Twitter gay complains about sexual racism - qtweets & replies CLOCK and SKULLDRAG him

DanyelP23

5 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

People can have preferences but the fact that this guy was interested before he mentioned that he was Indian is clear racism.

Yeah, the way he was so blunt about it.. and then people seething at the poor guy being a white man's ***** are being petty, trying to butt themselves in as the real victims here :rip:

Narcissism incarnate.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rotunda

• #Beautiful

• Into The Void

• Click Clack

Like, him liking white boys on his own personal account =/= being bluntly and very personally 180'd as soon as someone finds out you're a certain ethnicity, despite them already knowing what you look like, and being okay with it before hand... they really need to get their perpetually-self-victimizing heads out of their own butts :foot:

2 hours ago, Insanity said:

I've never gotten upset when someone told me they weren't into whites which surprisingly happens more often than you think

! ! !

This also. POC from USA sometimes think that everyone likes white guys but white Americans are not really sexually appealing to me most of the time either.

6 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

Imagine chasing after white gays... couldn’t be me 

Same. I don’t get the appeal :rip:

gays like him are insufferable

this is funny bc most liberal gays are like this.  That includes you reading this. Not me

britney-spears-cool.gif

Edited by manwhore

Screaming at the back and forth conversation ongoing in this thread with the interspersed comments about the OP :deadbanana2:

Roman Holiday

I can’t date most gay men these days. Too beta, and I don’t even mean in a masc/fem way. They’re just weak.

I mean it's all kinda self-evident - the narrative and push for everyone to pursue and think of white men as the pinnacle of male beauty standards impacts upon everyone. But there is a weird thing of being into white guys primarily yourself but expecting others not to be.

Pretty much if you're not willing to date Asian / Indian / black men, and you hide behind words like "preference," then IDK what to say. :michael: Y'all can claim to be anti-racist all you like but it's the tinder swipes that show the real story.

• ATRL Moderator
On 6/1/2022 at 5:53 PM, Severus Snape said:

Race preference is a thing and its not racism :dancehall:

There is a difference. We all have a "type" (i.e., a set of physical traits that catches our eye in a potential sexual partner).

However, if you find someone attractive and then stop talking to them or shut down conversation because you find out they're mixed, from a certain country, etc., then that is sexual racism. If you say, "No one from <insert race here>" then you are also exercising sexual racism because you're basically ruling out everyone from that race. I've had countless guys have "No blacks" in their profile and then message me on Grindr even though I am Black. When I mention their bio is racist and is a turn-off, they then get mad at me for taking issue with their "preferences".

tl;dr, yes we all have preferences but consciously ruling out an entire group of people is problematic and goes beyond just having a general trend in the people you are attracted to. It's also just a stupid thing to do. But, fortunately, this is an easy way to eliminate horrible people from your dating pool. So at least there's a silver lining.

The simple truth is that everyone is racist 

Not one owes anyone a lay and Grindr is trashy as hell. To go on there and then be shocked that you don’t get classy responses is hilarious. Like, really?

What makes me scratch my head are people who say **** like "I don't see race" but then go out of their way to avoid an entire race and summarize that as their "preference". Can someone please explain that to me? 

He's kinda made a point tho. The guy was interested in him before he found out his exact ethnic background. That's SUCH a mess, it doesn't even apply to the "visual attraction" argument

On 6/1/2022 at 5:34 PM, Cheers said:

It’s so funny because they talk about “sexual racism” okay.. why don’t YOU date someone they looks like you then? Why is it ok for you to seek white caqk only?

obviii the guy is probably a racist douche but we need to stop needing white validation 

I know this conversation is far too nuanced for ATRL, but I don't think blaming black people for white supremacy is the answer. Many black people are not attracted to other black people because they're raised by society to view themselves and people like them as less attractive. That's not their fault. :jonny: 

As for the preference thing, never in the history of the world has "racial preference" not had a negative, racist connotation. If you don't find yourself attracted to an entire race of people, it's because you think everyone of that race looks the same, which is racist. It's okay to not be attracted to specific POC, but to label all as unattractive is simply racist. :sorry: 

Yeah that guy was being racist as hell. To be attracted to a guy then change your mind when you find out he's South Asian? Sorry that's racism

2 hours ago, Jormungand said:

What makes me scratch my head are people who say **** like "I don't see race" but then go out of their way to avoid an entire race and summarize that as their "preference". Can someone please explain that to me? 

1 hour ago, cOe said:

He's kinda made a point tho. The guy was interested in him before he found out his exact ethnic background. That's SUCH a mess, it doesn't even apply to the "visual attraction" argument

7 minutes ago, Orsay said:

Yeah that guy was being racist as hell. To be attracted to a guy then change your mind when you find out he's South Asian? Sorry that's racism

all of this

9 hours ago, Bloo said:

There is a difference. We all have a "type" (i.e., a set of physical traits that catches our eye in a potential sexual partner).

However, if you find someone attractive and then stop talking to them or shut down conversation because you find out they're mixed, from a certain country, etc., then that is sexual racism. If you say, "No one from <insert race here>" then you are also exercising sexual racism because you're basically ruling out everyone from that race. I've had countless guys have "No blacks" in their profile and then message me on Grindr even though I am Black. When I mention their bio is racist and is a turn-off, they then get mad at me for taking issue with their "preferences".

tl;dr, yes we all have preferences but consciously ruling out an entire group of people is problematic and goes beyond just having a general trend in the people you are attracted to. It's also just a stupid thing to do. But, fortunately, this is an easy way to eliminate horrible people from your dating pool. So at least there's a silver lining.

I can't believe this needed explaining and I can't believe there's people who don't agree with this message

what I dont understand is why are some of you here accusing the op that he only wants to attract white men? where was that said?

The guy he was talking to on Grindr was being racist though, how are you into somebody then just switch when you discover their ethnicity :rip:

Regardless, the whole topic of sexual racism is kind of cringe. It's very much about begging for acceptance or forcing an attraction. And it's always the POC gays who clearly have their own very strict #whiteonly preferences. 

I don't think people should take Grindr that seriously honestly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.