Top Posters In This Topic

• shelven

• Element

• Remmy

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

Central 

Edited by dussymob

unfortunately I couldn't play most of the rounds because of my health but hopefully i will play the next season (or the comeback round :-*:heart2:

+ i will still be here as a viewer :hippo:

4 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

unfortunately I couldn't play most of the rounds because of my health but hopefully i will play the next season (or the comeback round :-*:heart2:

+ i will still be here as a viewer :hippo:

:heart: :heart: Thank you for trying as much as you did!!

not that it matters but i am on PHT

whatever the **** the Australian one is 

So about to go to sleep wanna make sure there won't be a round in the next 12 hours?

On 9/10/2022 at 9:49 AM, Allday said:

So about to go to sleep wanna make sure there won't be a round in the next 12 hours?

Correct! Next round will probably be in around 24 hours from this post (I’ll tag everyone once I confirm the exact time).  

15 minutes ago, shelven said:

Correct! Next round will probably be in around 24 hours from this post (I’ll tag everyone once I confirm the exact time).  

Okies thanks for letting me know. :fan:

TIMING UPDATE:

Round 9 will be held tomorrow at 12:00pm EDT - that's in approximately 22 hours from this post. Click here for a countdown clock.

On a longer term note: Since it seems like basically the entire cast would either prefer evening/night EDT rounds or would at least be able to do them, starting on Monday we're going to try out a fixed round time of 8:00pm EDT every day (except Saturdays). This should hopefully be late enough for those in Asian/Australian time zones to be awake, while being early enough for those in European time zones to not have to stay up too late.

Again, if doing this time every day would be game-ending for you, please reach out to me and I'll try to make something work, but for now I think this is the best option going forward.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.