Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

1 minute ago, Pleeny said:

Only people that bought ME! should be allowed to get tickets for this tour

Now this is a good idea, we deserve compensation for spending money on that mess :redface:

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• Taylor fanboy

A disaster. :rip: 

I really hope she posts something. Yes I know it's not her fault and its out of her hands but I think she should address the mess.

Edited by State of Grace.

i mean if the request is really like 5-6 M people at least she can't make like 90 shows in North America (at least not in one leg). She have to make other countries this time, sorry Americans but we didn't see a lot of her tours. You will survive. 

Edited by vale9001

2 minutes ago, Pleeny said:

A mess and a half... I can't imagine how the international dates will fare.

LMFAO. They really should do this. Only the Swifties that are delusional and ride or die would be allowed in. I'm one of them. :gaycat7:

So will the general sale still take place or are they actually out of tickets?

A delay wouldn't be bad because they clearly wouldn't have been able to handle things tomorrow but if they're out of tickets :redface:

She can't stop breaking records:WAP:

Edited by Everyperfectsummer

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

and then she sold out 20 stadiums with amazing grosses,  but idk why you're being so off topic and at the same time incorrect. 

i was joking come on. 

Will she need to do multiple 150k festival dates or something... oh wow. Poor fans tbh. I'm just watching as the mess ensues from my poor country where she will never dare to put a foot in.

989285272_ezgif.com-gif-maker(8).thumb.g

While I am furious, idk why but something feels off. It feels like they aren’t done yet and Taylor and team are working on something to fix this first and this is an excuse. We shall see. If it’s truly done she is going to have A LOT of people forever scorned and hateful to her

7 minutes ago, Pleeny said:

A mess and a half... I can't imagine how the international dates will fare.

f0e2d6ab-47e5-48e7-a28d-1d77f5b9720f_tex

who's this new swiftie out of nowhere, ergh, annoying.

3 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

(at least not in one leg)

i'm afraid that if she were to spread US legs it wouldn't matter much, since a lot of swifties who bought tickets for the 52 shows, would buy again. she needs to add more dates to the current ones and change the layout to 360º to get more people inside.

both impossible things looking at the point we are now, but it's the only thing i could ever think of. i don't know why, but i'm outrageous because i know lots of fans didnt even get the chance to fairly try!!!!

This is horrifying. Scalpers are going to have a field day with Ticketmaster being ******* inept.

If they had enough demand to justify 20+ more shows, there definitely should’ve been a ticket number cap and a one show only rule.

Reading comprehension is lacking for so many....maybe spelling wasn't fun for y'all  :cm:

As I said in the other thread: Their tweet says insufficient Remaining ticket inventory and extraordinarily high demand. It does not say they sold out :rip:

It is likely that TM and/or Taylor made the call to cancel the general sale until there is someway to process this demand, such as TM upgrading their site, staggered dates for the venue, having to enter a code first, more dates etc... :giraffe:

2 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Reading comprehension is lacking for so many....maybe spelling wasn't fun for y'all  :cm:

As I said in the other thread: Their tweet says insufficient Remaining ticket inventory and extraordinarily high demand. It does not say they sold out :rip:

It is likely that TM and/or Taylor made the call to cancel the general sale until there is someway to process this demand, such as TM upgrading their site, staggered dates for the venue, having to enter a code first, more dates etc... :giraffe:

makes sense.

3 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Yeah i mean they said they sold 2M tickets so it's not sold out right now. 

1 minute ago, Squall said:

Why don't they go for a total 360 degree tour? idgi, it would solve the problem

Even if they could do it, do you think the problem would be solved just like that? :rip:

let the rep boost system rise from the dead except you have to stream ME! so it can finally go #1! :gaylorcat2:

new news from ticketmaster

Over 3.5 million fans pre-registered for Taylor’s Verified Fan program, the largest registration in Ticketmaster’s history.

“Historically, working with Verified Fan invite codes has worked as we’ve been able to manage the volume coming into the site to shop for tickets,” Ticketmaster said. “However, this time the staggering number of bot attacks as well as fans who didn’t have invite codes drove unprecedented traffic on our site, resulting in 3.5 billion total system requests — 4x our previous peak.”

“Even when a high demand on sale goes flawlessly from a tech perspective, many fans are left empty handed,” Ticketmaster said. “For example: based on the volume of traffic to our site, Taylor would need to perform over 900 stadium shows (almost 20x the number of shows she is doing)… that’s a stadium show every single night for the next 2.5 years.”

“While it’s impossible for everyone to get tickets to these shows, we know we can do more to improve the experience and that’s what we’re focused on,” the company concluded.

https://variety.com/2022/music/news/ticketmaster-explains-taylor-swift-ticket-crisis-eras-tour-1235435673/

1 minute ago, InventedGays said:

A couple extra sections in each venue still is no where near meeting the additional demand 

1 minute ago, By the Water said:

Even if they could do it, do you think the problem would be solved just like that? :rip:

Well, not saying it would completely fix the situation but judging by the pictures of the seats/stage I saw, there was still a non-insignificant part of the stadiums she could have used

14 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

A disaster. :rip: 

I really hope she posts something. Yes I know it's not her fault and its out of her hands but I think she should address the mess.

She is either stressing out of her mind seeing her name plastered on the news or she’s drinking champagne and celebrating knowing she sold out all the stadiums. At the end of the day, it’s a business and all of the seats are filled by fans. The ticket purchasing system just wasn’t fair, but majority of fans got in even if they didn’t get their preferred seats. ?

So the pre registered fans (3.5M) are already covering all the tickets (70K x 52 makes 3.7M tickets). 

Edited by vale9001

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.