Winston - Hot 100 Predictions: Anti/Hero #1; Lift Me Up #2

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

2 hours ago, nsst said:

I'm here for Taylor to drop a new version of AH!

You must always claim what is rightfully yours and give whatever is rightfully other's :coffee2: so I hope she makes things a little more exciting :crown:

She already was #1 and she will probably return later. I doubt she would do that

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• simmnfierzig

• pride4jc1222

• istan4badgalriri

2 hours ago, Trainwreck said:

Oh, this isn't a good look for the Navy considering how ruthless they've been with Queen Bey's radio numbers. Anyways whether is Tay or Rih getting the Top Stop on the H100 next week I'll be fine with it, but y'all Navy need to stop with the Beyoncé drags

The fake alliance between Rihanna and Beyoncé stans is finally over :skull:.

November just started and it’s already a mess :toofunny3:.

It will be very close either way. They have pushed this song this hard all week I gotta feeling Fenty/Disney will see to it until the very end. 

I genuinely don't remember the last time I saw payola that was THIS blatant :rip:

Edited by The Music Industry

9 minutes ago, Paola Bracho said:

I do.

At this level? For a song that will go #1 while struggling to be in the top 30 on Spotify and Apple Music thanks to the biggest radio deal in history? Can you provide an example then? 

Also can you stop randomly tagging people. You did this to me like twice in 2 days when I wasn't even involved in the ongoing conversation. It's weird :rip:

Edited by The Music Industry

51 minutes ago, Green said:

She already was #1 and she will probably return later. I doubt she would do that

You're right, she probably wouldn't. But can you imagine losing number one to a song that is nowhere to be seen on the charts? Doesn't sound fair to me..........

12 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

I genuinely don't remember the last time I saw payola that was THIS blatant :rip:

Didn't LWYMMD debut early because of the unprecedented amount of radio adds it had in its first three days? :rip:

Never, never in my life seeing Rihanna pulling a Travis Scott's suspicious sales, Tidal fraudulent and the biggest radio payola in history :ahh:

This week issa mess, I love it already :ahh:

2 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Didn't LWYMMD debut early because of the unprecedented amount of radio adds it had in its first three days? :rip:

LMU payola is bigger than Look tho, LMU breaks the record :rip:

2 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

LMU payola is bigger than Look tho, LMU breaks the record :rip:

It's not like LMU is the only song that got spammed first week is the point though :rip:

Edited by bad guy

2 minutes ago, bad guy said:

It's not like LMU is the only song that got spammed first week is the point though :rip:

I've never said LMU was the only song did this, I just didn't expect it from Rihanna. It's too funny considering Navy claimed she did not need any kind of tactics yet LMU right now is pulling all the tricks including questionable sales. We can justify BTS or Taylor for mass buying but Rihanna? Unless she pulls another Samsung trick :rip:

18 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Wasn't the song also #1 in its entire first 3 weeks on iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify and Amazon Music? Not very comparable now is it :rip:

10 hours ago, The Music Industry said:

At this level? For a song that will go #1 while struggling to be in the top 30 on Spotify and Apple Music thanks to the biggest radio deal in history? Can you provide an example then? 

Also can you stop randomly tagging people. You did this to me like twice in 2 days when I wasn't even involved in the ongoing conversation. It's weird :rip:

I don't know, I think Butter (Remix) jumping from #7 to #1, beating out Stay (which was Top 5 in all metrics and #1 each of the 4 weeks prior), despite being outside the Top 100 of Spotify, AM, and radio is worse than this. That should have been the straw that broke the camel's back and forced Billboard to remove sales from the Hot 100.

Edited by pride4jc1222

15 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Another prediction (this one with LMU at 42.6k sales): 

They only put LMUs at 39M ai on radio. It's already at 56M ai as per Mediabase. I think LMU has a shot.

Edited by Jude

3 alternate covers for LMU on her website :celestial:

Not the Swifties in here trying to drag LMU and Rihanna when their fav released just as many versions of "cardigan" and "willow" AND discounting the latter to a historic low of $0.39, just in order for them to go #1. 

Not only that, Swift is the QUEEN of selling several versions of the same product; single or album, so there's that on that  :chick1:

10A4C3BE-748E-4134-A28D-1014DBF2342E.thu 

Edited by Brikenbur

29 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

Not the Swifties in here trying to drag LMU and Rihanna when their fav released just as many versions of "cardigan" and "willow" AND discounting the latter to a historic low of $0.39, just in order for them to go #1. 

Not only that, Swift is the QUEEN of selling several versions of the same product; single or album, so there's that on that  :chick1:

Taylor playing tricks = queen, Rihanna playing tricks = fraud I guess

30 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Taylor playing tricks = queen, Rihanna playing tricks = fraud I guess

Taylor dominating spotify and snagging number one. Lift me up bombing on Spotify and apple but getting radio stations on power play in the first week anyway

6 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

Taylor dominating spotify and snagging number one

Willow was not going #1 even with the multiple remixes, videos, CD variants, vinyl variants, and discounts which is why there were additional discounts to the discounts. Not really domination but ok

Screenshot_2017_01_22_at_2_22_37_PM.thum

31 minutes ago, inmymendes said:

At least Rihanna didn’t discount her song to $0.39 

Just now, bad guy said:

Willow was not going #1 even with the multiple remixes, videos, CD variants, vinyl variants, and discounts which is why there were additional discounts to the discounts. Not really domination but ok

Screenshot_2017_01_22_at_2_22_37_PM.thum

????? Willow was #1 everywhere during it's release week, the discount only gave the song one tiny little push. LMU on the other hand can't even enter the Top 20 on Spotify/Apple Music after Disney pulled out all these tricks and you know damn well they sent radio stations some big FAT cheques :ahh: I mean if you want tl drag, at least do some research before posting nonsense :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.