Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

My friend got us 4 tickets to Section 144 at MetLife for the Friday which is pretty much staring at her back :rip: Luckily we also snatched upper level for the Sunday show. I'm thrilled we got tickets but I've never had this view before.. 

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• Taylor fanboy

The amount of verefied fans that were left out and the scalpers getting those tickets makes me MAD AS F***

What’s the best strategy for resale? I don’t wanna scam people obvi but I would like to at least cover for all the fees. Do you guys recommend reselling on Ticketmaster or StubHub?

1 minute ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

What’s the best strategy for resale? I don’t wanna scam people obvi but I would like to at least cover for all the fees. Do you guys recommend reselling on Ticketmaster or StubHub?

StubHub is probably better, that's where I get most of my tickets close to the date. It has more people buying resale 

How do I sell my tickets!

I got nosebleeds for az night 1

And I want floor tickets 

Bigger Queue Than The Whole Sky

Bequeued

Queuestion...?

SeatGlitch

You're On Your Own, Queue

Would've, Could've, Should've (Bought These Tickets)

Sweet Nothing

11 hours ago, DanDuke said:

When you're a monopoly you have no reason to improve :chick1:

I mean, true, but wouldn't you want to optimize your service so someone like AXS (they aren't perfect, either) doesn't come around and sway the market in their direction? I know there's a lot more involved with ownership and contracts when it comes to TM, just sucks for the fans.

Some of us getting tickets behind the stage :rip: I hope we are all able to get better seats and make back the money for the original seats. 

My friend is trying today during the Capital One presale. 

2 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Honestly, I use twitter/social media.

Stubhub takes forever to payout (you have to wait til after the show and at that you have to wait weeks after).

Ticketmaster is the same.

Is the General Public sale still going on friday? :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Desire said:

Some of us getting tickets behind the stage :rip: I hope we are all able to get better seats and make back the money for the original seats. 

My friend is trying today during the Capital One presale. 

This is why I’m gonna wait until closer to my tour night. I joined yesterday around 9:30 or so in the waiting room and I got to the front at around 2:30 pm and there were no tickets left except behind the stage :deadbanana4: not a chance I would spend money on such crappy seats. For rep I got floor tickets a few nights before the show for much cheaper.

I would think the stage should be pretty open if there are so many sections behind the stage but idk :deadvision: hopefully I can get better seats at another date today

There were fans before this saying they want her in arenas or even THEATERS this time around… imagine that with this demand for 52 stadiums :rip: 

Gonna try for the Capital One Presale today. Day 2 w/o TS tix... lost all hearing in my left eye.

5 hours ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

i wonder why didn't she use slow ticketing this time around...

Verified Fans is slow ticketing. I assume the general sale will also have dynamic pricing in place.

A tv news in my country made a service about the tour, the ticket master scandal and how even Capitol Hill was involved :rip:

gonna try my luck with Capital One. not losing hope until after general sale has been going for a few hours. :gaycat7:

I'm so ******* pissed off, I got error messages trying to buy like 6 different seats right near the catwalk that were amazing, finally able to get a somewhat okay seat on the floor but I had to pay for a VIP ticket. I'll be excited when I go but for now **** Ticketmaster goddamn :ace:

Queue is halfway now but it keeps freezing :deadbanana2: nervous because I'm doing it on my phone's browser since it was the only one that let me log in and actually join the line 

Got into Cincinnati Night 2 super early, the website kept crashing but I kept picking seats and trying. Then within 30 seconds everything disappeared before I even had a chance. Not even nosebleeds.

I can't believe I waited 6 hours yesterday to get nothing and then actually got into the sale today only to have to watch every ticket get bought up because I was only getting error messages. Literally so frustrated and almost don't even want to go anymore. I can't believe Taylor and her team had nothing in place to make this easier. Now I probably can't even go unless they add another date because GA sale is going to be even worse. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.