Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

Ten years ago for RED, we would get every week a video previewing and explaining the song on GMA and on the midnight the song would be released. 

This rollout is objectively ****. 

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

as someone who isn’t interested in buying a thousand different variants of the album and therefore not getting hype from that, this rollout is extremely boring

like… it’s an album, where’s the music aka a lead single girl idc about “omg but the hype if we don’t get one!!!1!” her hype will be just fine with a lead single too. I just wanna hear the actual damn music, after all that’s what all of this is about

The way she's making those Tik Tok videos to solely entertain herself because the GeePee doesn't care and the fans aren't happy about the situation.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95248df0ee08961c76e78

38 minutes ago, TayGod said:

You guys don't know how a mastermind works! Stop bit**ing. Don't you realize that she is just keeping you all hyped?

is this "hype" in the room with us rn

spacer.png

I can’t with this fanbase anymore. All this complaining over the rollout of the album as if it’s more important than the quality of the music just reeks of entitlement and brattiness :hoetenks: I can’t think of another artist that puts out as much music as Taylor does (and for the most part without compromising quality which is astounding) and ya’ll still find a way to complain. Even if she did the rollout you guys feel entitled to, I know for a fact you would still find something to complain about. It’s giving very much Veruca Salt vibes, and I wish something like this would happen to y’all

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, GambleBreauxNews said:

as someone who isn’t interested in buying a thousand different variants of the album and therefore not getting hype from that, this rollout is extremely boring

like… it’s an album, where’s the music aka a lead single girl idc about “omg but the hype if we don’t get one!!!1!” her hype will be just fine with a lead single too. I just wanna hear the actual damn music, after all that’s what all of this is about

You’re getting a whole ass album in less than a month, that seriously isn’t good enough for you? :priceless:

This babysitting of the fandom from third parties needs to stop, tbh. It isn't our fault that your fave doesn't care about her music career. We DEMAND a lead single.

2 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

We DEMAND a lead single.

This is literally the entitlement we're talking about :priceless: Imagine acting like a petulant child and then complaining when people rightfully call you out :hoetenks:

Edited by smoore95GAGA

The fun part of the Easter eggs situation was that it was analyzed and digested after full albums, music videos.

Nowadays, she is just leaving clues for the sake of creating easter eggs before we get any musical/visual material, it's not as fun as this unless you are a diehard crazy fan - which I am not, I am just here for the art not all this extra try hard TikTok stuff.

2 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

This is literally the entitlement we're talking about :priceless: Imagine acting like a petulant child and then complaining when people rightfully call you out :hoetenks:

Like fave, like stan. 

This is literally how the fanbase (SpongeBob) treats Taylor (Gary)

And I'm every audience member at 1:21 :gaycat6:

Edited by smoore95GAGA

I actually support the madness she’s driving y’all to. It means after Midnights I won’t have to SUFFER through “maybe she’s surprise announcing/dropping 1989 TV tonight!!!!1!” every single Thursday and Friday of the entire year. 

Y’all are gonna be so tired of clowning that the fandom will finally be forced to return to sanity. 

I think I wouldn't mind this rollout if she at least revealed who the songs were written and produced by after announcing the title. Ideally, there would be a small snippet playing right after, though. The way I'm literally asking for crumbs, lmao.

I've learned to expect nothing from this bish until week release, but I keep coming back every midnight just to see the meltdowns here :fan:

wanting a lead single like 99.9% of music eras have is apparently the straw that breaks the camels back :toofunny3:

I’m not concerned about anything else she does like continue the track list reveal etc love that for her and her outfits are cute. I just would have liked to have heard something by now. Christ.

Edited by GambleBreauxNews

why are y'all complaining about "can't stay up every midnights" like just wait until the morning for a damn song title like :zzz: 

16 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

why are y'all complaining about "can't stay up every midnights" like just wait until the morning for a damn song title like :zzz: 

That part !!!!

It’s obviously a Mon-Wed-Fri pattern

shut your asses up and go to bed :heart2:

some of you are so entitled and dumb and give a bad name to the base... no wonder we get dragged on a daily basis...

And I’m reporting anyone saying that they demand anything around here again... no one is forcing you to stick around. Also... grow the f up