Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

i'm on 2 devices and it's telling me "we detect you're already in the queue on another device."

so i can only be on one device?

i'm just not sure cuz some ppl are saying phone queue is faster. urg.

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• Taylor fanboy

In your email from Ticketmaster, it told you that you can only be in one queue. You can't even use more than one tab on your device. Also don't ever refresh. It sends you to the back of the que.

ok i'm gonna try laptop first. as i expected, 2000+ people in front of me

Damn, looks like us SeatGeek girlies got it easy

Snatched two tickets earlier for Glendale Night 2 :gaycat3: after about 35 minutes of waiting in line

1 hour ago, PoisonPill said:

That was the most disgusting, shameful business transaction experience of my entire life.

I was verified. had the presale code. I had the supposed "priority" status of being a Lover Fest ticket holder. I had everything setup exactly how Ticketmaster instructed. I entered the waiting room the second it opened at 9:30:00 on the dot.

And my fate? Being stuck in a frozen queue for 5 hours, needing to call out of work, only to be finally allowed into the ticket portal where 1) my presale code was rejected 2) every single seat shown as still available was suddenly gone the moment I clicked on it. 

I was treated better by the merchants in the souks of Marrakech, because at least you know upfront they're scamming you, instead of the false pretense of this major corporation and all their virtue signaling about "verified fans only" and "making the process work for the people."

Like clockwork, the resellers and bots who got all the good seats have already listed them for $10k and up. I love Taylor, but I'm done buying anything from her as long as she does business with this despicable company. Yes they have a stranglehold on the entire touring industry, but she's the only artist with the power to say "**** you" to Ticketmaster and take down their monopoly.

I am completely boycotting all events until this is addressed by the department of Justice or something changes. I openly am advocating for this to happen ASAP. Idc if I have to miss my favorite artists. I feel better knowing I didn’t support such a scam even if I know it will sell out. I am even disgusted with Taylor as my fav for allowing this and I honestly don’t even want to go even if I got free seats. Fans were tricked into buying numerous editions of albums and singles, signing up for a credit card, preparing for hours for tickets and taking days off work and can’t even get tickets STILL in huge numbers?! Plus have ridiculous fees for the worst business ever? Yeah I don’t think so. For all of that they should be given a free VIP package if I’m being honest for how dedicated they are. But no. It was just random chance and scalpers stealing things. 

Today was such a **** show lmao. I don’t know a single person who got tickets, even though I know many who were trying. 

So much for my “LoverFest priority.” Honestly LoverFest was only 4 ******* dates, would it have been so hard to make sure all of us got into the damn sale today? :rip: 

Merch boosts and Loverfest didn't have a hand in this **** like they said it would.

still waiting for LA with 2000+ 

9 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Can they read the room for just one second:toofunny3::rip:

I unfollowed that stupid ******* account years ago.

9 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Can they read the room for just one second:toofunny3::rip:

They can get ******.

6 minutes ago, Gerry I Shot said:

still waiting for LA with 2000+ 

girl I waited 6 hours for Chicago you're probably gonna have to wait a couple more hours :deadvision:

32 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

ok i'm gonna try laptop first. as i expected, 2000+ people in front of me

right click on the 2000+ and select inspect element > network > wait for "status" to show up and it will tell you how many people are in front of you

What are the prices like? She should be charging more to reduce the demand :deadbanana4:

huh, got one already.

ig the people who said norcal is a relative flop were correct. yay living in a flop area.

One of my friends has been queued for the Arlington shows since 10am... going on 8 hours.

What an absolute farce. Today's experience was miserable for so many of my friends. Thankfully, I was busy with school, so I didn't have to suffer through the process to the degree that they did, and I opened a tab in the background, where the queue didn't move for hours. For those that got in, I heard the prices were also absolutely absurd. I'm a Taylor stan, and there should be plenty of tickets available later on for 2 stadium tours in Denver, of all places, but I might skip the tour altogether. My excitement for the tour has deflated, and instead of looking forward to it, I am kinda just "meh" about it, and I wouldn't mind skipping her this time around. She has a hand to play with the greediness, especially looking at some of these prices. And if any artist in the industry has the power to change this broken system and ticketing fraud, it's her. I wonder if she'll listen to her fans and take action in any way. I believe she can advocate for herself as an artist and her fans as concert and music lovers. I have a feeling that she will be unbothered, though. Somehow, this process that she set up was way, way, way worse than any ticketing experience I have ever had. Like, how did she make this disaster of a process even worse? :redface:

5 hours in one of the Atlanta queues and by the time I got in there were only nosebleed seats left, same for my friend who bought us tickets in Detroit instead 

Okay I am TERRIFIED for the U.K./European dates based on the mess which seems to have unfolded for the North American leg…

I do think it will be a little bit easier/less hassle but I still know it’s going to be a bloodbath.

Also - I preordered her album just to get a presale code and it never came :rip:

Congrats to those that got their tickets but DAMN ticket-master are full of sh*t.

18 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

girl I waited 6 hours for Chicago you're probably gonna have to wait a couple more hours :deadvision:

no doubt. It got to 0 and then it said there was an error and had to go back in the queue. I'm leaving work in like 20 minutes, if i don't get in by then, i give up. 

If most of us didn't survive the presale, we will most likely not survive public onsale.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.