• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• Taylor fanboy

I love Taylor but i can't believe she hasn't even adressed this. She could've at least say sorry for not planning things better :priceless:

i got ******* kicked out and had to rejoin the ******* line........:mad:

Luckily I was less than 1500 people when I first got in the queue today. Got my tix for the May 19th Gillette show!

2 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

I love Taylor but i can't believe she hasn't even adressed this. She could've at least say sorry for not planning things better :priceless:

It’s genuinely an insult for her to care so little as for no one to address this. I really feel for all the people that bought 500000 versions of things and tons of merch to get Lumped in with random scalpers so easily and get no actual boost (the real one doesn’t seem to have done anything). Like they dedicated so much to get the middle finger back. At least all I did was stream and attend the reputation tour. If I was them I’d be cussing her out

the one time I actually get to snatch a ticket and they drop it because of the traffic on THEIR site... like, my payment info is correct, nothing is wrong with it...

like i don't see the point of even going anymore. the ones that secured tickets legit feel bad for the ones that didn't. and ones that didn't secure tickets are diehards. i got the boost, most had loverfest or both and most of us are getting diddly squat.

Most are sold out now I’m seeing so capital one basically swindled people into signing up to sell to scalpers. General sale will be a mess and we will repeat and it will be even easier for scalpers. It may be one of the most successful tours money wise all time but for fans this will be remembered as the most hated tour experience of all of hers. Anyone who can’t go won’t want to watch anything because they’re furious/jealous. She will said f you to the fans on this one

This is a JOKE. Just got kicked out of the Capital One presale "there is no more inventory available"

It's a ******* mess. Now after doing all this stupid fan **** I'm going to have to just end up with the general public anyways. UGH

41 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Got into Cincinnati Night 2 super early, the website kept crashing but I kept picking seats and trying. Then within 30 seconds everything disappeared before I even had a chance. Not even nosebleeds.

I can't believe I waited 6 hours yesterday to get nothing and then actually got into the sale today only to have to watch every ticket get bought up because I was only getting error messages. Literally so frustrated and almost don't even want to go anymore. I can't believe Taylor and her team had nothing in place to make this easier. Now I probably can't even go unless they add another date because GA sale is going to be even worse. 

We had three in our group try to get Cinci night 1, Cinci night 2, and Pittsburgh night 1 with Capital One today hoping to get 1 of the 3 dates. My friend in Cinci night 2 was the last in line of the 3, but somehow scored tickets to Cinci night 2 :cries: It's a miracle! We overpaid for some scam VIP floor seats so might try Friday to get some lower bowl seats and sell our floor seats for face value if we can. The price was insane but we all decided we'd rather just take what we can get just in case we can't get lower bowl Friday.

I wish you good luck Friday you can do this! TicketScamster is a JOKE.

2 minutes ago, If U Seek Amy said:

Most are sold out now I’m seeing so capital one basically swindled people into signing up to sell to scalpers. General sale will be a mess and we will repeat and it will be even easier for scalpers. It may be one of the most successful tours money wise all time but for fans this will be remembered as the most hated tour experience of all of hers. Anyone who can’t go won’t want to watch anything because they’re furious/jealous. She will said f you to the fans on this one

ms taylor legit needs to call them out for this bs. but i know she won't bc she likes her money, even tho she's already got enough in the bank already.

Some of the meltdowns in here.

Like i get it you guys are upset, like i would be so upset also. But direct your anger at Ticketmaster and he US law to lets this monopoly happen.

Taylor doesnt have the power to do anything. Some stadiums only sold tickets through Ticketmaster so if she wants to tour those venues, she needs to go with Ticketmaster. I dont know hows its even legal but what can she do now beside add more shows which she already did. 52 shows are already much more than reputation tour.

And you want her to publicity badmouth TM who is currently her partner and keep all her tour money? Like they dont have any contracts and term to prevent that.

You guys really act like this woman own you everything. So entitled.

Please go pissed off at the shitty law that allow scalpers resell tickets over 20x original price and whoever lets TM monopoly this bussiness and evil side of capitalism.

Yeah, this is where you can see Taylor's nasty side. I don't think she's an evil person obviously but when i see her complete silence on this i actually wonder how much she truly cares about her fans. I think ultimately she loves our money more than anything and it's blatantly obvious at this point.

1 hour ago, chiliam said:

Like i get it you guys are upset, like i would be so upset also. But direct your anger at Ticketmaster and he US law to lets this monopoly happen.

Taylor doesnt have the power to do anything. Some stadiums only sold tickets through Ticketmaster so if she wants to tour those venues, she needs to go with Ticketmaster. I dont know hows its even legal but what can she do now beside add more shows which she already did. 52 shows are already much more than reputation tour.

And you want her to publicity badmouth TM who is currently her partner and keep all her tour money? Like they dont have any contracts and term to prevent that.

Please go pissed off at the shitty law that allow scalpers resell tickets over 20x original price and whoever lets TM monopoly this bussiness and evil side of capitalism.

Excuse me? Are you for real? Expecting her to at least address the situation is "entitled"? :biblio:

It's ok if she can't do anything about it, i know there's limits to her power. But this complete silence is deafening and she could at least have a few words for the many swifties who have been completely ****** over by this.

Edited by Enrique523

12 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

ms taylor legit needs to call them out for this bs. but i know she won't bc she likes her money, even tho she's already got enough in the bank already.

