• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• glamrock<3

• Blue Rose

• abeille

• Starshine

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, glamrock&lt;3 said:

That would be the real KIII! I already envision 300K+ first week sales, but for her to finish with a 90 MC score would be great.

She’s just keeps winning I fear. She’ll be relevant in the 2020s. Looks like we’re in for a ride ?

7 minutes ago, Stankonia said:

I don't make the rules

we know sis. Thats why Break My Soul is going #1, Renaissance is acclaimed and you’re here fuming :rip:

"Her global reach is a reminder that Beyoncé, the billionaire pop icon, does not and could not exist in a vacuum."

Isn't that sentence slightly shady? Am I construing that line properly? 

57 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

She can fart and get the BNM for that irrelevant website  :cm:

That's not true. They didn't like The Gift. 

And C'mon I know you dislike her immensely but this is genuinely an amazing album. Even the album's thread was littered with positive reviews from fans and non fans alike, and that even just from the leaks. 

14 minutes ago, Stankonia said:

An album that has Break My Soul on it can not get a higher score than 7.0

I don't make the rules :sorry:

7 shades of delusions :beatfreak:

What will Pitchfork do when she releases Act II or III and they're really great albums? :skull:

34 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

What will Pitchfork do when she releases Act II or III and they're really great albums? :skull:

The way we will have 3 new really great albums in a row I CAN STAND IT :WAP:

"For nearly a decade she has made pop music on her own terms, uninterested in the dusty edicts of the music industry and pointed about her intended audience; now pop fans bend to Beyoncé, not the other way around."

oh my:WAP:

50 minutes ago, Beyonce-Minaj said:

"Her global reach is a reminder that Beyoncé, the billionaire pop icon, does not and could not exist in a vacuum."

Isn't that sentence slightly shady? Am I construing that line properly? 

It’s not shady at all, they’re saying that she’s in a lineage of legends that came before her and she knows this and plays with it aswell as her continues impact on culture and culture on her

2 hours ago, Tripthelight said:

She will. It is what it is. :nicole:

Don’t just give up your hope like that! 21 & 25 were rewarded because it were cultural behemoths. 30 wasn’t. I really do believe Bey has a chance to finally win AOTY

Extremely well deserved! :clap3: I'm pleasantly surprised that critics seem to be on board with the album as well, I just assumed this would take a critical dip. Glad to see I was wrong!

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

we know sis. Thats why Break My Soul is going #1, Renaissance is acclaimed and you’re here fuming :rip:

:rip:

15 minutes ago, Wet said:

"For nearly a decade she has made pop music on her own terms, uninterested in the dusty edicts of the music industry and pointed about her intended audience; now pop fans bend to Beyoncé, not the other way around."

oh my:WAP:

:alexz:

So deserved :clap3: Now stop comparing Renaissance with other girls, cause your faves are not on its level

11 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Don’t just give up your hope like that! 21 & 25 were rewarded because it were cultural behemoths. 30 wasn’t. I really do believe Bey has a chance to finally win AOTY

It does seem like this really might be her breakthrough AOTY.. it's long overdue. I mean we can argue both her self-titled album and Lemonade were cultural behemoths.. let's see if they try to rewrite their wrongs with Renaissance. 

1 minute ago, glamrock&lt;3 said:

It does seem like this really might be her breakthrough AOTY.. it's long overdue. I mean we can argue both her self-titled album and Lemonade were cultural behemoths.. let's see if they try to rewrite their wrongs with Renaissance. 

I agree but we know they love to reward a white woman who sold more lmao

Just now, Love Again said:

I agree but we know they love to reward a white woman who sold more lmao

This has been a tragic truth I'm coming to realize.. even when her albums were not as critically received :doc:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.