Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

2 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

Yeah, maybe "sexy baby" as a term sounds weird for them. I'm used to hear "baby" in 90% of the songs so I thought it was normal.

Probably  they use the world  for someone like your boyfriend, wife and so on. While here is referred to a generic group of "other people" so It sounds strange. 

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

4 hours ago, wsurferwayne said:

i kind of agree

to be honest i thought anti-hero could have been still in the top 5 global spotify, with around 4M streams

right now i just hope that anti-hero will maintain around 3m streams, once the tour starts hopefully it will probably rise to about 3.5 to 4M range!!!

I don't really expect LH to have a huge rise once the MV is released, but hopefully it will rise to at least 1.5M if being promoted!!!

Anti-Hero is already doing 3.7M daily streams and Lavender Haze is already doing 1.4M daily streams lol! It's doing great and if anything we should aim for about 2M daily streams for Lavender Haze. Hopefully the team playlists it even more and push for it on radio 

5 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Stable :cm:

7 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

By the time the tour is starting the album will be at 4M units. 6M by end of year maybe? 

34 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

By the time the tour is starting the album will be at 4M units. 6M by end of year maybe? 

Definitely 

1 hour ago, YR. said:

Karma is YNTCD/ME! level bad. Please be serious.

Imagine expecting a song like Karma when her last album was her magnum opus.

youre-entitled-to-your-wrong-opinion-tha

2 hours ago, YR. said:

Karma is YNTCD/ME! level bad. Please be serious.

Imagine expecting a song like Karma when her last album was her magnum opus.

sure :) 

And it's called different genres 

Gorls we’re WINNING. 

My straight cis 6ft tall white married manager with a deep voice and huge biceps asked me if I liked the song Lavender Haze today and then proceeded to sing yeah oh yeah :jonny6:

A certified HITNow can y’all claiming the alburm is a flop shove a sock in it???

also this definitely brings me one step closer to sucking his diq whewwwww

5 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Gorls we’re WINNING. 

My straight cis 6ft tall white married manager with a deep voice and huge biceps asked me if I liked the song Lavender Haze today and then proceeded to sing yeah oh yeah :jonny6:

A certified HITNow can y’all claiming the alburm is a flop shove a sock in it???

also this definitely brings me one step closer to sucking his diq whewwwww

Hope that happens for ya sis :jonnycat:

I've accepted Taylors probably not going #1 again but i just wish she would overtake Elvis :gaycat6: she's just 7 weeks away and she deserves it over that thousand year old dude lmfaoooo

2 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Hope that happens for ya sis :jonnycat:

get it off my desKKKKKK indeed :oh:

Also idk when she should release the LH MV since Anti-Hero hasn't really run its course.

4 minutes ago, FightDragonsWithMe said:

Also idk when she should release the LH MV since Anti-Hero hasn't really run its course.

She will pull a bejeweled and wait for it to be at the precipice of cracking the top 10

on BB. She’s letting those radio spins rise :giraffe:

littlebodybigheart

when she pulls a watermelon sugar for lavender haze :jonnycat: i truly believe it can be another smasha alongside anti-hero!

So Brazil is confirmed for Late September- Early October. That means the October 6-8 dates for Argentina are true too. Mexico mid September? :hawkeye:

There being a Taylor vs. literally anything thread created once or twice an hour since October :rip:

Acclaimed smash album Midnights really left some hurt feelings. 

1 hour ago, FightDragonsWithMe said:

I've accepted Taylors probably not going #1 again but i just wish she would overtake Elvis :gaycat6: she's just 7 weeks away and she deserves it over that thousand year old dude lmfaoooo

I think Rihanna has 3 combined weeks at #1 on BB200. Ariana has 7. So in that context please give Taylor a little more time for 68 weeks. Most likely the next re-recording gets a week or two and her next studio album may finish the job.

9 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

So happy for the Brazilian swifties :clap3: now do the same for the Filipino swifties :cm:

Didn’t they just build a stadium too? It would be ludicrous for her not to go there

Hits Different is available for licensing tags on youtube now :lakitu:

Did someone compare KarmAllah to MEss and You Need To Calm Down about The Gay Rights?,