• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• mystery

• ChrisTheLoner

• crf13

Looks like they feel some type of way about her boy toy. 

Imagine not going to your own mom's wedding... she loves them so much this is really upsetting :chick3:

If it's true, it's kinda weird... I do wonder how is the relationship with their mother. I think they mostly live with Kevin, right? He's has primary physical custody if I'm not mistaken.

MadonnasBoyfriend
1 minute ago, NausAllien said:

If it's true, it's kinda weird... I do wonder how is the relationship with their mother. I think they mostly live with Kevin, right? He's has primary physical custody if I'm not mistaken.

Kevin has sole custody of the children.

It’s really sad that her children won’t be attending the wedding. I sincerely hope they WANTED to be there but couldn’t because of another engagement.

37 minutes ago, J-esper said:

Just let the poor woman live and have her day

!!! if the kids aren’t there, it’s none of our business. It’s the fact that people feel entitled to dictate why/who/where/what about this is so weird. :celestial6:

Sam is a gold digger and you can argue with the wall. :cm:

This feels like the start of another scam, another meltdown for Britney (or worse)... I can't, my prayers are with her. :heart2:

2 hours ago, Shelter said:

I get the feeling her boys aren’t close to her at all. They are old enough to make their own decisions. Shocking that they aren’t going to their mothers wedding. 

How much did they actually see of her? Weren’t they raised by their father? 

Edited by Horizon Flame

1 minute ago, Horizon Flame said:

How much did they actually see of her? Weren’t they raised by their father? I read that their father was awarded 70% custody and their mother was granted 30% supervised. 

Britney’s sons were both literally just with her and Sam in Vegas. Maybe it was Kevin who didn’t want them there.

I don’t understand why his attorney needed to put out a statement. :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Horizon Flame said:

How much did they actually see of her? Weren’t they raised by their father? I read that their father was awarded 70% custody and their mother was granted 30% supervised. 

Britney is still their mother whether she sees them a lot or not. We’ve seen pictures & videos of them with her & they seem to have a good relationship with her. I don’t get this narrative of them not wanting anything to do with her because she doesn’t have custody (not attacking your post btw).

3 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Britney’s sons were both literally just with her and Sam in Vegas. Maybe it was Kevin who didn’t want them there.

I don’t understand why his attorney needed to put out a statement. :deadbanana2:

That is very strange. 

Why the **** is Kevin’s LAWYER giving scoops about Britney’s underage children to TMZ? 

That’s what’s not right. Some of these comments are twisted. 

They’ve stated they love Sam & were with her recently. They share custody, it could be Kevin’s day. It’s not that deep. 

What’s irking me is her family & exes still selling tabloid stories about her. Zero shame. 

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

“tHiS rUsHeD wEdDiNg!!” …they’ve been together for 6 years and engaged for 9 months. :juanny:

Damn, if committed to the task was a person. Sam is tf determined. Looks like he’s right at the finish line now tho:gaycat6:

She deserves the absolute best.

2 hours ago, brazil said:

Should we believe in everything tabloids post tho? I'll wait for actual conffirmation 

TMZ is barely ever wrong.

tbh before we knew anything I was always a fan of bryan since she was always in good spirits whenever he was with her in vegas and he was the only family member that she was always spotted with, even in 2007. but then I assumed he was just a male JL

wonder what their relationship is now, since he's been invited?

2 hours ago, Rev8 said:

It literally says that they wish her well :toofunny3: yall are so dramatic

Rosengart is coming for his ass next :fan:

They really are :ace:

Them saying that “something isn’t right” or “Sam is up to no good” etc. are screaming faux concern and should be warnable. Clearly this is Kevin’s fault but the usual suspects gotta act like this is Britney, Sam, or her sons faults.

ot: Not sure if we should believe everything TMZ says especially since they were on J*mies payroll before. Probably just trying to stir something up for clicks, so disgusting. Also isn’t there already a thread for the wedding? Y’all are so bored :rip:

This family is so weird. If she's dumb enough to not get a prenup to protect herself and her assets, then she clearly learned nothing from her duration with Kevin. And would be falling back into the same cycle all over again. And that would be on her. A hard life lesson not learned.

this is something that should have never been reported to the press. so disgusting and violating and literally no ones business. kfed is such a piece of garbage

2 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

It is obvious that something is not right with Britney/Sam/this relationship but Britney stans want to pretend that everything is fine.

Her own sons not attending her wedding is not a good look. 

Can you just stfu already you troll?

It’s always “somethings not right” or “tHaT’s NoT a GoOd LoOk!!1!1!” with you people. Thinking you know so much about Britney when in reality you don’t know sh*t and love to just jump to baseless conclusions on the matter. Comments like yours and various others in this thread should be warned or even downright bannable tbh.

Apparently Britney’s sons will be walking her down the aisle

62891-CA1-6-BA7-4-FDE-A8-BD-768-D8-A2310

14 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Apparently Britney’s sons will be walking her down the aisle

62891-CA1-6-BA7-4-FDE-A8-BD-768-D8-A2310

Yet kevin......

2 hours ago, mystery said:

Rushed wedding and pregnancy? Britney and Sam have been together for FIVE YEARS now. She already said in her testimony that she wanted to have kids but couldn't until she was out if it. How is it a rushed wedding when they have been together for five years and wanted to do this for a long time now.

You all never supported her and only enjoyed seeing her suffer and not have what she wants. Now that she is not the "perfect victim" you all want her to be, you turned on her and still want her to be in the horrible situation she escaped. To the point where people are supporting obsessed stalkers like Jason Alexander who genuinely want to hurt her over Sam who she loves and is getting married to today on her own terms.

Jesus Christ.

Thank you, drag that moron!

Trolls can’t just let her have her day and be happy, nope gotta keep coming up with their bullsh*t theories and lying out their asses. Not to mention like you said, defending literal stalkers which is just beyond crazy. They’ll never learn to just stop and leave the woman alone.

Her and Sam have been together for years now but apparently they’re “rUsHiNg!!1!” it. Are they just supposed to never get married? Like where is the logic with some people in this thread or on this site in general? :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.