Monkeypox thread (daily tracker in OP)

Chemist

15 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

From the OP:

•  

• 54.2% of those cases^ have a history of STI

• 31.8% of those have had 10 or more sexual partners in the last 3 months :cm:

14 hours ago, Protocol said:

Getting my vaccine tomorrow. Then I will resume being a h0e after

:deadbanana4:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Genius1111

• Espresso

• Hector

• Protocol

23 hours ago, Protocol said:

Two doses if Imvamune, taken 28 days apart from each other. 

Edited by jadeabove

On 7/8/2022 at 11:34 AM, Protocol said:

i hope this is sarcasm, antibody levels for the jynneos vax peaks 6 weeks after the first dose :gaycat2: 

Chile…yeah I think I’m gonna get the vaccine next week so I don’t have to worry about this.

Hopefully I’m not sore for too long. 

11 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Well… I went to the Chelsea clinic, which is supposed to take monkeypox patients and has vaccines, but they freaked out and told me to go to urgent care (CityMD) to test for monkeypox…

Y’all stay safe out there!!! It seems like it’s going around in the gay community. The stories I’ve seen sound horrific. :heart2:

23 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

Chile…yeah I think I’m gonna get the vaccine next week so I don’t have to worry about this.

Hopefully I’m not sore for too long. 

Got mine yesterday and I have zero soreness today, you’ll be fine

“He said that he is not going to spend so much money to come here and not enjoy himself and he told them (other patients) that by 10 a.m. he was gonna leave the hospital and he has already called his ride,” said a healthcare worker at the hospital who was not authorised to speak on the matter. 

“He is selfish and stay bad and he is inconsiderate,” added the official, fuming.

The Health Ministry confirmed that the man jumped through a window at the hospital some time after noon and left in a waiting motorcar. 

:biblio:

Edited by Genius1111

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

“He said that he is not going to spend so much money to come here and not enjoy himself and he told them (other patients) that by 10 a.m. he was gonna leave the hospital and he has already called his ride,” said a healthcare worker at the hospital who was not authorised to speak on the matter. 

“He is selfish and stay bad and he is inconsiderate,” added the official, fuming.

The Health Ministry confirmed that the man jumped through a window at the hospital some time after noon and left in a waiting motorcar. 

:biblio:

:deadbanana2:

But mess at gays now having to account not only for possible COVID but also this **** when travelling 

Like imagine if you actually had to quarantine for monkeypox while on vacation

Does the vaccine leave a scar? Which one is the best to take? I want to take the one thats been out the longest not no new ****!

On 7/10/2022 at 11:22 AM, Protocol said:

Got mine yesterday and I have zero soreness today, you’ll be fine

Which one did you take

5 hours ago, FreeXone said:

Does the vaccine leave a scar? Which one is the best to take? I want to take the one thats been out the longest not no new ****!

The oldest one used which left a scar is ACAM2000..and no one probably besides nurses at risk/military members have received it because smallpox was eradicated decades ago, so there's really no need to have ACAM2000 around, particularly because of its gnarly side effects. There is a stockpile of 100m in the event of a bio attack but those aren't being used either

Edited by BBathHausOfGaga

I'm getting mine tomorrow ! I'm glad I got the text message to get the appointment ! 

It appears that where I live is still not offering a monkeypox vaccine to anyone, except those who either have or were exposed to it.

1 hour ago, BBathHausOfGaga said:

The oldest one used which left a scar is ACAM2000..and no one probably besides nurses at risk/military members have received it because smallpox was eradicated decades ago, so there's really no need to have ACAM2000 around, particularly because of its gnarly side effects. There is a stockpile of 100m in the event of a bio attack but those aren't being used either

What are the side effects? And what about the new one? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.