Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Hiatus

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Aurora said:

Emblem-Banner-S5.png

Hey, Hitmakers! Another season of ATRL's newest hit songwriting tournament Golden Hit has concluded, and we welcome a new writer into the winner's circle!

As one of Golden Hit's founders, and one of ATRL's most dedicated songwriters having debuted in Platinum Hit 6, I extend a magnanimous congratulations to...

️ @fountain 

🥇 Winner's Ribbon Showcase 🥇

Winners-Ribbon-8thPrince.pngWinners-Ribbon-Jackson.pngWinners-Ribbon-S2-Hug.png

Winners-Ribbon-S3-TruGemini.pngWinners-Ribbon-S4-KylieJenner.pngWinners-Ribbon-S5-fountain.png

Congratulations @8thPrince@Jackson, @Hug, @TruGemini, @Kylie Jenner, & @fountain! :1stplace:

Emblem-Crest-S5.png

Bump for new page.

...and yes, I did go back and retroactively make Kylie Jenner a winner's ribbon, as I didn't want them to be left out. I tried to match the vibe of the season as best as I could, and I think it turned out alright! :heart2:

(The Saggers Edition winner's hit token is still iconic tho!)

Emblem-Banner-HH23.png

Surprise! The Holiday edition of ATRL's Golden Hit has returned for another year... with a twist!

Ensure to read the entire OP if you wish to participate this year's event. Good luck, elves! :celestial:

Emblem-Crest-HH23.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to the winner of ATRL's Holiday Hit 2023: @Hey Dude! Share your congratulations either here in the thread, or in the Holiday Hit tournament:

Winners-Present-HH23-HeyDude.png

Thank you all for making 2023 another fantastic year for the ATRL Songwriting Community, and here's to 2024 being yet another amazing year for Golden Hit! :foxaylove2:

• Thanks 1

# Song Title Score Peak (C) Peak (R) Round Season Tournament Album Title
81 Gingerbread Man 7.9 5 5 1 09 GH: Holiday ‘22 TBA
82 First Place • Second Wind 9.57 1 2 3 10 GH4 First Place: The #1s
83 Third Wish 9.67 1 1 6 10 GH4 First Place: The #1s
84 Parasite (hurricane326 ft. Aurora) 8.763 1 1 5 11 GH5 TBA
85 Something’s Feeling Different (This Christmas) 8.25 4 4 1 12 GH: Holiday ‘23 TBA

Well in the past 12-ish months since last December, I've added five new songs to my repertoire, which is... not even a full season of Golden Hit's worth of new material! :stare:

Technically I did complete another song back in January, however the majority was written between June–August 2022 and was never submitted for a writing tournament, so I don't technically count that one. So, my total of submitted material is officially now at 85. Will I ever reach 100? I guess only time will tell!

Even though I kind of flopped the Holiday Hit tournament, I guess at least it's an improvement on last year both in terms of score and rank? I love "Gingerbread Man" infinitely more though, so I'm not really sure what to make of that. Hmm. :cookie: Perhaps next Christmas I will grab a #3 hit with an 8.5-ish score?

• 2 months later...

inspired by eternal sunshine to start writing some more :duca: 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

inspired by eternal sunshine to start writing some more :duca: 

Well you might not have to wait very long to be able to do so. :keir:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

emotionally mature bops coming your way :jonny4:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Aurora said:

:duca: 

Emblem-Banner-S6.png?ex=66075a41&is=65f4e541&hm=16f499ea28f5b5a225f672553151f8630e21177ad3e52ca60103d1400c8a6bb7&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=2879&height=950

Golden Hit enters a new era in 2024! Join the fun of writing your best lyrics over the course of six weeks, with new and engaging challenge prompts designed to inspire—no writing experience necessary!

Emblem-Crest-S6.png?ex=66075a5b&is=65f4e55b&hm=bce1ca5e0522144b7366831c2901d2625b54fe361012133cebfd087ac59d249d&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1643&height=1370

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.