• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beautiful Garbage

• #Beautiful

• BlackJesus

• Cloudy

i hope she won't see the light for this but what a soft song i forgive her. atleast can she replace cuando me de la gana and just remix can stay in there ?

Edited by gingguu

I'm ignoring the messy roll out.

Because No Es Que Te Extrañe is what I've been waiting for. The production is FIRE, Xtina's vocals are FIRE, it's unexpected with highs and lows and shows her versatility.

And it's just a memorable song with tons of replay value.

OMG, the song is GREAT!!!!

Edit

I think no more songs are being released since she said this is “La Luz” not the single of La Luz.

Edited by DanMex

11 minutes ago, PopNStuff said:

I'm ignoring the messy roll out.

Because No Es Que Te Extrañe is what I've been waiting for. The production is FIRE, Xtina's vocals are FIRE, it's unexpected with highs and lows and shows her versatility.

And it's just a memorable song with tons of replay value.

I just listened to it now and I agree. It’s a career highlight. She saved the best for last.

Christina gurl.... so the 3rd Ep is only an intro & 1 song :deadbanana2:

WTF.... well at least the song was great!

This is one of the messiest eras Ive evern seen in years...

Did the Karol G or Rosalia collabs exist or only rumours?

In her defense, when she announced officially La Luz, she stopped referring to it as an EP, and just said next/final part/chapter.

I would've loved more content just cause the first two EP's were amazing (and the rumored collabs sounded very interesting) but at the end, we got a full album with an intro, 12 songs and a remix. On top of that multiple videos and performances. We cannot really complain tbh.

The cherry on top is that "No Es Que Te Extrañe" is AMAZING (although during the final verse/outro I was having a hard time understating what she was saying) but it's a great song, hopefully she performs it at the Grammys (as part of a Medley).

And who knows, maybe they'll release a Deluxe with new songs when the Latin Grammys take place.

Wow, both the song and the video are breathtaking :eek:

Don't really mind this being a single album cause the song is that powerful, such a statement. I love this

I think after this we will probably never get another spanish album, from miss aguilera. I hope we get another video for traguito. 

"No Es Que Te Extrañe" is probably the best ballad she's recorded since "Hurt"

It's beautiful, haunting, and the lyrics are powerful and deeply personal. I'm so happy she gave us this. It takes a lot for someone to open up and be so raw and vulnerable. I'm so proud of her.

6 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

I think after this we will probably never get another spanish album, from miss aguilera. I hope we get another video for traguito. 

That XtinaVIP account said that more singles will be released, but not as an EP but rather standalone.

It is messy, but the only thing I can think of is that they release a deluxe/expanded version of Aguilera closer to the Grammys and when Xtina actually has time to promote them. Some of the collabs that were rumored would be a waste if she released them without a video/promo.

6 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I guess the era is over now. See y’all in another 6 years

Get a job. More songs will be released and she is touring Latinamerica in 2023

why is the intro the second-to-last track? :deadbanana4:

you could tell they had a plan going in this era but halfway through they just gave up and were just making it up as they went. maybe because it bombed hard and ran out of budget or just Xtina being lazy as always.

the new song and video are cute or whatever. hope she drops the English album soon.:coffee2:

No matter what era, project or whatever, Trolltina ALWAYS appears to her fans lmao! I can’t believe La Luz is only one song with an intro! :ahh:
@Reverse Warholian @Walk_Away21

well…. at least this we can’t say this isn’t a great ballad. Amazing instrumentals (finally! I don’t want any other only piano ballad) and the production is fire!

6 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Get a job. More songs will be released and she is touring Latinamerica in 2023

No need to be rude

So pissed off with it only being 1 song and an intro. Surely plans must've just changed.. Hope we get the rest of the tracks somehow.

19 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

why is the intro the second-to-last track? :deadbanana4:

you could tell they had a plan going in this era but halfway through they just gave up and were just making it up as they went. maybe because it bombed hard and ran out of budget or just Xtina being lazy as always.

the new song and video are cute or whatever. hope she drops the English album soon.:coffee2:

Christina can fund all her eras many times over. She has the money for it so that should never be an excuse.