• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beautiful Garbage

• #Beautiful

• BlackJesus

• Cloudy

i honestly don’t mind it only being 1 song, im ready to move on from this era to the next english album. the album doesn’t have much replay value for me but im glad she’s getting her flowers and accolades with it :clap3: 

The thing surrounding the last part seems weird. The song is beautiful but the projects being released this way doesn't make much sense anymore.

We basically followed a story for two parts, even got an extra duet version of one or the part two songs along with the album.

Even if you consider part 3 being a snap back to reality, the execution to it on the album itself feels weird.

I get why it is called an intro since technically we are listening to a seperate EP and the album is more or less the book that pieces the seperate chapters together. I just wish there was atleast one more proper song on there to make it feel like a proper EP

Edited by J-esper

Well if no more songs are coming from this era at least the last track is one of her best ballads ever

ngl, miss Aguilera hasnt fed us this good with videos and visuals in a decade so I can't complain. Just wish the execution had been a little more planned out and make sense but at least the album is a strong addition to her musical canon

Not a 1 song EP lmao :rip:

they could’ve just released the 2 EPs the way they did, and them drop the album with the new song as the album’s actual single

2 hours ago, starsailor said:

No matter what era, project or whatever, Trolltina ALWAYS appears to her fans lmao! I can’t believe La Luz is only one song with an intro! :ahh:
@Reverse Warholian @Walk_Away21

well…. at least this we can’t say this isn’t a great ballad. Amazing instrumentals (finally! I don’t want any other only piano ballad) and the production is fire!

A mess. Xtinct.red must be sharting PROFUSELY :dies: 

@XAMJ @Watson

2 hours ago, starsailor said:

No matter what era, project or whatever, Trolltina ALWAYS appears to her fans lmao! I can’t believe La Luz is only one song with an intro! :ahh:
@Reverse Warholian @Walk_Away21

well…. at least this we can’t say this isn’t a great ballad. Amazing instrumentals (finally! I don’t want any other only piano ballad) and the production is fire!

Wait what :deadbanana4:

not feeling this whole album :rip: listened to La Fuerza or whatever the first EP was titled back when it came out and felt no desire to revisit so I just waited for all 3 EPs (:rip:) to come out to have a full listen. Nothing really stood out to me except kinda for No Es Que Te Extrañe which is definitely the best and most interesting song in this, the second half also had a few minor bops but yeah, also the rollout was just the cherry on top like, a 2 song (1 and a half) EP? with an Intro being track 13? I hope her team fixes that :toofunny2:

Why are people assuming the EP is only going to have one song?

She's going to add the rest of the songs next week on October 7. I read it on many sites (for example).

Translated:

The project will come to light on October 7, ending the trilogy of productions that the singer has been presenting. It started with The Force, later came The Storm and now comes The Light. Each part describes "the transitions in life and what it takes to manage them," explained the protagonist. ©copyright los40.com

Edited by NausAllien

I refuse to believe La Luz is just 1 song apart from the intro.

I've seen the date of October 7th floating around in some sources, so maybe more music will be released later on and added onto the EP and the album itself.

There is no way she can't release Lloras For Na. It's the best song from the project even in demo form. Reminds me of an Outtake from Kali's Sin Miedo. 

The new song is pretty great though.

This song is the best song on album and better than whole 2nd EP. Some of you should learn that quality > quantity. 

Yeah this was not worth the 9 months' wait sorry :redface: Somos nada outsold.

2 hours ago, NausAllien said:

Why are people assuming the EP is only going to have one song?

She's going to add the rest of the songs next week on October 7. I read it on many sites (for example).

Translated:

That would make sense then

Wait, so La Luz is just a song? :skull:

Regardless of this mess, I have to say that it's probably my favourite song of the whole project. Now, it's FINALLY time to move on.

1 hour ago, Cottonmouth said:

There is no way she can't release Lloras For Na. It's the best song from the project even in demo form. Reminds me of an Outtake from Kali's Sin Miedo. 

Exactly, we need that song

she really needs to move on from this, the music is terrible and the streams non existant

i'd actually say her last ok album was lotus :rip:

Edited by Sharapov

La Luz isn’t fully released until 10/7. She released it this way and tacked it onto the album to meet the Grammy cutoff (9/30). It’s even labeled as a single on Apple Music.

very messy considering they literally had years to prepare, but what else is new lol 

3 hours ago, Cottonmouth said:

All of the song's illegal uploads were taken down by YouTube last week!

I definitely think something else is coming next week!

1 hour ago, Sharapov said:

she really needs to move on from this, the music is terrible and the streams non existant

Sorry if this is a bit harsh but considering Lotus "ok" and not "terrible" or the worst thing she ever released shows how irrelevant your opinion is when it comes to her music. Lotus is literally trash. :rip: 

1 hour ago, Sharapov said:

Like an Ariana Grande stan has any say on what good music is :rip:

OT: there will be more music added to this EP (as confirmed by several sources)