• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• bleuwaffle

• That Bad Eartha

• Headlock

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently instigated by LibsOfTikTok drawing attention to the specific event, unsurprisingly.

i mean a drag queen reading to children is weird and unnecessary, but storming the event and consequently scaring the kids is not the way to go :rip:

Ah yes let's "save the children" from a nice afternoon with a costumed character reading a book by actually traumatizing them with violent angry men. 

They won’t be happy until there’s another Pulse (or worse).

It’s terrifying

Well the Pathetic Babies had a tantrum because someone was living their best life? It must be terribly hard to be such an angry and self-destructive group of people. 

At least they gave kids a lesson on homophobia and transphobia not being tolerated. 

May they get prison time and be given the role of prison yard *****. 

13 minutes ago, Fitzswiftie said:

They won’t be happy until there’s another Pulse (or worse).

It’s terrifying

Truly... this was yesterday, and I fear it's only going to get worse

So that's how they "save children"?

By having foul words yelled at a peaceful event?

never expect logic from these kinds of ppl but..

36 minutes ago, bleuwaffle said:

i mean a drag queen reading to children is weird and unnecessary

no its not 

42 minutes ago, bleuwaffle said:

i mean a drag queen reading to children is weird and unnecessary

how so?

53 minutes ago, bleuwaffle said:

i mean a drag queen reading to children is weird and unnecessary, but storming the event and consequently scaring the kids is not the way to go :rip:

Seriously?

"Saving" children by scaring and/or traumatizing them.

1 hour ago, bleuwaffle said:

its time we start banning these people ruining this forum. @Bloo

The internalized homophobia in this forum knows NO LIMITS

Sis, aren't you the same user who used to praise Hitler for "attacking communism" years ago and then had to go on record as trying to "unlearn" your pro-neonazi views? :skull:

If I found myself praising Hitler from a Polish suburb, I simply would question everything I thought was good and bad.

16 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

its time we start banning these people ruining this forum. @Bloo

lol nothing that user said is remotely ban-worthy

2 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

lol nothing that user said is remotely ban-worthy

The authoritarianism JUMPED out.

I am repulsed by the abusive slurs being hurled at drag queens and any form of homophobic violence (OBVIOUSLY, i'M ALSO A BAGUETTE) BUT, what's the point of these drag queens reading stories to children? can someone explain respectfully? I just don't get it, you can just read to them out of drag? lol.

5 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

I am repulsed by the abusive slurs being hurled at drag queens and any form of homophobic violence (OBVIOUSLY, i'M ALSO A BAGUETTE) BUT, what's the point of these drag queens reading stories to children? can someone explain respectfully? I just don't get it, you can just read to them out of drag? lol.

Cause kids like people who dress in colorful costumes. What's the difference, if any, between a clown and a drag queen?

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Communion said:

Cause kids like people who dress in colorful costumes. What's the difference, if any, between a clown and a drag queen?

That’s my thought on this.  A drag queen performing for children is essentially a clown, and clowns have always been used for children’s entertainment.

clown-reading-book-to-group-of-children-

Drag.png

I don’t see a difference here.  

17 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

Children’s entertainment is full of people dressing up and telling stories to children: Barney, Big Bird, those creepy Disney rodents.  I my home city, people would dress up a sausages and take pictures with children at Baseball games.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.