Christina Aguilera - 'AGUILERA'

D.M.F

Sueltame still #9 on her Spotify page and nearing 5M streams. That's without playlists and with the botched release of the EP.

I really think they wasted it. It's SO much catchier than Muchachas and Santo and it actually sounds cool and effortless. It's a shame. Can they at least drop the terrible visual they already shot? Maybe something will happen during her festival dates in Spain?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beautiful Garbage

• #Beautiful

• BlackJesus

• Cloudy

On 7/15/2022 at 8:54 PM, Truth Teller said:

Sueltame still #9 on her Spotify page and nearing 5M streams. That's without playlists and with the botched release of the EP.

I really think they wasted it. It's SO much catchier than Muchachas and Santo and it actually sounds cool and effortless. It's a shame. Can they at least drop the terrible visual they already shot? Maybe something will happen during her festival dates in Spain?

it definitely had potential to be bigger and is my fav of the era.

enjoyed the EPs. will have to re-check them out.

Edited by selena_lavigne

• 1 month later...

Christina Aguilera to Receive Spirit of Hope Award at 2022 Billboard Latin Music Awards
The star is also confirmed to perform during the awards show on Sept. 29.

:clap3:

• 2 weeks later...

Well at least that BOTCHED and MESSY release back then was worth it as it got nominated. 

I still can't believe their team missed the deadline and rushed everything the day of :ahh:

About that Latin Billboard performance, I am not sure if it will be a new song. They just say "global premiere" but that could mean performing an old song for the very first time. Although given how she abandoned La Tormenta, I doubt she'll perform anything from there, except maybe for "Cuando Me De La Gana". 

Great news! hopefully she manages to snatch one or two :fan:

Now let's celebrate with the release of La Luz :gaycat2:

why did she post two different song titles and deleted both posts in quick succession 

:bibliahh:

The errors :skull: the announcement coming out of nowhere :skull: the way this will be out on a random time like a Thursday at 3:14 pm :skull:

This era truly is the gift that keeps on giving but i'm loving the music :bibliahh:

I don't understand 

She released 2 EPs that she grouped in AGUILERA and now she's releasing a third EP ? that will be added where? :deadbanana4: