Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

1 hour ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

When the world needed the lead single the most, Taylor vanished.

Join Taylor on TikTok for her Project Mayhem tonight. 

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

1 hour ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Rather than being worried about the lead y'all should be worried about this stain on the Swiftie fandom, how do you as a 23 year old run a Taylor Swift fan account and post stuff like this unironically?

You become used to seeing this **** on twitter, I just block them 

spacer.png

The fact some here think they’re above twitter stans... I hate to break it to you but you’re mistaken...

Not here for the Lover slander - y'all do that album dirty. Outside of Me, YNTCD, and The Man, that album is really really great. I mean, Cruel Summer, Cornelia Street, Afterglow, Miss Americana, False God and DBATC alone >>>>>

Even Me and YNTCD aren't half as bad as people make out. They're just fun, harmless pop songs - not everything needs to be ATW10MV levels of seriousness and greatness. :cm:

1 minute ago, Michael196 said:

The fact some here think they’re above twitter stans... I hate to break it to you but you’re mistaken...

exactly we’re all in the same cult 

The way it's three days later and you guys are still arguing about how the charts are week, she's missing her chance, there's nothing going on, she's vanished... Time to close the thread in case of redundancy i see

spacer.png

Just now, RuflesCando said:

The way it's three days later and you guys are still arguing about how the charts are week, she's missing her chance, there's nothing going on, she's vanished... Time to close the thread in case of redundancy i see

spacer.png

Don’t forget the Puta vs Loser discourse 

spacer.png

NURSE!!

Not to mention the never ending 18 days long insufferable Lover V Reputation argument which only signals to the dire state this conversation's in. The same old ideas being brought up, the same points of contention... Please 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, RuflesCando said:

Not to mention the never ending 18 days long insufferable Lover V Reputation argument which only signals to the dire state this conversation's in. The same old ideas being brought up, the same points of contention... Please 

spacer.png

:hoetenks:

I love that she’s doing these reveals... since she’s shutting the usuals that never stop bitching about her being silent (although it’s not really working), and also avoiding the usual habit of waiting a few days before release for the track list to leak and then announce it...

14 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

12 minutes ago, lenchen. said:

exactly we’re all in the same cult 

At least people here don't argue about Taylor's cats, though I do think the mindless stan war over two of her most mid albums is only slightly less embarrassing:gaylorcat1:

This is how Taylor's albums should be categorized:

All-time great: Red, Folklore

Great but underappreciated: Speak Now

Could've been all-time great but too inconsistent: Evermore

Great: 1989

Good: Fearless

Decent for that point in her career: Debut

Mid outside a few career highlights: Reputation, Lover 

Edited by ithinkheknowsoutsold

When we missed a track title on Thursday, I was thinking "maybe it's because a song is being released and that would make two reveals in a day", what was I thinking? :ahh: 

2 minutes ago, TheArgonaut said:

New track today. :giraffe:

Do you mean the TikTok announcement?

I like the Mayhem TikTok thing but it would be better if she also spilled some details about the producers, the inspirations, how the song came to be, etc but I guess she’s saving those for album release week and beyond

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Sprawl said:

I like the Mayhem TikTok thing but it would be better if she also spilled some details about the producers, the inspirations, how the song came to be, etc but I guess she’s saving those for album release week and beyond

spacer.png

Good luck with that "beyond"

5 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

All reputa stans should be permanently banned from this site. Y'all have 4chan...

k7Mwwax.gif 

Just wanted to make sure I’m reading this right. Are you saying people should be banned for… liking an album? :priceless:

On 9/22/2022 at 8:27 AM, WeFoundTrouble said:

It’s bold of you to even assume that first “Track 13” reveal was “fate.”

spacer.png

I know I'm sounding delusional for thinking this but her reaction to getting the 13 ball was genuinely natural. She smiles with amusement from ear-to-ear upon seeing it. It's all in the body language sis

spacer.png

Edited by Blackout2006

7 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I know I'm sounding delusional for thinking this but her reaction to getting the 13 ball was genuinely natural. She smiles with amusement from ear-to-ear upon seeing it. It's all in the body language sis

spacer.png

I said it before, but I genuinely don’t understand what Taylor would get from rigging the machine to announce the tracklist in a certain order. I understand why people think she’s doing that, bc Taylor is known for being crafty and hiding clues in things, but this just doesn’t seem like one of those things. To me it genuinely seems like a fun thing she thought of to announce the tracklist in a non-standard way :cm: Then again, swifties overthinking everything.

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

I said it before, but I genuinely don’t understand what Taylor would get from rigging the machine to announce the tracklist in a certain order. I understand why people think she’s doing that, bc Taylor is known for being crafty and hiding clues in things, but this just doesn’t seem like one of those things. To me it genuinely seems like a fun thing she thought of to announce the tracklist in a non-standard way :cm: Then again, swifties overthinking everything.

Agreed :clap3: I also thought initially- "...This couldn't be more staged :rip:" but I viewed it a second time to just examine her facial expressions and it honestly suggests otherwise. I would've understood the reactions if she just monotonously said "track 13" with not even a smirking look but over here, she is literally smiling so much :deadbanana: I think that was an honest coincidence but I can understand the Swifties not believing in it since they are so used to all of these types of gimmicks and shenanigans by Ms. Swift.

Edited by Blackout2006

17 minutes ago, Prison said:

i thought vs. Loser was just stale banter but you guys are actually reporting each other :bibliahh:

Swifties feuding with other fanbases, within the fandom, her cats and even Taylor herself :bibliahh:

Edited by Blackout2006