STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Winston - Hot 100 Predictions: Anti/Hero #1; Lift Me Up #2

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

25 minutes ago, ninasayers said:

:celestial5:

Every song between #9 - #12 having the same amount of points.

:mummy:

I know the Barbz are RUNNING to send “SFG” back into the T10. 

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• simmnfierzig

• pride4jc1222

• Cloröx

25 minutes ago, ninasayers said:

Every song between #9 - #12 having the same amount of points.

:mummy:

I know the Barbz are RUNNING to send “SFG” back into the T10. 

Winston had it at 17k sales for the entire week but it actually sold 27k in just 3 days. :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

I have a feeling LMU will take it. With website sales and Mediabase switch

27k sales in three days when it wasn't even #1 on itunes? How much did the BTS song sell then? :deadbanana4:

5 hours ago, Cloröx said:

Damn ATRL will drag Gaga, Bey, Taylor to the filth if they pull that LMU payola :deadbanana4:

Oh, this isn't a good look for the Navy considering how ruthless they've been with Queen Bey's radio numbers. Anyways whether is Tay or Rih getting the Top Stop on the H100 next week I'll be fine with it, but y'all Navy need to stop with the Beyoncé drags

Edited by Trainwreck

1 hour ago, ninasayers said:

He used 29k sales for LMU... Which is certainly too low too with Billboard saying 27k in 3 days.

I'm so confused right now:gaycat6:

13 minutes ago, By the Water said:

27k sales in three days when it wasn't even #1 on itunes? How much did the BTS song sell then? :deadbanana4:

They were probably selling tons of copies (for today standard) in the 1st day? Idk lol

Wouldn’t it be a turn for the books if Rihanna got the #1 debut after all. I’m here for it.

3 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

They were probably selling tons of copies (for today standard) in the 1st day? Idk lol

They also had digital copies on their website since Friday, which I'm sure their fans bought :redface:

Very very suspicious, but I'm gonna keep quiet:coffee2:

17 hours ago, Icarus said:

Using the comeback excuse when it’s convenient :toofunny3: why is KING Rih after a half decade hiatus tumbling down the streaming charts?

Because it’sa sad song… like y’all should be wondering why Drake and Beyonce flopping with dance albums. 

And I’m not making excuses I’m just pointing out reality

After what the Swifties and Arianators did last week to this debacle with LMU's sales figures, Billboard really needs to crack down and remove sales from the Hot 100 formula. We cannot continue to have a dying metric have this much influence on the charts.

Edited by pride4jc1222

Here for SFG returning to the T10 :WAP:

Another prediction (this one with LMU at 42.6k sales): 

I'm here for Taylor to drop a new version of AH!

You must always claim what is rightfully yours and give whatever is rightfully other's :coffee2: so I hope she makes things a little more exciting :crown:

Edited by nsst

34 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

After what the Swifties and Arianators did last week to this debacle with LMU's sales figures, Billboard really needs to crack down and remove sales from the Hot 100 formula. We cannot continue to have a dying metric have this much influence on the charts.

Not you saying this and it not being about Radio :deadbanana4: 

Sales are an active metric, meaning the consumer has to go out of their way and spend their money on it. Radio is a passive metric, and one that is consistently  manipulated and inflated by stations to boost their advertising revenue. If anything should be removed, it is radio  :rip:

1 hour ago, IsidoraMarí said:

Because it’sa sad song… like y’all should be wondering why Drake and Beyonce flopping with dance albums. 

And I’m not making excuses I’m just pointing out reality

Beyoncé didn't flop though. :skull: Renaissance has been a huge success. Also, what does she have to do with anything? That user can't stand her...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.