Monkeypox thread (daily tracker in OP)

Chemist

41 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

And every man in the queue is not wearing a mask. :coffee2:

Not sure how else to put this, but any MSM, even while on Prep and using condoms, who's actively choosing to have multiple sex partners in the span of those past two weeks prior to the clinic (which is roughly the criteria even though they apparently weren't checking with further questions) during monkeypox, during Pride, and during a still active pandemic in a large city, is not going to worry about masks outdoors, even when in close proximity with other people. Like, it's the last of their worries with all the risks most of them are likely choosing to expose themselves to in a given day that week :skull: 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Genius1111

• Espresso

• Hector

• Protocol

20 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Not sure how else to put this, but any MSM, even while on Prep and using condoms, who's actively choosing to have multiple sex partners in the span of those past two weeks prior to the clinic (which is roughly the criteria even though they apparently weren't checking with further questions) during monkeypox, during Pride, and during a still active pandemic in a large city, is not going to worry about masks outdoors, even when in close proximity with other people. Like, it's the last of their worries with all the risks most of them are likely choosing to expose themselves to in a given day that week :skull: 

It's a little strange for one to be keep close tabs on one's diet + gym schedule in order to maintain one's overall physique, and to be worried enough to get the monkeypox vaccine, and yet still ignore the other major disease that may cause long-term health issues.

On 6/24/2022 at 8:24 AM, Genius1111 said:

And every man in the queue is not wearing a mask. :coffee2:

Does anyone still wear a mask outdoors? :skull:

43 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

Does anyone still wear a mask outdoors? :skull:

I live in Asia, so yes, 80% of the people still mask up outdoors even though outdoor mask mandates have been dropped. 

3 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I live in Asia, so yes, 80% of the people still mask up outdoors even though outdoor mask mandates have been dropped. 

Never had outdoor mask mandates in Canada. Now that we're in the summer I don't see any masks outdoors, and very few indoors as well (maybe around 10% of people).

On 6/24/2022 at 9:26 AM, Genius1111 said:

It's a little strange for one to be keep close tabs on one's diet + gym schedule in order to maintain one's overall physique, and to be worried enough to get the monkeypox vaccine, and yet still ignore the other major disease that may cause long-term health issues.

You don't need to tell me :coffee2: 

Not my bestie and his bf getting it LMFAOOOO 

Glad I didn’t see them since. :alexz:

4 hours ago, Daddy said:

Not my bestie and his bf getting it LMFAOOOO 

Glad I didn’t see them since. :alexz:

Are they all scarred in the face like smallpox or is it tiny lesions that no1curr about?

4 hours ago, Protocol said:

Are they all scarred in the face like smallpox or is it tiny lesions that no1curr about?

If there were cases like smallpox covering the face we would know by now I believe

The majority of recent cases seem to indicate it’s a number of smaller lesions that don’t leave as bad of a scar

Add this to the fact that no one has died yet and it will be hard to get many people vaccinated. Personally even though I took the Covid shot and booster, I’m not sure I like the idea of getting a vaccine for this just yet. 

6 hours ago, Protocol said:

Je got this HUGE ugly... blister (?) under his lips, in the middle of the chin. Looks like a crater lmfao. Otherwise just some tiny spots on the body. Like body acne. 

2 hours ago, Daddy said:

Je got this HUGE ugly... blister (?) under his lips, in the middle of the chin. Looks like a crater lmfao. Otherwise just some tiny spots on the body. Like body acne. 

Do you know if Germany is offering the monkeypox vaccine yet?

2 hours ago, Hector said:

Do you know if Germany is offering the monkeypox vaccine yet?

No idea, I'm not hooking up at all or seeing anyone so I didn't look into the whole thing tbh

so, how are gays feeling a about having a huge ass scar in their arms because of the vaccine tho? 

We just can't catch a break, can we? :shakeno:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.