• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• mystery

• ChrisTheLoner

• crf13

It is obvious that something is not right with Britney/Sam/this relationship but Britney stans want to pretend that everything is fine.

Her own sons not attending her wedding is not a good look. 

23 minutes ago, Rowan said:

Makes sense.

They were raised by their father, who was always in their life and took care of them.

This is such a myth that I see regurgitated so often by ignorant people online. Britney had them 50% of the time up until two years ago. They travelled with her on all of her tours, usually spanning many months on the road. We used to see candids of her with them several times a week for years. She's also been the only parent providing for them financially throughout their entire lives. The suggestion from some that she's been some kind of absent parent is completely untrue, and is also very stigmatising towards parents with mental health issues.

Edited by Miichael

33 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

From the pregnancy to this rushed wedding, her sons not attending, the erratic posts on Instagram mixed with the nude pictures.. I get very weird and chaotic vibes from all of this. Wishing Legend all the best but something doesn‘t feel right.

This, they know Sam is a hack and are not supporting that circus

12 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Mmmmmm hell Noo! What are you talking about Britney & her kids used to be together all the time I remember perfectly the Femme Fatale Tour both tour with Britney 

All the Vegas residency Both kids where together with Britney you can even see all this at the E! special where she prepare the show 

I think Kevin take care of both recently… after Britney was put on that medical center against her will but after all that Britney take care about both of her sons 

Also Britney said that she no longer post a lot with them because as both now are teenagers they are kind of annoyed lol Britney need to ask for permission to post something with them 

:clap3:

1 minute ago, CaptainMusic said:

It is obvious that something is not right with Britney/Sam/this relationship but Britney stans want to pretend that everything is fine.

Obvious where? We have numerous videos and accounts of her being genuinely happy with Sam. She said so herself. What she wants is the only thing that matters. They have been together for years now and have wanted to get married for a long time.

2 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

The kids didn't attend KFed's most recent wedding. Enough. 

7 minutes ago, Rican said:

When will they turn 18?

Sean in 2023 and Jayden in 2024.

So half that child support will end in a year and then completely the year after. Back to the trailer park 

43 minutes ago, kingkylie said:

What does this tell y’all about Britney’s erratic choices and the way the people closest to her feel about this “relationship.” :deadbanana4:

Britney’s own children (who she seems to have a close relationship with?) skipping this is…not a good sign.

Her kids have literally praised Sam quite a few times.

We don't know the reasons so shouldn't make assumptions.

Also not here for these mental health insinuations, so insensitive.

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

The kids didn't attend KFed's most recent wedding. Enough. 

Didn't he get married 10 years ago tho?

2 totally different situations lol

I really wonder what Britney's behaviour is like behind the scenes, I'm starting to get worried...

36 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

From the pregnancy to this rushed wedding, her sons not attending, the erratic posts on Instagram mixed with the nude pictures.. I get very weird and chaotic vibes from all of this. Wishing Legend all the best but something doesn‘t feel right.

Rushed wedding and pregnancy? Britney and Sam have been together for FIVE YEARS now. She already said in her testimony that she wanted to have kids but couldn't until she was out if it. How is it a rushed wedding when they have been together for five years and wanted to do this for a long time now.

You all never supported her and only enjoyed seeing her suffer and not have what she wants. Now that she is not the "perfect victim" you all want her to be, you turned on her and still want her to be in the horrible situation she escaped. To the point where people are supporting obsessed stalkers like Jason Alexander who genuinely want to hurt her over Sam who she loves and is getting married to today on her own terms.

Jesus Christ.

Sam is a gold digger. She's so going to break her heart eventually :dancehall:

3 minutes ago, XoutrageousX said:

Didn't he get married 10 years ago tho?

2 totally different situations lol

Statement still stands :eli:

It is also interesting to see everyone trusting a statement from a lawyer of her ex husband, who worked and supported in court to keep her in the conservatorship. A statement given to TMZ, a news organization that actively worked with Jamie and his team to smear Britney on every occasion they could. 

1 hour ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

"Although the boys will not be in attendance, Kevin and the boys are happy for Britney and wish her and Sam all the best going forward."

He just confirmed the rumor. :ace: 

8 minutes ago, mystery said:

Obvious where? We have numerous videos and accounts of her being genuinely happy with Sam. She said so herself. What she wants is the only thing that matters. They have been together for years now and have wanted to get married for a long time.

She was happy with KFed and look how that turned out.

Sam is clearly a leach, that video of him on the red carpet barely defending Britney and choosing instead to focus on his flop movie proved that.

I hope she got a prenup but if she has a kid with him she’s stuck playing child support for another 18 years right when she’s about to get rid of KFed, a mess. 

Aren't they almost 18? It's not Kevin fault, they aren't babies. They probably just don't want to go and well... it's their life and their choices.

MadonnasBoyfriend
2 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

She was happy with KFed and look how that turned out.

Sam is clearly a leach, that video of him on the red carpet barely defending Britney and choosing instead to focus on his flop movie proved that.

I hope she got a prenup but if she has a kid with him she’s stuck playing child support for another 18 years right when she’s about to get rid of KFed, a mess. 

Remember when he yanked the phone from her hand when she tied to go live

1 minute ago, CaptainMusic said:

I guess you know better than her what kind of person her husband is and yes he confirmed that they signed a prenup.

I don’t get why people think Britney’s kids were manipulated against her? Was there any indication of parental alienation before this?

This shows and says nothing. I don't understand the overreaction. 

26 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

This kind of trolling needs to be punished.

How is it obvious ? We all agree that kids not attending a parent's wedding is always curious though they have not attended Kevin F'd wedding either and they have voiced their support to Sam and his relation with Britney a few times.

You're one of the ATRLers that continuously spreads misinformation just to satisfy your hatred against Spears. That's telling a lot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.