MadonnasBoyfriend

BRITNEY SPEARS
SONS WON'T ATTEND WEDDING ...
Wish Her & Sam The Best!!!
EXCLUSIVE
6/9/2022 10:29 AM PT

b2f6335429e84504b908e5a47f5095f6_md.png

britney spears and sons
Britney Spears will have a limited number of friends and family in attendance at her wedding, a group that will not include her sons, who still wish their mom the best, TMZ has learned.TMZ broke the story, Britney and Sam will tie the knot Thursday in Los Angeles. Spears' brother, Bryan, is expected to be in attendance ... but her mom, dad, sister Jamie Lynn and Brit's two boys will not be there.

Kevin Federline's powerhouse attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan, tells us 16-year-old Sean Preston and 15-year-old Jayden James will not be going. He adds, "Although the boys will not be in attendance, Kevin and the boys are happy for Britney and wish her and Sam all the best going forward."

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• mystery

• ChrisTheLoner

• X~MoviePoP

I hate KFED lawyer. I hate Kevin federline he is honestly the worst pos that has ever lived. Useless mf.

and Britney’s sons.. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve gotten manipulated by Kevin and his wife, they’ve lived with him for so long. 

Kevin Federline living like a MILLIONAIRE because of her makes me sick

1 minute ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Not going to your own mothers wedding?? Thats weird

Right….what happened there?

Why is Bryan there? Wasn’t he team con? 

Why do they make everything so hard for Britney? ******* scum.

Also there was no need of Kevin’s attorney to share that information.

Just now, Jeremiah said:

Also there was no need of Kevin’s attorney to share that information.

That mf is always speaking to the press. He is a leech just like that rat Kevin and his rat wife 

I get the feeling her boys aren’t close to her at all. They are old enough to make their own decisions. Shocking that they aren’t going to their mothers wedding. 

What does this tell y’all about Britney’s erratic choices and the way the people closest to her feel about this “relationship.” :deadbanana4:

Britney’s own children (who she seems to have a close relationship with?) skipping this is…not a good sign.

8 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

theres something not right about all this 

I agree. Hope she's got a good pre-nup in place. 

He just confirmed that they get married.:ace: Even tho the rumors are everywhere, it should be Britney and Sam to confirm it. 

this must suck :doc: 

Oh wow 

Her sons are not going, but her brother is? And who keeps leaking stuffs to TMZ when they were pro-con this entire time? So many questions...

From the pregnancy to this rushed wedding, her sons not attending, the erratic posts on Instagram mixed with the nude pictures.. I get very weird and chaotic vibes from all of this. Wishing Legend all the best but something doesn‘t feel right.

:bibliahh: they know Sam is up for no good 

8 minutes ago, kingkylie said:

What does this tell y’all about Britney’s erratic choices and the way the people closest to her feel about this “relationship.” :deadbanana4:

Britney’s own children (who she seems to have a close relationship with?) skipping this is…not a good sign.

?

Parents and children do have disagreements. Imagine not being alone with your mom for the longest part of your life and being told she was incapable of taking care of herself, for X reasons. 

I don't think it's unlikely to think they grew apart from her being told that their dad was the principal caregiver. Plus, any teen sort of resents their parents either way. Wouldn't be surprised if they have an awakening in their 20s regarding Britney and how she was emotionally abused for all these years. She never got to build whatever relationship and trust she could have built with them, because she was made to be the incompetent or crazy mom.

I honestly feel so much for her. I don't pity her, but I certainly feel compassion for what they did to her, and how much they have stolen from her. 

Lastly, this is a perfectly innappropriate thing to announce publically the day of the wedding of Britney. Like, this is just lawyers being nasty and shifting also public opinion towards Brit. Kevin has something to gain from this.

Edited by jadeabove

Waiting for Brit to drag those 2 little Kfeds in an upcoming instagram post :bird:

It literally says that they wish her well :toofunny3: yall are so dramatic

13 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

That mf is always speaking to the press. He is a leech just like that rat Kevin and his rat wife 

Rosengart is coming for his ass next :fan:

There’s already a thread about her wedding where we are discussing it.

Also, some of the comments are straight up disgusting and need to be warned. 

Should we believe in everything tabloids post tho? I'll wait for actual conffirmation 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.