ATRL Songwriter's Studio 📝 Golden Hit: Season 6 is finally here! 🪷

Aurora

4 hours ago, Prisoner said:

When is the next season coming up

We have the Halloween special starting next week (just a fun one round focused on Halloween songs) and then Season 3 will start in early 2023, but if people enjoy the Halloween special we hope to do a Christmas one as well too!

4 hours ago, Prisoner said:

Oh wow this seems interesting 

:cool:

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Hiatus

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Silver slumbers under dark moon roads

Directed by the street lamps glow

On this Eve there’s one thing I know
The year I won’t spend Christmas alone

☃️

21 minutes ago, Augmented said:

Silver slumbers under dark moon roads

Directed by the street lamps glow

On this Eve there’s one thing I know
The year I won’t spend Christmas alone

☃️

:cries2: 
this sounds really lovely :heart:

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, fountain said:

King, you better be submitting :siptea:

i will omg :santa:

37 minutes ago, StormFury said:

@fountain can we use non-December holidays?

I’m not sure if it would be totally fitting to be honest, what were you thinking specifically? For the theme I was intending songs inspired by the Holiday season, eg. in the realm of Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza/New Year’s :bloo:

15 hours ago, fountain said:

@aurora @aurora test @aurora @aurora

Why does this site always have problems right around a new season? I swear writing tournaments on this site are literally cursed. :skull:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Why does this site always have problems right around a new season? I swear writing tournaments on this site are literally cursed. :skull:

b-b-but dElEtE yOuR cAcHe!!!1!

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Pls why :weeps:

oh well we keep moving… Holiday Special starts today! :siptea:

20 minutes ago, Legend E said:

b-b-but dElEtE yOuR cAcHe!!!1!

:rip::rip:

not @Remmy posting this on his profile 

You are not Jeff Bezos. You are not Mark Zuckerberg. You are not Elon Musk... well at least not in the bank. Stop being a greedy leech and work on your damn site, and not just when it's offline. RAT.

:dies: & :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, fountain said:

Pls why :weeps:

oh well we keep moving… Holiday Special starts today! :siptea:

:rip::rip:

not @Remmy posting this on his profile 

:dies: & :deadbanana4:

yeah...Remmy snapped a bit i fear

7 hours ago, fountain said:

Holiday Special has begun!

Happy holidays, hitmakers! :gaycat4:

In the spirit of giving, as a belated Halloween surprise for @Augmented surviving—uh, I mean winning Golden Hit's Halloween Special event, here is an honorary Blood Red Hit Token for you! Congratulations on your Halloween smash hit "What Am I?" proving to have a rather simple answer... a winner!

Avatar-BloodRedCoin-Augmented.png

(Not Ms. Lipa having almost as many Hit Tokens as Future Nostalgia had singles!)

Looking forward to (potentially) participating in the Holiday Special of Golden Hit, and seeing you all in the new year for Golden Hit: Season 3!

Made some further adjustments to the OP!

❄️ Acknowledged ATRL songwriting tournament archive in the collapse tags.
❄️ Separated tournaments into individual tables (updating Golden Hit's table won't require updating everything).
❄️ Added the Halloween and Holiday specials, as well as Augmented's Halloween win!

❄️ Special events will always be announced in this thread, not hosted.

❄️ ...and of course we have a new title for our Holiday Special. Make sure to submit:

42 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Made some further adjustments to the OP!

❄️ Acknowledged ATRL songwriting tournament archive in the collapse tags.
❄️ Separated tournaments into individual tables (updating Golden Hit's table won't require updating everything).
❄️ Added the Halloween and Holiday specials, as well as Augmented's Halloween win!

❄️ Special events will always be announced in this thread, not hosted.

❄️ ...and of course we have a new title for our Holiday Special. Make sure to submit:

Yess I love the patch notes for Atrl Songwriter's Studio

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, fountain said:

@Remmy is our King of the Holidays 2022!  :smitten2:

8 hours ago, fountain said:

spacer.png

January 20th

Congratulations @Remmy on the well-deserved win! Please let me know what you would like on your official Frost Blue Hit Token (that is if you even want one with your own amazing creation!) :smitten:

I have updated the OP and title to acknowledge and highlight these exciting events in the Golden Hit community. Keep your eyes peeled to this thread for more updates regarding the forthcoming next main season of Golden Hit—our first of many more to come in 2023! :eek:

Thank you to everyone who has participated in and supported the first two seasons of Golden Hit. To say this tournament has exceeded @fountain and my expectations is an understatement, and we're forever grateful for the little community we've been able to curate in this process. Thank you also to those who showed interest in the Halloween and Holiday special events, these also exceeded any hopes we had and as a result we definitely plan to trial a few more in 2023 between main seasons. :matty:

Looking forward to seeing you all in the new year, may the future of Golden Hit and the ATRL Songwriter's community be ever golden!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.