Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

1 minute ago, simmnfierzig said:

Talent:clap3:

Reputation 15/15 looks so pretty @Taylor fanboy

When Dear John gets the ATW10 treatment in Feb and all you ODJH flip on ha, and then she releases WCS as a last ditch Midnights single (in conjunction with 3am physicals :coffee:) before the eras tour I fear the world will truly COLLAPSE from her TALENT and flawless retrospective look at that relationship.

The BEST song on Midnights serving power, vocals, lyrics, emotion, relatability, maturity, the fourth law of relativity, evidence of the existence of extraterrestrial life, and the blueprints for a perpetual motion machine. I just KNOW that’s right :oh:

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

8 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

The US is a hot mess :toofunny2:

All these senators streaming her albums the night before in search of their “zinger” line :deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, Kev said:

@Teneo LH video when? :foxaylove3:

I think Teneo was referring to international tour dates. Brasil is allegedly confirmed.

@Teneo sis please make something up!

2 hours ago, YellowRibbon said:

Not Marsha Blackburn dragging them live :bibliahh:

We are not stanning Marsha Blackburn in this house. Like… 

2 hours ago, Wolf Alice said:

Speak Now TV is coming to fix that mistake. Her label just didn't know how to promote her internationally. 

2 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

THIS. 

They marketed it as pure country and only released the most cousin-marrying bops (minus SoU) when imo the slower country songs (DJ, LK) and the more upbeat pop/rock songs (Long Live, Haunted, Enchanted, BTR) were wayyy better (not to say the long country ballads would make for good singles though or that Mine, SF, or BTD were bad single choices). They had no idea how to market ha follow up to AOTY without hurting Taylor’s brand, and honestly it’s because the album is kind of all over the place. 

Now that she doesn’t have to care about maintaining a genre in the eyes of the gp she can just do whatever she wants and push Haunted Enchanted like she should have a decade ago. :cm: Miss SN will finally get her deserved flowers. 

Oop sweet tea and god’s graces.

She was able to sell 1.5M of Midnights on account of marketing, with those catfishing photos, sleepless nights caption, and bingo videoa on TikTok.

With the proper marketing, Speak Now would’ve been huge! 21 wouldn’t be a thing, and Red will be PANNED!

She learned marketing herself properly on 1989.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

I can’t tell if this leans hilar or leans embarrassing but either way I kii’d :deadbanana2: 

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

The way they obviously all Googled those references. :deadbanana:

43 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

TS11 when? 

After we get SNTV & 1989TV 

On 1/24/2023 at 2:38 AM, Teneo said:

In anticipation of the following 10 months of cryptic posts on my side, let us rank her 10 studio albums 

spacer.png

Is that a clue?

It’s worded a bit vaguely, but from what I understand, the new HDD article claims Taylor is not in the “line-up” for the Grammys, which would mean no performance. I assume she will still attend, but they might mean that she won’t be doing either? Idk, I just know it says her and Bey aren’t in the lineup and then Adele is “confirmed” not to be attending OR performing. So it reads like Taylor and Bey will be appearing at least.

10 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

It’s worded a bit vaguely, but from what I understand, the new HDD article claims Taylor is not in the “line-up” for the Grammys, which would mean no performance. I assume she will still attend, but they might mean that she won’t be doing either? Idk, I just know it says her and Bey aren’t in the lineup and then Adele is “confirmed” not to be attending OR performing. So it reads like Taylor and Bey will be appearing at least.

The article is about performers so I assume Taylor, Beyoncé and Kendrick could still attend but not perform but we never know with Taylor these days. I'd expect her to attend only if she knows she won SOTY because her other nominations are pre-show categories and it wouldn't make much sense for her to show up and not perform or give a speech

I can't see The Grammys telling the winners early. We know that she didn't know 'folklore' had won, I don't things have changed in the last 2 years regarding it.  I just can't see her not attending when her crown jewel song is up for the award she wants the most.

Not senators quoting her nonstop. That’s REAL impact, no fads wearing stinky rotten meat clothes allowed! :celestial5:

If she posted that story when ATW got nominated, I really can't imagine her not attending tbh.

57 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

I can't see The Grammys telling the winners early. We know that she didn't know 'folklore' had won, I don't things have changed in the last 2 years regarding it.  I just can't see her not attending when her crown jewel song is up for the award she wants the most.

Come on, she definitely knew Folklore was winning. Huge artists don't attend when they know they won't get any award, let alone perform.

I am on the FLOOR :ahh: 

On 1/23/2023 at 9:25 AM, idkwiam said:

Anyways: Mr Togekiss is VERY right about the album not sounding expensive - it's simply ABHORRENT Jack Antonoff production skills. The standouts from the albums are Karma and LH and WCS which had other producers other than Jack Antonoff. That man simply can't produce huge pop radio smashes (even IDWLF of Taylor literally burned out very fast on radio back than). And @Cleanromantic lashing MAX MARTIN production skills to favor those of Jack.

