• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

• ATRL Moderator

Me falling for a TikTok conspiracy that the lyric 'Karma is a cat' is play on the phrase 'Karma is a bi*ch' which is another word for female dog, but because Taylor loves cats she incorporated it into the song so instead of Karma being a dog it is now a cat :priceless:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95248df0ee08961c76e78

Listen, a bop is a bop :jamming:

3 minutes ago, Teneo said:

you all wanting to move on from the era already

Give us that insider thing that we love.

spacer.png

59 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Babygirl if you remember my 2020 posts so well you might not be as new of a member as you claim :heart:

Mastermind.mp3

spacer.png

Hits Different, Paris and High Infidelity. Truly the dark horse trifecta of the album 

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Page 2020. The year she released her best album.

We’ll be there soon bestie

23 minutes ago, Teneo said:

you all wanting to move on from the era already

What era? Lord left us after Day 10:gaycat6:

23 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Mastermind.mp3

spacer.png

Top 3 on Midnights

spacer.png

51 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Give us that insider thing that we love.

spacer.png

In anticipation of the following 10 months of cryptic posts on my side, let us rank her 10 studio albums 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Teneo said:

In anticipation of the following 10 months of cryptic posts on my side, let us rank her 10 studio albums 

spacer.png

Not this **** again

3 minutes ago, Teneo said:

spacer.png

What do you know that needs 10 months to be put out in the open :deadbanana4: it can’t be re-recording related, it’s gotta be a company or a record label or some ****

unless you mean to imply that the next re-recording comes out in November which is more plausible than a new album I guess 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Teneo said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

28 minutes ago, Teneo said:

spacer.png

Come on, pretty pretty please tell us something. Like an actual something. Desperation is real.

no more edging us

Karma is YNTCD/ME! level bad. Please be serious.

Imagine expecting a song like Karma when her last album was her magnum opus.

48 minutes ago, Literature said:

Mastermind is her worst song I’ve decided :coffee2:

What interesting taste

3 minutes ago, YR. said:

I think It's a better song, you can't really compare the production of karma with that, but i agree Is overrated. I don't listen to it from a lot of time.  

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Page 2017. The year she released her best album.

Spill :heart: 

Most streamed artist on a Sunday by 1.1M. Her and BB really are just trading off the top spot this month. he will probably pull ahead by February, but I’m hoping she can  pull back ahead by March. 

8 minutes ago, YR. said:

Imagine being this wrong! folklore & evermore can be masterpieces without discounting Karma as a great pop song. It’s a bop, vocally lyrically and production wise.

1 hour ago, Klein said:

5AM edition (with The 1975 tracks) coming when we reach page 2023. 

uQZFHtD.gif

If this were true I’d get us to that page my damn self by the end of today. Y’all know I’m capable of it. 
uQZFHtD.gif

Please God let Lavender Haze be a hit so the fans having meltdowns about longevity can relax. 

I respek all opinions but you guys are being unfair towards Midnights lol. The alburm is literally SLAYING. If it was #1 none of you would be doubting how huge it was but because its sitting at #2 its success is being consistently debated by this fan base which makes no sense. 

16 million daily streams is immense for an album that has sold soooo many pure sales already. Anti-Hero is also a certified smash. Don't even look at the US longevity. Just look at how much it slayed globally! It's her longest running #1 in the UK I think and in a bunch of other markets it showcased massive longevity and success. 

If LH becomes a proper hit as well then this album will be even more successful and the tour boost will be cute too. 

Just enjoy the ride girls!

2 hours ago, vale9001 said:

yeah me too, so the reason maybe it's what your saying. For me instantly just sounds clear, sometimes i feel like everybody around me is hot and i'm ugly.

Maybe for english speakers the word baby sounds out of context cause they usually use it an different context, I don't know. 

Yeah, maybe "sexy baby" as a term sounds weird for them. I'm used to hear "baby" in 90% of the songs so I thought it was normal.

People also are so focused on LH being successfull they forget Midnight rain, an album track, Is coming for at least 100 days at 1M+ streams Daily.

While we are waiting a proper promotion for the official single LH Midnight rain Is doing great and the two Song combined are making like 2.8-2.9m daily. You have to add It to a very successfull first single. It's not for everyone to have also a third Song holding this well.