Britneys sons will NOT be in attendance at their mother's wedding

MadonnasBoyfriend

People reported her kids didn't go to K-Fed's wedding either.

Enough of the conspiracies. Close the thread and just be happy for her.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• mystery

• ChrisTheLoner

• X~MoviePoP

The priority should be doing what is best for the underage kids and if they didn't want to or feel comfortable going then they shouldn't have to.. They have already been through alot  and grew up with their parents going thru various issues

3 minutes ago, Hook Up said:

People reported her kids didn't go to K-Fed's wedding either.

Enough of the conspiracies. Close the thread and just be happy for her.

when both were less than 10 years old, that is not comparable at all to them now being in their mid-late teens

5 hours ago, Douglas Booth said:

The kids are probably seeing the situation for what it really is and that is Sam taking advantage of a woman who went through a decade long trauma and is still in a vulnerable place and they didn't wanna partake in it. simple as that

yup

Not attending your mom wedding cause it's boring.......I've seen it all from her fans :toofunny2:

tbh I’ve always gotten the sense that they’ve been kept away from her for long periods of time (whether that’s due to the cship, Kevin, etc who knows) that they’re much closer with their dad than they are with her.

15 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Another day, another ATRL thread where idiots completely overreact. Weddings are ******* boring. I don’t blame Britney’s kids for not wanting to go. Two teenagers not wanting to be bored to death at their mother’s wedding is completely reasonable. Get a grip. 

Reaching for the stars :rip: 

It is SO weird not to attend your own mother's wedding, it's not like her sons are already in their 20s and is busy with their jobs or something. 

10 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

It is SO weird not to attend your own mother's wedding, it's not like her sons are already in their 20s and is busy with their jobs or something. 

Even then you attend your MOM’S wedding. :rip:

19 hours ago, Shelter said:

I get the feeling her boys aren’t close to her at all. They are old enough to make their own decisions. Shocking that they aren’t going to their mothers wedding. 

They are not legally adults...they've had limited time with their mother and there's no reason for their father to embrace the boys attending the wedding meanwhile allowing his fame hungry lawyer to go to TMZ to leak and put out information that doesn't pertain to him.

I get that you are not a fan of Britney  but on a human level I'm not sure being passive and shady is the move.

their father is actively working alongside her father to use sleazy media outlets like TMZ to put out narratives at Britney's expense.

the good news is TMZ has little power anymore but these men in her life do not want what's best for her so random people's best snipe at Britney is to passive talk about her boys relationship with them. Wow.

11 hours ago, Douglas Booth said:

when both were less than 10 years old, that is not comparable at all to them now being in their mid-late teens

So now you are making excuses...not even a good one and they are not in their late teens. They are 15 and 16. Mid teens not late teams 18 or 19.

One could barely hold a drivers license.

If they didn't attend their father's wedding, then it's not surprising they wouldn't attend their mother's wedding either.

It's not a photo op moment. They are not trying to get into showbiz and it's not a reality tv spinoff wedding special or anything.

I don't get how Kevin's lawyer is actively putting out stories to tabloids about Britney yet people think Kevin is not in on it and more importantly when that is the case who would have more influence over the sons the father is not being supportive of the mom??? not adding up.

1 hour ago, Death & Decay said:

Even then you attend your MOM’S wedding. :rip:

ikr :gaycat6:

or maybe this is just the boys, they didn't go to their father's wedding, so to make it fair they didn't go to Britney's :celestial5:

Edited by Britney Jean

Why would they attend when they and everyone with half a brain can clearly see that marrying a closeted gay gold digger* is not going to be good for her long-term?

*allegedly

I obviously not know more than anyone here on the forum, but they got along with Sam just fine, it's probably because Kevin didn't allow it. Blame it on Jamie Spears' attack on Sean Preston for K-Fed to have the custody :michael:

This is so sad. Trying goes to show money can’t buy your child’s love 

1 hour ago, BionicWooHoo said:

This is so sad. Trying goes to show money can’t buy your child’s love 

or maybe she already married with her loved ones present and this was just the ceremony with celebrity guests…

22 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

or maybe she already married with her loved ones present and this was just the ceremony with celebrity guests…

That’s not what the OP says. I will choose to go off of the concrete story instead of your conjecture. Thanks 

19 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

That’s not what the OP says. I will choose to go off of the concrete story instead of your conjecture. Thanks 

How convenient! I shall quote you with this exact quote next time you contradict a Britney related OP that doesn’t align with your vendetta against her :heart2:

MadonnasBoyfriend
48 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

:laugh:. gurl..... I like the teenagers dont wanna sit at a boring wedding excuse much better :coffee2:. This one is silly as hell. If you meant it to be jokey tho then mission accomplished cause im in stitches :bibliahh:

12 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

How convenient! I shall quote you with this exact quote next time you contradict a Britney related OP that doesn’t align with your vendetta against her :heart2:

What are you even talking about? Stick to the topic please. The topic is Britney’s kids not loving their mother enough to go to her wedding.

38 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

What are you even talking about? Stick to the topic please. The topic is Britney’s kids not loving their mother enough to go to her wedding.

you love her enough for both of them :heart2:

46 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

:laugh:. gurl..... I like the teenagers dont wanna sit at a boring wedding excuse much better :coffee2:. This one is silly as hell. If you meant it to be jokey tho then mission accomplished cause im in stitches :bibliahh:

it’s possible. she has been calling him her husband for months. sometimes people have a court wedding and then the actual ceremony :gaycat6:

26 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

you love her enough for both of them :heart2:

it’s possible. she has been calling him her husband for months. sometimes people have a court wedding and then the actual ceremony :gaycat6:

I do! Let me stream Britney Jean a bit tbh! I have a lot of compassion and empathy for those who struggle with their mental health :heart2: she deserves children who love her after everything she has been through 

2 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

:hoetenks:

The OBH rushing in here hoping for her sons to hate her :toofunny2: how sad can your life be?

Edited by getinthezone

Having lived through a former friends brutal decade-long divorce, I have to ask, is there any reporting on contractual obligations for her sons past 18? For things like college, etc.? Because regardless of whether it was K.Fed's lawyer forcing them not to go or their own decision regarding not trusting Sam, at some point the kids are gonna need money K.Fed will no longer be able to provide.

Also I always tend to ask in these threads and never get an answer as to any official mental/medical diagnosis of Britney that's ever been reported. Has it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.