• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

The song title debate is dumb because if I knew the title “Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince” ahead of time I would’ve removed it from the Lover album library without even listening to it with a Halseyfied title like that.

25 minutes ago, RuflesCando said:

If she skips weekends, she'll do one every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, ending on Oct 19. It's actually brilliant if you think about it

9 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

I'm willing to pay a good amount of money to a hacker to leak the titles and put us out of our Missouri. Who's with me?

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95248df0ee08961c76e78

The cover will probably leak with all the full titles before she’s done revealing them

:celestial5:

Just now, Jaspurr said:

The 3rd video might be interesting since we'd able to clock a pattern in some sort. Genuinely excited for this one!

When she holds the phone underneath her chin for some reason so we continue to lack established patterns then what. 

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

When she holds the phone underneath her chin for some reason so we continue to lack established patterns then what. 

Oh no. We might be stuck with discussing titles for a while then.

At least we can say 27 days to the album. We had nothing for Red TV at this point. 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Sprawl said:

When this album serves Linda Ronstadt/Carly Simon/Joan Armatrading with a modern twist instead of what the Rep stans want 

That’s gonna be hilarious 

spacer.png

And i will be there streaming the music and sharing the shady posts 

spacer.png

I'll be side-eyeing any fan that might drag Taylor for the music. She didn't have to release a new album but she is putting out one. For that alone, she should get a pass methinks.

She could drop another ME!th and I'd be getting my life.

You can drag her for her shenanigans all you want, though.

25 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

At least we can say 27 days to the album. We had nothing for Red TV at this point. 

spacer.png

we had only been listening for the album for 10 years 

spacer.png

Streaming evermore. It's really her best album, isn't it? I think it all boils down to the combination of her creative freedom as at first she thought she was writing for the BRM record and her re-recording Fearless at the time influencing the way she approached melodies. The only dud is no body, no crime, and that's still, like, a fun song.

Edited by Jaspurr

3 minutes ago, dooart said:

so if we're following the pattern, the next video drops in the next hours / at midnight est? 

That’s the idea, but some are theorizing she’s doing Monday-Wednesday-Friday and ignoring weekends. If a video drops tonight or not, we’ll know for sure I suppose.

47 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

The song title debate is dumb because if I knew the title “Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince” ahead of time I would’ve removed it from the Lover album library without even listening to it with a Halseyfied title like that.

Same. But that's also why I don't care about tracklist reveals

3 hours ago, Sprawl said:

When this album serves Linda Ronstadt/Carly Simon/Joan Armatrading with a modern twist instead of what the Rep stans want 

That’s gonna be hilarious 

spacer.png

spacer.png

31 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

Streaming evermore. It's really her best album, isn't it? I think it all boils down to the combination of her creative freedom as at first she thought she was writing for the BRM record and her re-recording Fearless at the time influencing the way she approached melodies. The only dud is no body, no crime, and that's still, like, a fun song.

I see the thread is now regaining its quality back out of the Puta v Loser discourse's disgusting hands

• ATRL Moderator

Evermore & reputation :wanda:

I don't have a desired sound for this record though. The 70s inspiration definitely intrigues me and I would be here for that! But I'm not like praying she goes in any one particular direction. I have so much faith in her that I know she'll pull off whatever direction she heads in!

37 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

I prefer folklore but evermore had me in a chokehold for a while back. The rustic and effortless appalacian ambience it gives off >>

but you cant compete with august, exile, illicit affairs

her only cringy title that ended up actually being a good song is Tis' The Damn Season...so now what... 

spacer.png

What puts me off from evermore is she went too deep with the fiction. I get the sense even the mythical songs on folklore were based off her own life stories.