Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

14 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Going through 140+ reports from the last few days and I've noticed the Swifties really dislike each other :psyduck: I've never seen so many reports between Taylor avatars about how much y'all can discuss Reputation 

Sorry, we are just bored.

If you don't get reputation as an album/era then dont call yourself a Swiftie.

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, chiliam said:

Sorry, we are just bored.

If you don't get reputation as an album/era then dont call yourself a Swiftie.

You're right, at this point Taylor hasn't given y'all much to talk about other than a song title and a clock, so naturally y'all would want to discuss other parts of her career until more news comes along.  

48 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Going through 140+ reports from the last few days and I've noticed the Swifties really dislike each other :psyduck: I've never seen so many reports between Taylor avatars about how much y'all can discuss Reputation 

Please don't close this thread. 

Thank you. 

51 minutes ago, khalyan said:

ban those rep stans and get rid of their disruptive ways

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

Not people actually reporting each other in here over such petty nonsense????

3 minutes ago, discotitzz said:

Not y’all actually reporting each other..

spacer.png

This gif :rip: 

Also re: RePUTAtion, it's kind of her Hard Candy. Loud, brash, lots of fun, a bit embarrassing at times. If it was a Katy Perry album it would be the highlight of her discography, but for Taylor's absurdly high standards it's kind of mid.

The theories are getting out of control, she's driving swifties into total madness :rip:

At this point it just seems like they're just saying random **** hoping that its right in order to get a viral moment 

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

49 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

ban those rep stans and get rid of their disruptive ways

Literally. It’s always the puta stans bringing up both puta and loser. This thread and the base would be better off banning them, reminiscent of the evermore thread when certain users were rightfully banned 

spacer.png

Reporting people over reputation of all albums. Mental illness 

spacer.png

Still can’t believe some people think Midnights is gonna serve anything like rep :deadbanana: give it up babez

Reputation haters are homophobic and tasteless btw, but seriously talking some of you need to take the pop albums fights to the base and touch some grass instead. It's beyond embarrassing coming here and seeing ~shady XD~ posts about Loser and Rep daily, let alone reporting each other over them.... 

k7Mwwax.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

Not the reputank stans going on a reporting spree again. Where's Ryan when you need him?

k7Mwwax.gif

i don’t understand why people don’t understand reputation. honestly when i play taylor for my taylor hater friends the reputation tracks are always their favorite. dancing with our hands tied and don’t blame me have made all of my taylor hater friends drop to their knees and admit she has good music

I believe she will release 2 re recordings next year , ts11 in 2024 , the last 2 re recordings in 2025, ts12 in 2026 and then release ts13 in 2029 as well as do the Super Bowl and release ts13 and do the Super Bowl in conjunction (2 + 2 + 0 + 9 = 13) 

I just caught up and y’all not to jump on the bandwagon but… :deadbanana4:

Let’s leave the mod team OUT of it, ok? Just flat out embarrassing all round. The base thread is screaming for more of its daily diet of puta vs loser chats so please go fill her empty stomach over there!!!

spacer.png

Edited by youreyesgocold

2 hours ago, khalyan said:

Loving that “140+” reports I “made”.

spacer.png

I got two points, did I report myself? lol

The base is bored and is comprised of mostly hybrid stans who hide behind Taylor + Discord swifties working together to report people not playing along with them.

It’s bound to be divisive.

Why is all this arguing going on? Overall Taylor’s entire discography is amazing!

Not you all mass reporting each other :deadbanana:serving twitter barbz/kpopies teas