• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Genius1111

• Espresso

• Hector

• Protocol

Got a call today from my sexual health clinic offering the monkeypox vaccine so guess they’re rolling it out in the UK

Has anybody gotten it yet and what were your side effects? Think I might hold off on it for now 

On 6/30/2022 at 10:58 PM, Crank_It_Up said:

I got my first dose of the vaccine last week because I was contacted by CDC saying that someone from the event I attended to for LA Pride had a confirmed case.

The process itself was quick and painless nor do I have a scar BUT a week later, and my arm is still ******* sore. :deadbanana2:

I’ll be getting my second dose in three weeks!

On 7/4/2022 at 8:46 PM, jadeabove said:

It lasted two weeks for me, the soreness. Getting my other shot in two weeks. 

Not 2 weeks of soreness :biblio:

Did you guys have any other side effects?

Wow I may have it… :dancehall3: I had fever and headache yesterday and noticed pustule like skin lesions in my mouth and rectal area. Also red dots all over body like mosquito bites.

I live in NYC and hooked up with a couple of guys recently and also went to a packed Pride weekend party. I will try to get tested tomorrow. Vaccines are basically unavailable but keep refreshing the website.

Edited by Blue Jeans

1 hour ago, CaptainMusic said:

Not 2 weeks of soreness :biblio:

Did you guys have any other side effects?

Nada. 

It’s really nothing compared to the COVID vaccine imo.

God I'm pissed y'all are getting access and on top of that its only for those sexually active for the low supply. 

Biden WH is such a mess as is the FDA/NIH/CDC. They knew this was coming and was even from purely selfish political level could have tackled it like Trump never did with COVID and take some credit early for building the emergency stockpiles. 

Hopeless :ace: 

35 minutes ago, jadeabove said:

Nada. 

It’s really nothing compared to the COVID vaccine imo.

The COVID vaccine was nothing to me though, I only had a sore arm for 1-2 days so having 1 for 2 weeks doesn’t sound good to me :skull: 

But we’ll see I guess 

4 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

Got a call today from my sexual health clinic offering the monkeypox vaccine so guess they’re rolling it out in the UK

Has anybody gotten it yet and what were your side effects? Think I might hold off on it for now 

Do you know if citizen non residents can fly there to get it? 

2 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Do you know if citizen non residents can fly there to get it? 

Not sure, I think they’re just contacting people they have on their system.

A close friend who’s very sexually active got infected and he was in so much pain and bed ridden. It’s honestly no joke

4 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

The COVID vaccine was nothing to me though, I only had a sore arm for 1-2 days so having 1 for 2 weeks doesn’t sound good to me :skull: 

But we’ll see I guess 

Well, trust me when the incentive is avoiding getting a crater on your face, your peepee or in your ass, I LOVE BEING SORE INSTEAD. 

31 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

A close friend who’s very sexually active got infected and he was in so much pain and bed ridden. It’s honestly no joke

How long did it take for symptoms to peak? 
it has been 4 days since my symptoms started appearing and I feel better today than yesterday but more skin lesions, they are getting bigger and itchier 

Not it being painful, my celibate monk era shall begin today

All 6,000 vax appts taken in less than 20 minutes in NYC :ace: 

At least the gay men are on it I guess :ace: 

Where the **** are the feds? :ace: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.