Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

2 hours ago, By the Water said:

This whole thing is a mess and tm is useless but my god I didn't realize how pathetic a certain portion of her fanbase had become. Just spoiled, entitled, delusional and dumb. Comparing her to artists that struggle to sell out after months, feeling they deserve tickets more than so called 'tik tok fans', expecting her to take down ticketmaster. They need to grow up and realize Taylor is NOT their friend and she's not some underground indie artist, she's the biggest music star in the world. There's no way they expected her tickets to be cheap and easy to get at the same time. I need her to cancel the US leg and tour the rest of the world to teach some of these brats a few lessons

i mean those fans think she is some type of indie artists that owned her life to them. Lol.

This fiasco and the album leak meltdown is truly show a dark side of the fanbase. IF someone make you that unhappy then maybe its time to be fan of someone else rather than these nonsense meltdown and complain.

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• Taylor fanboy

my friend secured tickets to the Sunday Seattle show but this dumbass bought the VIP package on the first floor or whatever so I'm on the hook for $600 tickets that comes with some tote bag and stickers :toofunny2:

3 minutes ago, jongshic said:

my friend secured tickets to the Sunday Seattle show but this dumbass bought the VIP package on the first floor or whatever so I'm on the hook for $600 tickets that comes with some tote bag and stickers :toofunny2:

ur friend should pay the difference for their mistake tbh . if u guys set a budget its not ur problem they went over it 

Apparently 3M is the number floating around for how many (unique) people were in presale queues.

3.8M is the estimated capacity of all 52 stadiums. 

40% of tickets are available during presale,

with the other 60% available during general. 

4 hours ago, By the Water said:

There's no way they expected her tickets to be cheap and easy to get at the same time.

tea. i don’t get it. yes, it sucks not getting tickets and then seeing scalpers on third parties, but what do they want? :rip: demand massively outstripped supply so they still wouldn’t get tickets. 

ticketmaster UK has had market driven prices for years now but it’s been really prominent post-pandemic. it seems like the majority of tickets are reserved for “market driven prices” - general admission standing will be listed as £40, but you will only be able to get market driven price at £400. its shady but at least you are paying that price from a first party and not third party where you might not even guarantee getting in lol. 

Dynamic pricing was not on. I saw the same prices consistently across all sections on both days, and the prices were the same across venues. I think there are too many casuals reporting about this event who don’t understand what VIP merch packages are or are looking at reseller pricing :rip:

I would’ve been fine with the prices during the presale. Unfortunately I was in the presale both days, had tickets I wanted in my cart, and received nothing but error codes the entire time. I was not able to check out for a single seat either day. 

If She wants to avoid even more bad press, I really hope She turns dynamic pricing off during the general sale :rip: It’s the least that could be done after so many fans, including everyone that was ~prioritized~ from LoverFest, never actually had the opportunity to pay presale prices due to TM’s technological dumpster fire. 

oh my god, i never read so much invented bullshi.t in my whole atrl life and ive been here during midnights meltdown lol

can ticktmaster cancel tickets from those who are reselling at stupid prices? 

:deadbanana4:

also not the “she doesn’t owe you aNyThInG!!1!1! :isudumblmao:“ blind stans coming out to justify this TRAINWRECK of a sale :rip: 

of course Ticketmaster is at fault here but HER name is on this tour, so ultimately she does have some responsibility in how the product is delivered to her fans.

I have seen some insane takes these last couple of days, but it’s not deranged to ask for functioning pre-sale codes that are sent to the correct amount of people. that’s like the most basic thing you can do, especially for such a high-demanded event. and people are conveniently forgetting that the flop boosters were sent via HER mailing list. 

the fact that this is blowing up so much speaks volumes

9 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

but it’s not deranged to ask for functioning pre-sale codes that are sent to the correct amount of people. that’s like the most basic thing you can do

imagine if ticketmaster had asked for codes BEFORE entering the queue, is so stupidly obvius

10 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

“she doesn’t owe you aNyThInG!!1!1! :isudumblmao:

this spong bob thing is so accurate lolllll 

:isudumblmao::isudumblmao::isudumblmao::isudumblmao:

I mean first of all, sending out more presale codes than there are available tickets is irresponsible and a good way to piss everyone off. They know how many tickets are available and statistically they have an idea about how many tickets each person is gonna buy, so yes I feel a little upset with everyone attached to this that I waited 6 hours to get nothing - when the whole point of it was to keep wait times down and prevent the site from crashing.

11 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Everything you listed is due to site issues. And she doesn't owe you anything :giraffe: stay mad tho, glad you were one of the 14 million trying to get tickets!  Boosts also affected who got codes not the queue. The way yall will throw "speaks volumes" onto any nonsense acting like you said something lol 

not mad at all, I got tickets for all three Arlington shows including front row seats, and I will be traveling from Switzerland to see her. sorry you’re still living in your parents’ basement!

if you re-read my post more carefully you will see that I said “of course Ticketmaster is at fault”, so i don’t disagree with those being site issues. but that still doesn’t mean that her team isn’t at fault here to some degree, and nothing you say will change that :giraffe:

People are allowed to complain at the disastrous organization from all ends, sure everyone knew there would be absolute madness cause of the gigantic demand but this could've been handled SO much better (especially with all the money and resources involved).

2 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Funny how now it's shifting to TM and her team rather than you saying it's TM & her :giraffe:  you still have no point. Even in the other thread i quoted you in want to post shady nonsense but have yet to actually have any thought on how Taylor somehow could have improved the experience for the 14 million people on TM's site.  She is in a contractual agreement with TM and the general sale hasn't even started yet. Even if she did make a statement, which isn't necessary, that would solve absolutely nothing nor would it prevent millions of trying to access sites that aren't prepared for it. 

-Sent from my NYC apt, looking forward to the next notification full of your nonsense 

her/her team are synonyms :rip:  like I obviously know Taylor Swift herself is not pushing the buttons behind her computer :ahh: being the face of her name and brand, she is getting the heat for it, i can’t believe I have to explain this lmao.

all of these negative feelings could have been avoided with better organization. do you honestly believe Taylor (which here means her team) simple gave Ticketmaster the name of the tour and she’s just going to show up at the first show? sis get real, she (again, Taylor’s team) are obviously involved in the approval of the wording, planning and logistics of the ticket sale of HER tour. 

and that gif was in reply to the boinkers OP, not the actual contents 

Yeah, this is 0% on Taylor. 

It is kinda her fault that 52 stadium dates is not enough to supply demand, though :rip:

Ahh I remember last year, when some Swifties (including myself) were thinking that Taylor would try to do smaller venues to capture the cozy and intimate feeling of folklore and evermore :rip:  

Soooo this is the tour that's surpassing S&S huh. 

Well it's been 15 years and someone had to do it, might as well be Taylor :gaycat4:

13 hours ago, Weld_E said:

There's literally 0 evidence from this article, just people complaining :toofunny2:

Her tickets would have been thousands of dollars from the start if dynamic pricing was on. Unless these people thought they would get front row seats for $100 and the fact that they were expensive makes them think ~dynamic pricing~ :redface:

Edited by Headlock

17 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Ahh I remember last year, when some Swifties (including myself) were thinking that Taylor would try to do smaller venues to capture the cozy and intimate feeling of folklore and evermore :rip:  

17HSMdI.gif

18 minutes ago, Brodie said:

People would have literally committed homicide to get a ticket if she did that

11 minutes ago, Squall said:

14M/900 = 15k, why do they lie :rip:

Most people doesnt go to concert alone.

Actually most are trying to snatch 3-4 tickets.

Edited by chiliam

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.