Top Posters In This Topic

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• simmnfierzig

• pride4jc1222

• istan4badgalriri

3 minutes ago, 305 said:

The payola is insane :rip:

It's gonna serve a tragic chart run judging by its streaming numbers

We’ll know after the movie debuts. But I really couldn’t care to stream this song more than twice

5 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

We’ll know after the movie debuts. But I really couldn’t care to stream this song more than twice

I don't even think the movie can save it. I'm more interested in the other song, hopefully it's not another snooze.

Anti-Hero being a multi-week #1 :clap3: Three of Taylor's album tracks still top 10, I read ATRL say they were not "top 10 hits:-* 

SZA is unstoppable :wanda:

It also didn’t help that Rihanna’s 15-year-old song (Disturbia) got a huge boost this week and took away some of the attention from LMU.

Edited by pride4jc1222

MIDnight Rain stay on Top 10? :biblio:

maybe the accusation of Swifties being the tasteless fanbase is true

6 minutes ago, Safe&Sound said:

MIDnight Rain stay on Top 10? :biblio:

maybe the accusation of Swifties being the tasteless fanbase is true

Top 3 on the album. Apple Music eating it up 

They love rnb so no wonder its smashing:jonny6:

Rihanna is making a run for the #1: https://rihanna.store

This is why sales need to be removed from the Hot 100 formula. LMU was nearly out streamed by Disturbia at some points this week. It would feel so wrong if it beat out Anti-Hero for the #1 this week.

Damn ATRL will drag Gaga, Bey, Taylor to the filth if they pull that LMU payola :deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

Damn ATRL will drag Gaga, Bey, Taylor to the filth if they pull that LMU payola :deadbanana4:

The fact it’s above Unholy already :rip: honestly embarrassing

Just now, argos said:

The fact it’s above Unholy already :rip: honestly embarrassing

What’s eMbARrAsSing1!1!1 about it, honey?

Let it out. 

:lmao:

14 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Let it out. 

That a song that can’t even crack top 20 on Spotify after less than a week of release has a stronger headstart than songs that are actually being consumed by the GP :gaycat5:

2 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Let it out. 

Sis, come on :skull:

Dont act like y all wouldnt be dragging for filth any other MPG if the streaming numbers werent matching such blatant and forced push on the radio :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Cloröx said:

Isn't Rihanna literally currently being dragged? :rip:

The song plus Rih have been consistently dragged since the drop what else do y'all want?

Tbh I'm shocked it might still make the Top 3 after the disastrous reception. The comeback hype was truly enormous. I hope Rihanna thinks really hard about what she'll releases as her next lead single. 

29 minutes ago, lonnie said:

Isn't Rihanna literally currently being dragged? :rip:

The song plus Rih have been consistently dragged since the drop what else do y'all want?

Please, she’s only being “dragged” by the same users on ATRL and a few stans on Twitter. 

Nobody else knows or cares. 

39 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Sis, come on :skull:

Dont act like y all wouldnt be dragging for filth any other MPG if the streaming numbers werent matching such blatant and forced push on the radio :deadbanana4:

I genuinely wouldn’t. 

Even when Gaga was getting dragged due to “HMH” numbers, I didn’t partake because it wasn’t that deep. Although, in her case, it was slightly expected because she had just had a hugely successful OST song a few years before and then completely flopped with another. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

50 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Tbh I'm shocked it might still make the Top 3 after the disastrous reception. The comeback hype was truly enormous. I hope Rihanna thinks really hard about what she'll releases as her next lead single. 

The lead single will most likely be performed at the Superbowl so it has that going for it. But if it's not a hit-worthy song she's in trouble. She wouldn't be the first superstar to take a long break and then come back and flop.

The radio numbers aren't surprising, not sure why people are acting so shocked. The first week was always bound to be huge. Even anti-hero was getting similar gains last week. If it keeps gaining 5M daily after rolling effect will determine whether there is payola involved or the song is performing naturally.

Edited by Literature

Lavender Haze possibly repeating inside the Top 10 :eek:

Riri is close to the top :eek:

If you had told me 6 years ago that Taylor swift was smashing on streaming and only held back by radio and that Rihanna would somehow be above with her streaming bomb thanks to radio I wouldn’t believe you :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.