2 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Yeah, this is where you can see Taylor's nasty side. I don't think she's an evil person obviously but when i see her complete silence on this i actually wonder how much she truly cares about her fans. I think ultimately she loves our money more than anything and it's blatantly obvious at this point.

Like i get it you guys are upset, like i would be so upset also. But direct your anger at Ticketmaster and the US law to lets this monopoly happen.

Taylor doesnt have the power to do anything. Some stadiums only sold tickets through Ticketmaster so if she wants to tour those venues, she needs to go with Ticketmaster. I dont know hows its even legal but what can she do now beside add more shows which she already did. 52 shows are already much more than reputation tour.

The fundamentally cause is that there is super high demand to see her vs how many show she is actually doing. She needed to a ton more stadium dates to sate demand but I don't believe she has the endurance to tour for a year nowadays. Ticketmaster could have handled it better but fundamentally it would shift where the lottery occurred from the ticket master queue to being selected from one of the queue's in the first place. 

Unfortunately, when she went against Apple Music, it was a new service, so it was much more vulnerable than Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster has exclusive contracts will basically all stadium and arena venues and SeetGeek has contracts with the rest.  Her tour is just a small droplet in the bucket for those companies as they make most of their money off sport games.  Taylor literally would not have venues big enough for her to perform if she didn't partner with seat geek. 

EDIT: it's not worth it.

Edited by Enrique523

Just now, Enrique523 said:

Excuse me? Are you for real? Expecting her to at least adress the situation is "entitled"? :biblio:

It's ok if she can't do anything about it, i know there's limits to her power. But this complete silence is deafening and she could at least have a few words for the many swifties who have been completely ****** over by this.

Once again, she doesnt own you ****. So please dont try to purchase the ticket to see her anymore and demand her to act a certain way and got pissed when she cannot fullfill that.

As an South East Asia fan, i crictize her over the years for always ignore our region cause i believe she has a choice. 

But all of this TM fiasco, she literally has no choice but to work with them. So why blame everything on her like that. 

2 minutes ago, chiliam said:

Once again, she doesnt own you ****. So please dont try to purchase the ticket to see her anymore and demand her to act a certain way and got pissed when she cannot fullfill that.

As an South East Asia fan, i crictize her over the years for always ignore our region cause i believe she has a choice. 

But all of this TM fiasco, she literally has no choice but to work with them. So why blame everything on her like that. 

You need to shut up. Taylor is a very powerful woman, and to act she cannot have any say in how the tickets are dispersed for her own tour is ridiculous. 

No, she is not selling the tickets herself, but she and her team and WELL AWARE of the demand her shows are- hence the additional dates they had no problem in organizing and publicizing.

If they wanted to do better, they would have- but they didn't. There is nothing wrong with criticizing your own fav and/ or team when they dropped the ball. Stop being sensitive. 

She needs to bring back the Taylor Swift Boosts thing she did for Rep Tour next time :rip:

Hoping she adds a Sunday Cincinnati date :gaycat1:

Surprised demand was that high for that show

She easily could have preventing the reselling of tickets and done the Rep boost thing again so get out of here with the Taylor can't do anything about it **** :cm: 

Ticketmaster can go to hell. I signed up for the verified fan bs... wasn't selected... then I tried getting tickets through the capital one presale... kept getting error after error. The presale is over and I still have no tickets. **** ticketmaster... they can go to hell. I am not even gonna look into the resale market.... this stupid concert will be on netflix or apple tv in a year :deadbanana4:

12 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

You need to shut up. Taylor is a very powerful woman, and to act she cannot have any say in how the tickets are dispersed for her own tour is ridiculous. 

No, she is not selling the tickets herself, but she and her team and WELL AWARE of the demand her shows are- hence the additional dates they had no problem in organizing and publicizing.

If they wanted to do better, they would have- but they didn't. There is nothing wrong with criticizing your own fav and/ or team when they dropped the ball. Stop being sensitive. 

27 minutes ago, cat1867 said:

The fundamentally cause is that there is super high demand to see her vs how many show she is actually doing. She needed to a ton more stadium dates to sate demand but I don't believe she has the endurance to tour for a year nowadays. Ticketmaster could have handled it better but fundamentally it would shift where the lottery occurred from the ticket master queue to being selected from one of the queue's in the first place. 

Unfortunately, when she went against Apple Music, it was a new service, so it was much more vulnerable than Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster has exclusive contracts will basically all stadium and arena venues and SeetGeek has contracts with the rest.  Her tour is just a small droplet in the bucket for those companies as they make most of their money off sport games.  Taylor literally would not have venues big enough for her to perform if she didn't partner with seat geek. 

This. We still have alternative to  Apple music/Spotify back in the day. Unlike the situation with Ticketmaster now.

I know we joke about how she love money and that can be true. But for touring, i believe beside money she have to love performing and have the audience sings back to her is also a big reason.

She already at like 500m network, could be much higher and can live in wealth for 100 lifes. We already see a lot of artists stop caring at that point and some doesnt even want to do any types of tour lol. 

@James_Dean: you give her too much power and then when she cannot fullfill that you got pissed. We already explain about this Ticketmaster monopoly situation clearly. If you still choose to ignore all that and continue to get pissed at the girl who never do enough. Then go ahead and stan someone who can do better job than her, im not here to change your mind.

Edited by chiliam

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.