• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

The girls this gen really have it EASY tho with inflated album sales and touring. SNSD was the ONLY gg capable of touring (to some extent KARA too) in 2nd gen, they could have easily done multiple stadium/dome dates in Japan/the rest of Asia but SM limited their touring power to give way to their male acts, misogyny WON I fear

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

We stan organic success that didn't happen overnight even with JYP's funding

spacer.png

The way they will be probably doing stadiums on US in the near future. Who would have thought 

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, Century said:

The way I had to read this tweet like 3 times before it sunk in that this was Suho. What happened to him? :redface:

Changmin and Minho looking like MEN 

it’s truly unfortunate because he was such a hottie :'( 

6 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

The way they will be probably doing stadiums on US in the near future. Who would have thought 

spacer.png

They are following their TWICE Noona's footsteps :clap3:JYPIG really struck gold with those 2 like imagine having 2 big touring acts like that

spacer.png

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

the way minho refuses to age :jonnycat:

I know I can be ageist sometimes when I'm provoked, but he's literally only 31, which is not old at all :deadbanana: 

1 hour ago, black swan said:

ntm on txt, with 4th gen boygroups achievements sounds like crumbs but they have they peaked at 4 on bubbling under (:deadvision:), which is more than other non-BTS-boygroups + have the three longest charting albums for a 4th gen group on Billboard 200, with 19, 14 and 13 weeks (only BTS, Blackpink and NCT 127 have an album that charted for at least 15 weeks) (I don't think 4th gen groups besides them have an album that charted for at least 10 weeks in the US)

SRR had a cute run in SK, although it pales in comparison to the ggs of their generation

also they have farewell neverland, 0x1=lovesong and fairy of shampoo in their discography which is a win

can't wait for their set tonight :chick1:

Congratulations to the US boy group TXT who cant either outsell or out stream the Parisian boy group Stray Kids in the US I guess

F2r7G9LXAAI_P9Q?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Only SKZ, BTS and NJ are charting on Spotify US daily right now with BTS and SKZ never leaving the chart.

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Thumbs Down 2

29 minutes ago, FACT said:

Not target :redface::ahh:They are so cute

The clothe will be sold out in seconds now :gaycat:

• Haha 1

I wonder when will Kpop acts be allowed to tour in China? It's a huge market i suppose :campfire:

1 minute ago, Sept said:

I wonder when will Kpop acts be allowed to tour in China? It's a huge market i suppose :campfire:

I thought they had semi bans on kpop but albums still sell there so it confuses tf out of me

1 minute ago, Sept said:

She's coming!

When choreo wasn't that intense and prerequisite for ggs at some point 

SNSD came out of the gate full swinging with INTW

When Jessica was originally used to be part of the dance line @Zack :jonnycat:

• Like 1

IT'S A UK radio HIT

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

IT'S A UK radio HIT

This is so UK coded :deadbanana:

9 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

IT'S A UK radio HIT

Miss Somi sure knows how to serve energy and stage presence. A Girl Group would be limitling for her so it's great she went solo :clap3:

so who's the biggest 4th gen group in japan right now: Kep1er, Le sserafim or Aespa?

58 minutes ago, Kety said:

The girls this gen really have it EASY tho with inflated album sales and touring. SNSD was the ONLY gg capable of touring (to some extent KARA too) in 2nd gen, they could have easily done multiple stadium/dome dates in Japan/the rest of Asia but SM limited their touring power to give way to their male acts, misogyny WON I fear

I think it all still comes to demand and Star Factor. If you just don't have it, you can't draw in crowds. 

I just hope if we'll get another anniversary cb from the girls. Miss Tiffany should push a proper WORLD tour this time, we need them on the biggest arenas and stadiums around the world :gaycat3:

at the odd eye circle concert, hope they perform a few max & match songs :wanda:

17 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

IT'S A UK radio HIT

A bop, serving LDN Noise. BTW do you know if he still produces Kpop songs ??