Christina Aguilera - 'AGUILERA'

D.M.F

3 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

I don't understand 

She released 2 EPs that she grouped in AGUILERA and now she's releasing a third EP ? that will be added where? :deadbanana4:

That will be added on to the album. It doesn’t make much sense as to why she put the album up with the second EP, but everything about this era has been peak messiness :cm:

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beautiful Garbage

• #Beautiful

• BlackJesus

• Cloudy

3 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

That will be added on to the album. It doesn’t make much sense as to why she put the album up with the second EP, but everything about this era has been peak messiness :cm:

Ok thanks... so the physical release of AGUILERA will contain the 3 EPs and then they'll randomly add the 3rd EP to AGUILERA on streaming platforms......A mess and half :ahh:

Digging her own grave as always :toofunny3:

She looks so beautiful. I think this new single will be a ballad.

La Luz cover is so beautiful and detailed.

any word on a release date for La Luz?

Saw some stans online using genius as a source for it having 8 tracks

if this is to be believed "Dejo Que La Música Hable" is a cover of ABBA's "I Let The Music Speak"

She will most likely drop something on the 30th after her performance of the new song at the Latin Billboard Awards on the 29th. We'll see

I hope the entire thing comes at once, this is for the fans, there's no point to drag this through a long ass pre-order after the lead.

I really want physicals too, Legend X always delivers great material and my collection needs this

52 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

I hope the entire thing comes at once, this is for the fans, there's no point to drag this through a long ass pre-order after the lead.

I really want physicals too, Legend X always delivers great material and my collection needs this

this. the La Fuerza pre release period was too long, then La Tormenta just came out of nowhere. 

3 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Hold meeee

WOW!!! This already sounds epic and way better than Somos Nada.

And she looks gorgeous. I'm so excited for the final part of Aguilera and La Luz!!

6 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Hold meeee

I love this :heart2:

I am so ready, I've been streaming the two EP's a lot lately. I'm ready for the third and final chapter.

Just now, BlackJesus said:

I am so ready, I've been streaming the two EP's a lot lately. I'm ready for the third and final chapter.

Same. What are your favs so far? Something tells me La Luz will have all the gems. PMM and Santo, however, will never grow old - they are so catchy and fresh

1 minute ago, PopNStuff said:

Same. What are your favs so far? Something tells me La Luz will have all the gems. PMM and Santo, however, will never grow old - they are so catchy and fresh

Santo, PMM, Sueltame, Brujeria, Como Yo are my faves

I hope the 8 tracks info is legit so that would push the album to have 19 tracks + 1 bonus. X loves to make long albums :duca:

However, 6 more would be fine too. 17 songs

7 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

I hope the 8 tracks info is legit so that would push the album to have 19 tracks + 1 bonus. X loves to make long albums :duca:

However, 6 more would be fine too. 17 songs

what is the bonus? the CMDLG remix? I wish it was tagged as a remix or a feat. on spotify so it wouldn't screw up my last.fm stats

Edited by BlackJesus

1 minute ago, BlackJesus said:

what is the bonus? the CMDLG remix? I wish it was tagged as a remix or a feat. on spotify so it wouldn't screw up my last.fm stats

Yes! I lowkey like that version more than the solo one tbh

I still don't understand why the Latin Grammys placed the album in Traditional Pop Album.

It should be in Pop Vocal Album instead

I hope that category placement doesn't hurt its chances to win.

According to some fans that were at the event, she played them the music video for the new song. Both are about her relationship with her father, she also said it was super personal

No more info on La Luz apparently + she confirmed she's performing La Reina

4 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

According to some fans that were at the event, she played them the music video for the new song. Both are about her relationship with her father, she also said it was super personal

Awesome. Can’t wait for everthingggg

46 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Can’t wait for the final video, the Spanish version of Hurt / I’m Okay is coming.