K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

1 minute ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

I can't believe he's at all insecure about his face. He is GORGEOUS. 

YES! His features are so unique :heart:

• Like 2

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Jungkook's song is so good but that white rapper is absolutely TERRIBLE :rip: get him OFF

Minji is the prettiest (female) idol to come onto the scene and with a big margin. I’ve no doubt she went under the knife for that chin + nose but she’s gorgeous gorgeous. For male idols the newest gorgeous face is Wonbin. 

my overall favorite visuals are (in no particular order): 

minji and lee hyori

+
v wonbin beomgyu

Runner ups would have to be shonwu seunghan soobin + irene sullyoon wonyoung

12 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Jungkook's song is so good but that white rapper is absolutely TERRIBLE :rip: get him OFF

There is a official version without him...

Tbh I don't see what so unlikable about Jack's verses?

36 minutes ago, Zuko said:

although it might finally cleanse the fandom of all the delusionals, i hope the video is fake

if it's real, it would be one of the biggest invasions of privacy i've seen in a while... 

imagine being filmed in your own home

It’s defo real no one would have the same dog same couch same house setup same intercom/security system same curtains same hair AND that mood light switching colors that jungkook uses and has on all the time.

It’s shitty as hell someone snooped on him like that and posted it esp at the time his newest single is released. Just this year alone he’d had to repeatedly tell people off about following him/ sending him food/ going to the same gym he uses.

I can never understand the lengths obsessed “fans” would go through just bc they feel an entitlement over the lives of idols they spend money on and thus think they’re owned something in return only to get vindictively bitter when their delusions aren’t real/tolerated. He’ll find his peace eventually I hope, like V did, but it’s terrifying it happened.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Xalric said:

There is a official version without him...

Tbh I don't see what so unlikable about Jack's verses?

The flow, the lyrics, everything basically

He's very handsome I'll give him that!

3 hours ago, Sorecer said:

Oh wow everyone is going to Paris :superman:

Jennie

Taeyeon

Hyein

Yoona

NingNing

Wonyoung

:clap3:

and I’m not naming the ones that are already in Paris :coffee2:

The Pinks really leveled up Kpop idols status :clap3:

Edited by Adama
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

She's coming for YoonAlla's wigs @Gorjesspazze9 :celestial6:

I'm sorry
But the old Seohyun can't come to the phone right now
Why? Oh, 'cause she's dead (oh)

spacer.png

Another Smash Hit:wanda:

Girls’ Generation, We Don’t Stop

5 minutes ago, Adama said:

And everyone were dragging the pinks at first because of that specially army’s  :rip:

they really opened a huge door for idols :clap3:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

spacer.png

Another Smash Hit:wanda:

Girls’ Generation, We Don’t Stop

Doing all that as someone whose relatively new to the acting world and with no giant label backing her up :celestial6:

Imagine if she also basically continues her musical career. I don't see why she can't be like Sunmi who occasionally gets hits here and there knowing she has all the talent equipped

Girls' Generation (Music) - TV Tropes

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 1

Y’all love to drag KTRL but I just logged on to twitter and looked through the K-pop tag and omg :deadbanana2: K-pop twitter stans are terrifying 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Adama said:

BLACKPINK paved the way :clap3:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

And everyone were dragging the pinks at first because of that specially army’s  :rip:

they really opened a huge door for idols :clap3:

For real! They were smart bc it really leveled their individual statuts! 

(Plus it’s an easy source of income:mandown:)

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

BLACKPINK paved the way :clap3:

In a good way! It gives idols some exposure outside the Kpop demographic, plus we get interactions between them and the western pop stars! 

Edited by Adama
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Doing all that as someone whose relatively new to the acting world and with no giant label backing her up :celestial6:

Imagine if she also basically continues her musical career. I don't see why she can't be like Sunmi who occasionally gets hits here and there knowing she has all the talent equipped

Girls' Generation (Music) - TV Tropes

None of the SNSD members who left SM have formally promoted solo music domestically. Why do you think that is :coffee2:. It’s not like they haven’t expressed interest either.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

It's fascinating to see newer fans discovering Taeyeon the MPG, Hyo the charismatic solo artist, Sa-rang ( Yoona ) Jinhee ( Soo ) etc. are actually all from the same group. 

Some people might not be familiar with them through music but there's a high probable they'll get to know them through their hit dramas. The hags are smart, they made damn sure you can't escape them  :clap3:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Flomik said:

So ******* gross i'm super shocked theres people here praising him

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:

It's fascinating to see newer fans discovering Taeyeon, Hyo the MPGS Sa-rang ( Yoona ) Jinhee ( Soo ) etc. are actually from the same group. 

Some people might not be familiar with them through music but there's a high probable they'll get to know them through their hit dramas. The hags are smart, they made damn sure you can't escape them  :clap3:

My mum and my aunt were watching Kings  the land and they were saying that the actors were pretty! Then I told them that they’re Kpop idols and they asked me what’s  Kpop:bibliahh:! So yes definitely :dies:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, PinkLamborghini said:

VCHA are the 5th gen leaders. JYPapi, you will always be famous.

Kendall-unnie fighting!

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

11 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

None of the SNSD members who left SM have formally promoted solo music domestically. Why do you think that is :coffee2:. It’s not like they haven’t expressed interest either.

I guess acting provided them more leverage knowing there's a discrimination for idols in Korea unless you're already a GP established artists like IU and Taeyeon but who knows really? I would love for them to make more music as solo artists like Tiffany 

Edited by Odette Violet

She just arrived to Paris and went straight to see Lisa :superman:

The Pinks bond :heart:

Honestly 4th gen Kpop is so strong even though they might not have a BTS or BP level act yet, but I see this gen having the most longevity as a lineup especially the top 9:

FnKfT4rakAALg9-.jpg:large

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1