( postponed due to COVID ). This musical and TV gigs are all just sideline for her, her passion for singing has always been thereĀ Ā :party:

Edited by Odette Violet