Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

I guess a single now is coming! We all waited for the HUGE hit to be out and then she will release so there you go - WE HAVE IT! Sam and Kim (and I love the song, sorry) did Global #1 — 8,853,020 streams, after dull 10 weeks. Good luck for us again :)

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

11 hours ago, Nick_317 said:

The rerecordings can choke now that we are getting a new album

u07KjOW.gif

Not when we still need Repuslaytion TV 

u07KjOW.gif

29 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I know I'm sounding delusional for thinking this but her reaction to getting the 13 ball was genuinely natural. She smiles with amusement from ear-to-ear upon seeing it. It's all in the body language sis

spacer.png

She could have filmed all those naturally but decide the order of releasing those videos

spacer.png

A MASTERMIND indeed

1 minute ago, Nick_317 said:

She could have filmed all those naturally but decide the order of releasing those videos

spacer.png

A MASTERMIND indeed

WAIT...

spacer.png

At this point, I don't think I'd be even surprised if that were the case :skull:

Just now, Nick_317 said:

Do we?

u07KjOW.gif

Yes. It's over for everyone once we get I Did Something Bad, Getaway Car, Delicate and Don't Blame Me TV, TRUST

u07KjOW.gif

8 minutes ago, Nexto said:

When I catch her

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95248df0ee08961c76e78

The upside down phone has got to be an Easter egg (Harry or not) like there’s no way she would do that by accident :gaycat7:

31 minutes ago, Nick_317 said:

spacer.png

A MASTERMIND indeed

But again, what exactly would be the point of that? Do you really think she’s just being psychotic now for literally no reason other than bc she can be? :priceless:

20 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

The upside down phone has got to be an Easter egg (Harry or not) like there’s no way she would do that by accident :gaycat7:

Right now I’m thinking songs that are revealed with the phone upside down are “terrors”, and the regular ones are “sweet dreams”

I’m sure I’ll end up being wrong but anyways

spacer.png

So we should have all the titles by the 14th at midnight… lead 14th too?

When this album serves Linda Ronstadt/Carly Simon/Joan Armatrading with a modern twist instead of what the Rep stans want 

That’s gonna be hilarious 

spacer.png

40 minutes ago, Nexto said:

When I catch her

BlackPink, Ed, Jack, & now Harry

Midnights coming to complete the trinity. In 3 years we'll be fighting in the T11 thread about Reputation, Lover, & Midnights

24 minutes ago, Sprawl said:

Right now I’m thinking songs that are revealed with the phone upside down are “terrors”, and the regular ones are “sweet dreams”

I’m sure I’ll end up being wrong but anyways

spacer.png

Wait this concept would eat

spacer.png

Other artists are out there, teasing their singles with snippets on TikTok for days/weeks and get smash hits as a result, while she insists on doing these track title reveals without any sound snippets or additional information about the songs, and then she doesn't even do it daily, but every other day for.... reasons?

38 minutes ago, Nexto said:

The artwork alone makes Midnights two tiers above Puta and Loser

Looser yes, her WORST cover. I think even stans can admit how cheap it looks :deadbanana2:

But Puta is one of her best. The CHILLS i got when she first announced it with the cover :WAP: the POWER in her pose 

DH7civuV0AEq1qN.0.jpg

I’m bored so I decided to officially rank my top 10 Taylor songs:

1. Style

2. Don’t Blame Me

3. New Romantics

4. Dear John

5. Call It What You Want

6. Delicate

7. Epiphany

8. Cowboy Like Me

9. Holy Ground

10. Fifteen

And none for Loser :cm:

spacer.png

Edited by smoore95GAGA

27 minutes ago, Sprawl said:

https://www.techyonic.co/swiftle/predictions

Someone on Reddit made this little game to predict the order announcement of the rest of the tracks. The odds of someone getting it right are literally slim to none but whatever it’s all fun and games

spacer.png

pls why does it look like she says shut up in this gif :ahh:

Whilst the revealed titles give me slight Rep vibes, there's no way it will be anything sonically like reputation. She never rehashes sounds; all of her records have distinct sounds and production qualities (minus Folklore/Evemore but they're sister albums so it doesn't really count). 

18 minutes ago, RuflesCando said:

What if she's skipping weekends... the way the every other day schedule is not at all confirmed... 

spacer.png

I've been so caught up in bank stuff this week that I keep thinking that Taylor will announce tracks only on working days :chick1:

Edited by ithinkheknowsoutsold

26 minutes ago, RuflesCando said:

What if she's skipping weekends... the way the every other day schedule is not at all confirmed... 

spacer.png

There’s 27 days left and 11 tracks left to announce. That’s a 2.45 ratio. She has to reveal them every 2 days if she wants them all out a week before the album. Unless, she decides to skip a random day and then do two consecutive reveals. :cm:

5 minutes ago, Sprawl said:

There’s 27 days left and 11 tracks left to announce. That’s a 2.45 ratio. She has to reveal them every 2 days if she wants them all out a week before the album. Unless, she decides to skip a random day and then do two consecutive reveals. :cm:

If she skips weekends, she'll do one every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, ending on Oct 19. It's actually brilliant if you think about it