Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

9 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

So happy for the Brazilian swifties :clap3: now do the same for the Filipino swifties :cm:

Didn’t they just build a stadium too? It would be ludicrous for her not to go there

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

Hits Different is available for licensing tags on youtube now :lakitu:

Did someone compare KarmAllah to MEss and You Need To Calm Down about The Gay Rights?,

51 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

Lavender Haze MV Friday + LatAM Eras Tour Announcement + Hits Different added to streaming = enough good press for the album to surge in activity back to 100K for the next charting week, me thinks :giraffe: 

On 1/22/2023 at 1:30 PM, LovaticSwiftie said:

Is there a discography rate going on? Where can I find it and can I still participate?

You still have time! 

Speak Now (Taylor’s Version) supposedly getting announced in February and coming with another short film.

But where is the Lavender Haze video? 👀

5 minutes ago, timothymincer said:

Speak Now (Taylor’s Version) supposedly getting announced in February and coming with another short film.

But where is the Lavender Haze video? 👀

They probably aim it to re-enter Top 10 again so probably once it hits Top 10 on Pop radio?

2 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

There being a Taylor vs. literally anything thread created once or twice an hour since October :rip:

Acclaimed smash album Midnights really left some hurt feelings. 

Meh. Taylor will always be a hot topic because of how often she releases and how hard she smashes every time. A lot of fanbases are bored because their faves haven't released in 2+ years so they'll use whoever's smashing to drag her. I'm sure they'll start crying about how swifties are bullies when their faves release and get dragged for their underwhelming numbers :redface:

4 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

They must be on ATRL or at least saw the people dragging them in here :deadbanana4:

QUEENS if you’re in here KNOW I support you and your mental illness because I feel through it alongside you in every video. Y’all are as SUPERIOR, ILLEGAL, and OFFENSIVE as Taylor. I don’t bother responding to those RATS on PRESSEDtrl dragging you because they are too busy hating life to enjoy girlies having a little bit of fun stanning the music industry and being extra about it :heart:

We all know everyone in here throwing shade is serving the exact same drama on album release night in their bedrooms at 2am, but they’re too busy shoving sticks up their a*ses to admit it 

:sistrens:

interesting how she keeps having songs go viral on tiktok, but none are from the current project.

speak now #3

57 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Meh. Taylor will always be a hot topic because of how often she releases and how hard she smashes every time. A lot of fanbases are bored because their faves haven't released in 2+ years so they'll use whoever's smashing to drag her. I'm sure they'll start crying about how swifties are bullies when their faves release and get dragged for their underwhelming numbers :redface:

Yeah it’s pretty hilarious how our main question going into 2023 was “how many releases will we get?” while for everyone else it’s “will my fave release this year or even do anything related to music?”

The constant hurt feelings makes sense, because no one else can release an album once or twice a year and pull the numbers Taylor does. There’s also the fact that whatever she does lately gets critical acclaim while for everyone else that starts pumping out albums all the time, they start to get panned/burnt out. You’d think Midnights was the result of 5 years of hype but yet it had only been a bit under 2 years since she released 2 full, brand new albums with 2 rerecordings in-between :redface:

42 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

They must be on ATRL or at least saw the people dragging them in here :deadbanana4:

I don’t understand why people can’t let others just enjoy things, like yeah they get excited a lot but cool? That’s a good thing lmao. Imagine being so miserable that other people being excited about things “too much” makes you angry, especially when you are only aware of them by yourself being on a hellmouth stan website :rip:

(not directed at you obv)

littlebodybigheart

atrl stays pressed at taylor’s success :deadbanana2: like it’s okay to dislike an artist, but to make up lies and delude yourself is on another level :dies:

Glitch is the definition of a grower. I mean, it’s nowhere near my favorite on the album, not even close, but I don’t dislike it anymore and there’s even a solid 4-5 tracks I prefer it to now. :giraffe:

56 minutes ago, mael said:

:devil:

Wow this is some debut era reject. :rip:

Page 2019. The year I forgot existed!

Not sure how She can write masterpieces like YOYO, K and then regress right back to something like Hits Different. :rip:

Edited by mael

littlebodybigheart
25 minutes ago, mael said:

such a good song! let me bop before it gets taken down

1 hour ago, mael said:

Vietnam flashbacks with that "ME!" in the lyric video.

Y'all my attention span grows shorter every day and I listen to Albums in full i don't like just playing my favorites but idk how I'm a sit through Speak Now TV when it's going to be like 2 hours long :gaycat6:

Edited by FightDragonsWithMe

6 hours ago, Hunter_13 said:

I guess Spotify will have to come up with a new way of juicing their Podcast listening stats :giraffe:

the lavender glitch team ATE :jonny5:

Tay better get of his ass for a bit so they could work on a second album, but that doesn’t mean that I’ll accept any Jack-less new or TV any time soon, even if it’s an evermore sized contribution...

Edited by Michael196

It’s interesting that Lavender Haze is #11 on Pop radio and has the playlisting, yet Midnight Rain has almost identical streams on Spotify :deadbanana:

11 minutes ago, FAN said:

It’s interesting that Lavender Haze is #11 on Pop radio and has the playlisting, yet Midnight Rain has almost identical streams on Spotify :deadbanana:

I've been telling these girls!! It's a SMASH waiting to happen. It feels so cathartic when the second(third) chorus hits you, WHEW.

b5N60X9.gif