Taylor wasn't even going for "huge radio pop" on Midnights. In fact, the album was acclaimed for it's restrained lo-fi production :gaycat7:

I'll 100% get banned for this since I've been targeted by a certain mod (and it'll probably also be deleted), but the mods here are extremely biased. I don't know why members are allowed to be moderators if they hate a certain artist and target certain fanbases. We have threads hating Taylor remain open/ several trolling threads opened by the same member remain open/ threads being bumped by members to troll more remain open (I've gotten banned for days for doing this, and these threads are deleted if they're about other artists), and a certain member has been calling her a Nazi Barbie and insinuating that we are white supremacists for liking her for years. They're basically allowed to say anything they want without any consequences, so they keep doing the same thing that's been happening since the release of Red TV, and if you play their game you're gaslighted into being the bad guy and banned :deadbanana4:. And the mods have made it impossible to contact them about the matter, you can't post about it in HQ and you can't even send a help request about it cause those don't work according to them :deadbanana4:.

20 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I'll 100% get banned for this since I've been targeted by a certain mod (and it'll probably also be deleted), but the mods here are extremely biased. I don't know why members are allowed to be moderators if they hate a certain artist and target certain fanbases. We have threads hating Taylor remain open/ several trolling threads opened by the same member remain open/ threads being bumped by members to troll more remain open (I've gotten banned for days for doing this, and these threads are deleted if they're about other artists), and a certain member has been calling her a Nazi Barbie and insinuating that we are white supremacists for liking her for years. They're basically allowed to say anything they want without any consequences, so they keep doing the same thing that's been happening since the release of Red TV, and if you play their game you're gaslighted into being the bad guy and banned :deadbanana4:. And the mods have made it impossible to contact them about the matter, you can't post about it in HQ and you can't even send a help request about it cause those don't work according to them :deadbanana4:.

You spilled :clap3: I made one or two hate threads similar to other Taylor threads and they were struck down really quickly and I was handed WP on top of getting banned for a couple of days, while those Taylor threads and even worse threads remain open. Worse thing is that it's always the same OTH making the threads and then you'll see mods getting their kiis calling her white demon or some other weird names. Mods should be unbiased, or at the very least not be allowed to openly participate in those hate threads and in bases. Taylor has been getting destroyed since Midnights dropped and they allow it. Rih and Gaga fans particularly have been extremely nasty with their comments but you dont see them getting banned. And when you ask on HQ about the possibility of adding a feature that lets you know if your reports were dismissed or ended in WP they strike you down. Also notice how they only interact with certain other users in HQ and mostly ignore swifties... they're very transparent. Watch you and I get banned for saying the truth tho :bibliahh:

OP: Midnight Rain stomping on LH with absolutely no radio support is a kii and a cackle 

8 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

You spilled :clap3: I made one or two hate threads similar to other Taylor threads and they were struck down really quickly and I was handed WP on top of getting banned for a couple of days, while those Taylor threads and even worse threads remain open. Worse thing is that it's always the same OTH making the threads and then you'll see mods getting their kiis calling her white demon or some other weird names. Mods should be unbiased, or at the very least not be allowed to openly participate in those hate threads and in bases. Taylor has been getting destroyed since Midnights dropped and they allow it. Rih and Gaga fans particularly have been extremely nasty with their comments but you dont see them getting banned. And when you ask on HQ about the possibility of adding a feature that lets you know if your reports were dismissed or ended in WP they strike you down. Also notice how they only interact with certain other users in HQ and mostly ignore swifties... they're very transparent. Watch you and I get banned for saying the truth tho :bibliahh:

OP: Midnight Rain stomping on LH with absolutely no radio support is a kii and a cackle 

Spoiler

A Britney Stan lied and said I DMd them and then I was the one banned. Pretty sure that qualifies as a personal attack, but the rules don't seem to apply when it's us or Taylor.

Spoiler

Also, did you know Britney stans have a group chat/discord where they plan drags about Taylor and talk **** about certain members :gaycat7:. One of them slipped like a year ago when they sent me a DM attacking me but they ended up exposing themselves 

Midnight Rain is future classic :giraffe:.

49 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

Speak on it.

i especially hate the member who constantly, CONSTANTLY states fans of her are white supremacists, she’s only successful because of white supremacy, etc. It is ******* DISGUSTING and I cannot believe that type of race related flame bait just skates by. I’m not really here to police the opinions of others or how they speak online, but I do take issue with being harassed every day by someone who consistently calls our entire fanbase white supremacists. It’s harassment and if the shoe were on the other feet it would be a ZTP.