Twitter gay complains about sexual racism - qtweets & replies CLOCK and SKULLDRAG him

DanyelP23

It’s fine not to like certain features but the fact that the dude was interested physically until he found out his race is the racist part.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rotunda

• #Beautiful

• Into The Void

• Planet Mars

It's okay have prefences when it comes to choosing partners. 

11 hours ago, Lambert said:

It's okay have prefences when it comes to choosing partners. 

What an un-nuanced, vapid comment that adds nothing to the discussion about having racial requirements for potential partners.

On 6/1/2022 at 2:49 PM, BOOMBAYAH said:

Why would you want to pressure someone into thinking you’re attractive? I’m black + I’ve never got when POC beg white people to find them attractive, it’s so cringe and makes your argument about being “open to dating anyone” redundant since you also chase after white men just like the white men you’re complaining about. :deadbanana2: Yes, we should ideally all be open to dating and getting to know someone, but at the end of the day is someone has there preferences and it is not me I am not about to sit around and cry on Twitter about it, especially when there are other people who are probably less judgmental that would be better for me to date.

Now you know for a fact its different for black people. True sexual racism exists there. From the constant obsession of black men having BBC's and/or a phat a** but must also be light skinned or "mixed" for white, asian, and hispanic people to sleep with them.

Im gonna be honest, it's less a POC thing, people genuinely find black people unattractive without specific prerequisites. You'll find way more white profiles stating they "prefer" latin, white or asian men. 

3 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Now you know for a fact its different for black people. True sexual racism exists there. From the constant obsession of black men having BBC's and/or a phat a** but must also be light skinned or "mixed" for white, asian, and hispanic people to sleep with them.

Im gonna be honest, it's less a POC thing, people genuinely find black people unattractive without specific prerequisites. You'll find way more white profiles stating they "prefer" latin, white or asian men. 

Yes, but at the same time I still don’t care. If you are someone who does not find black people attractive, I am not about to spend my time in your DMs trying to educate you and rewrite your biases in order for you to find me hot. Especially if you’re a white person. The only times I feel genuinely offended is when it’s a black person who doesn’t want to date me because I’m black + they only go for white/light-skinned people, and again, even then I’m not about to waste my time trying to make you like me because at the end of the day it’s your choice + I also would not want to be with someone who has such biases anyway. There are plenty of actual nice and good-looking people out there without a racial bias for me to try and lecture someone who isn’t attracted to me into dating me.

Preferences based on race / ethnicity are 9/10 racist. 

It’s different when minorities prefer to date within their own community because of past experiences w racism etc.

But if you straight up only attracted to ___ or not attracted to ____ that’s racism. Assuming all people of a certain group will share the same characteristics for which you have or don’t have a preference is racist. 

Also can often times dip into fetishisation.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.