Britneys sons will NOT be in attendance at their mother's wedding

MadonnasBoyfriend

20 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

They really are :ace:

Them saying that “something isn’t right” or “Sam is up to no good” etc. are screaming faux concern and should be warnable. Clearly this is Kevin’s fault but the usual suspects gotta act like this is Britney, Sam, or her sons faults.

ot: Not sure if we should believe everything TMZ says especially since they were on J*mies payroll before. Probably just trying to stir something up for clicks, so disgusting. Also isn’t there already a thread for the wedding? Y’all are so bored :rip:

Right?? :skull:

Like..we All collectively hated on TMZ because they were constantly setting Britney up for Drags :rip: yall gonna believe their narrative now

especially when it comes from Kevin's bitchy lawyer that (both) Also extorted and used Britney

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• mystery

• ChrisTheLoner

• X~MoviePoP

1 hour ago, Breathe On Moi said:

!!! if the kids aren’t there, it’s none of our business. It’s the fact that people feel entitled to dictate why/who/where/what about this is so weird. :celestial6:

It’s lowkey creepy asf, like why do y’all care so much? :biblio:

Something’s not right and I’m not sure how her fans are still denying it, and it has nothing to do with if her sons are attending her wedding or not. Something’s just off. Her recent behavior has been very worrisome. I truly hope she has some good people around her. 

21 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

This family is so weird. If she's dumb enough to not get a prenup to protect herself and her assets, then she clearly learned nothing from her duration with Kevin. And would be falling back into the same cycle all over again. And that would be on her. A hard life lesson not learned.

She has a pre-nup, which has been stated and confirmed several times. Y’all are obsessed with wanting her to be miserable and painting her as dumb. 

3 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Her sons are not going, but her brother is? And who keeps leaking stuffs to TMZ when they were pro-con this entire time? So many questions...

Spears family I’m sure. 

Another day, another ATRL thread where idiots completely overreact. Weddings are ******* boring. I don’t blame Britney’s kids for not wanting to go. Two teenagers not wanting to be bored to death at their mother’s wedding is completely reasonable. Get a grip. 

2 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

This kind of trolling needs to be punished.

How is it obvious ? We all agree that kids not attending a parent's wedding is always curious though they have not attended Kevin F'd wedding either and they have voiced their support to Sam and his relation with Britney a few times.

You're one of the ATRLers that continuously spreads misinformation just to satisfy your hatred against Spears. That's telling a lot.

8 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Can you just stfu already you troll?

It’s always “somethings not right” or “tHaT’s NoT a GoOd LoOk!!1!1!” with you people. Thinking you know so much about Britney when in reality you don’t know sh*t and love to just jump to baseless conclusions on the matter. Comments like yours and various others in this thread should be warned or even downright bannable tbh.

Not agreeing with your “everything is fine!” narrative =/= being a troll :skull: 

I used to be one of the biggest Britney stans on here so I still want her to be happy, but I can and will voice my concern on matters if I choose to. Stay mad about it :coffee2: 

6 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Right?? :skull:

Like..we All collectively hated on TMZ because they were constantly setting Britney up for Drags :rip: yall gonna believe their narrative now

especially when it comes from Kevin's bitchy lawyer that (both) Also extorted and used Britney

Anything to make Britney look bad for TMZ and their brainless supporters :rip:

3 minutes ago, crf13 said:

She has a pre-nup, which has been stated and confirmed several times. Y’all are obsessed with wanting her to be miserable and painting her as dumb. 

Okay, wasn't aware of that. And I do not want her to be miserable. She's been through more than enough. I was just stating that it would have been incredibly cavalier to not have put a prenup in place with this marriage after what she went through with Kevin. 

4 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Not agreeing with your “everything is fine!” narrative =/= being a troll :skull: 

I used to be one of the biggest Britney stans on here so I still want her to be happy, but I can and will voice my concern on matters if I choose to. Stay mad about it :coffee2: 

You are one of her Biggest Critics now too :toofunny3: 

Notice how I refrained from saying "hater", even tho I've never seen u say anything positive about your "former fav"

(not even talking about your comment here, since it's whatever

but in other threads?)

3 hours ago, XoutrageousX said:

Waiting for Brit to drag those 2 little Kfeds in an upcoming instagram post :bird:

:deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

It is obvious that something is not right with Britney/Sam/this relationship but Britney stans want to pretend that everything is fine.

Her own sons not attending her wedding is not a good look. 

This. It’s weird and not a good sign 

Red flag, tbh.

Edited by ToMmY

The boys either know their dad and see the similarities with Sam or are brainwashed by kevin to hate him 

MadonnasBoyfriend
6 minutes ago, ToMmY said:

Red flag, tbh.

totally. they are legit disrespecting their mother by making this move and really makes me think the relationship is ultra strained beyond repair. I feel someway about my dad and would totally skip an event like this for him as well. Hes just a toxic person to be around who never treated me well.

not going to your MOM's wedding bc its "boring" :rip: 

lord the Britney army are delulu, something is off and I wish the best for Britney.

3 minutes ago, Starshine said:

:bibliahh:

4 hours ago, i spit on haters said:

Okay, wasn't aware of that. And I do not want her to be miserable. She's been through more than enough. I was just stating that it would have been incredibly cavalier to not have put a prenup in place with this marriage after what she went through with Kevin. 

She had a prenup with Kevin too though, so not exactly sure what was to be learned here. She’s not stupid.

MadonnasBoyfriend
11 minutes ago, Starshine said:

lord the Britney army are delulu, something is off and I wish the best for Britney.

they are teenage boys they dont want to sit in a church for an hour they wanna play xbox . Britney should tell them there will be edibles :mandown:

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

I must remind y'all that Kevin has primary custody over the boys. Them not going could have been a Kevin decision.

I mean I hate weddings myself so I could understand her kids not being interested in attending, but it's their mom so you'd expect that they'd still attend just for the sake of making her happy.

5 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

I must remind y'all that Kevin has primary custody over the boys. Them not going could have been a Kevin decision.

If the kids really wanted to be there for their own mom’s wedding, I’m sure they would be there. 

Edited by Champagne

7 minutes ago, Champagne said:

If the kids really wanted to be there for their own mom’s wedding, I’m sure they would be there. 

But if Kevin and his nasty lawyer decide they're not going, they're not going. Either way, I wouldn't be surprised the boys aren't thrilled to be in a party with people twice or thrice their age and Britney being ok with that.

Something’s definitely off here

2 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

But if Kevin and his nasty lawyer decide they're not going, they're not going. Either way, I wouldn't be surprised the boys aren't thrilled to be in a party with people twice or thrice their age and Britney being ok with that.

I hear you. No one knows what is really going on. I have divorced/remarried parents and I wouldn’t skip their weddings just because there are old people there, that’s a reach lol. You attend to show support and love imo. 

The kids are probably seeing the situation for what it really is and that is Sam taking advantage of a woman who went through a decade long trauma and is still in a vulnerable place and they didn't wanna partake in it. simple as that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.