• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• bleuwaffle

• That Bad Eartha

• Headlock

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hoping for the day a couple of these idiots mess up with the wrong *** and get sashay away they deserve. 

Some of the comments here... :toofunny3:

WHY, OH WHY is a drag queen inherently sexual and not safe for children? 

Someone needs to explain to me HOW are these queens inappropiate for children? They're like women with more makeup and brighter colors... :michael:

DCEfZDXUwAA_VuB.jpg

Adam-Pulicicchio-Dec-30-17-Jones-Public-

Like, I don't get it... :confused:

9 hours ago, bleuwaffle said:

uh, who the hell are you? :rip: lmao

if i remember correctly the teacher that got fired was telling their class about their non-binary identity right? i'll spare myself the warning point and just say that yeah, i'd rather parents teach gender theory at their own pace, if ever. 

i don't really care about drag queen reading hour enough to wanna keep defending my stance lmao. if y'all want a child's introduction to the lgbt community to be a mid-30's man in a plastic wig and ross muumuu, do you :rockon:

God you’re pathetic :rip:

8 hours ago, Insanity said:

I mean why r we turning a thread about what some proud boys did into arguing over whether or not drag queens are sexualized. Weird behavoir.

Because that’s the literal issue being argued? :gaycat6:

so neonazis are now literally verbally assaulting and threatening drag performers and children and some of y'all want to talk whether drag queens are appropriate for children? (it has been settled, they are, literally your fave pop girls wear less clothes around children, see the pics posted in this thread)

when will you wake up? the world is slipping into fascism and all you have to say is 'the drag queens had it coming'? :toofunny2: the way self-hate and right-wing propaganda rotted some of you guys brains...

It’s terrifying how quickly the consensus of the conservatives be changed, and engaged into action after having the media apparatus do all of the work. We really went from gays for trump back to George w. era homophobic rhetoric. Yet we still have liberals enabling a fascist bigoted Republican party @nancy pelosi 

Wow I didn’t know some of you were SO dumb, literally how do you navigate this world without supervision? You shouldn’t even be allowed to be on the internet tbh

The dog whistles in here :skull:

It’s giving ‘there are some points he has made’

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.