Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

5 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

NOT VARIANTS. 

ugh I freaking hate her. I have all 16 CD and Vinyl variants of folklore, just like all the crazies the OTH rightfully drag. I can’t buy all these variants too, can I? Someone stop me :gaycat6:

Buy everything we need to secure that 1M debut

shendelzare.thumb.gif.f169b483fc842a7bb2

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

50 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

NOT ON THE CANADIAN STORE?? :deadbanana2: this ******* *****

WAIT we’re Canadian cisterns???? Let’s be irl besties - are you in Toronto???

I bought an early bird ticket today to the midnights album release party at Rebel. You better be there too b*tch. 

17 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

the tracklist is out

2022-09-01-13-42-26.png

spacer.png

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bw9kg9w0o82wap209beq

2 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

Do it! I did! I just know those resell prices will be crazy and I'd rather be broke for a few days then imagine what I'd be paying in the future. :ahh:

1 minute ago, Nick_317 said:

Buy everything we need to secure that 1M debut

I’’m in Canada and they won’t ship these internationally. Her merch people hate us. I’m patiently waiting for them to go up on the Canadian store, but that means I can’t help secure the bag. Y’all better come clutch and snatch that 1m. :jonnycat:

You'd think she would release the lead while these variants are available to maximize sales but people seem to think that them being available until thursday means something's coming next week

7 minutes ago, By the Water said:

You'd think she would release the lead while these variants are available to maximize sales but people seem to think that them being available until thursday means something's coming next week

Yeah the sell ends at midnight the 8th which is a Thursday. That's when she usually announces her leads so probably single announced and possibly cd singles or something. :matty:

1 minute ago, Hunter_13 said:

Yeah the sell ends at midnight the 8th which is a Thursday. That's when she usually announces her leads so probably single announced and possibly cd singles or something. :matty:

Lesbihonest, she’s securing the preorders before she releases the lead single because she knows we’ll all hate it… It’s giving sPeLlIng Is fUN potential :deadbanana4:

I want a song like lipstick on the glass from her 

14 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

I’’m in Canada and they won’t ship these internationally. Her merch people hate us. I’m patiently waiting for them to go up on the Canadian store, but that means I can’t help secure the bag. Y’all better come clutch and snatch that 1m. :jonnycat:

Ugh I’m in Canada too! Is there a way for us to get these versions asap? :jonnycat:

Omg I love the mahogany version! I need to get that ?

Lol who am I kidding? I will get all of them ? Bye savings lol

1 minute ago, kyoshi said:

midnighTS will be country :thing:

Yeehaw Taylor, ha revenge

spacer.png

Sorry girls, but Blood Moon is superior to the standard cover. The way I was going to wait until it was on Amazon for free shipping, but the cover is serving too much to pass up on. Bagged and bought.

:jonnycat:

7 minutes ago, kyoshi said:

midnighTS will be country :thing:

I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR REMASTERED TOMG AND TIM MCGRAW. I WON. 

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Lesbihonest, she’s securing the preorders before she releases the lead single because she knows we’ll all hate it… It’s giving sPeLlIng Is fUN potential :deadbanana4:

The Lord always chooses the worst songs as singles so we can be surprised whe she releases the album, how kind of her... :chick3:

I want to buy all 12 variants of vinyl CD and cassette but I have bills to pay, what is her f*cking problem why couldn’t she just do like 1 extra variant :rip: 

2 minutes ago, TheArgonaut said:

The Lord always chooses the worst songs as singles so we can be surprised whe she releases the album, how kind of her... :chick3:

Her lead singles are all underappreciated gems :chick3:

She will sell Debut TV with Midnights (Deluxe) confirmed. :coffee:

11 minutes ago, TheArgonaut said:

cardigan is one of her best songs ever. willow was a choice as lead single tho.