Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles, The 2023 RuGirls Rate [Drag Race PH]

genetic fail

Viñas Deluxe is THAT girl, crown ha.

Edited by Claymore

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

That was a weird episode.

I don't know these divas, so it was hard for me to know who actually did well and who didn't.

But also, them just being assigned the roles gave... riggory. Like, the whole thing seemed to be just written around Precious.

The judges were also VERY annoying with the **** they said to Brigiding and Minty. Unnecessary, pointless, and made no sense (as Minty said).

And how are you gonna save Minty and Brig for their outfits, but not "punish" Xilhouette for hers? (unless it's just me that thought it was bad...)

Overall, very sad about the elimination and this whole episode felt weird and like a blur. 

This is still a great season, so I'm hoping they bounce back next week.

On 8/24/2022 at 8:55 AM, genetic fail said:

Not sure how I feel about the judging though. I thought Pink ***** Energy was better and more cohesive. Turing and Marina were the only good parts of FlexBomb. I guess the producers wanted an underdog storyline. 

Delusion…convince yourself.

The Flexbombs ate that up and it wasn’t even close.

Precious ATE. She looked just like Regina and her facial expressions killed me. :lmao: Runway was gorgeous too.

Morgana gave a great lipsync, the confetti added to the drama the song Shine was giving. I'll miss Turing, her words while leaving the runway were lovely. How awful that she felt lightheaded and about to pass out on the runway. :cries:

The new Untucked was meh. No fight no nothing.

Turing is so pretty out of drag.

Why do I feel like this season is going to get ruined by sh*tty judging and production shenanigans?

First of all, you can't make a divas challenge and have one of those divas as a guest judge. That's straight up riggory, c'mon now. As a matter of fact, I think Viñas did the best in the challenge, had an amazing runway and should've won. Marina was a close second, performance was really good and that runway was stunning. Precious was a distant third for me, performance was really strong but the runway was not that good.

Also, the way they manipulate and straight up gaslight contestants is... Questionable. I know it's TV, but what they did to Xilhouette last week and Turing this week was disgusting. The comments they made to Brigiding and Minty were completely unnecessary and kinda nasty too. I really don't like the way they're playing with the queens' emotions to create storylines. Every version of the franchise does this, let's be clear, but the way they're doing it in this season is rubbing me the wrong way.

Lady Morgana deservedly won that lip sync though, she served Silky level reveals. Turing (and Lady Morgana too lowkey) didn't deserve to lip sync though. Xilhouette and her hairy nipples were right there, ready to go home.

At this point I hope Viñas snatches the crown because she's madly talented, can serve a lewk (brought from home or made by herself) and is f*cking gorgeous in and out of drag.

This thread is dead :skull:

Lemme post this season 2 aspirant instead

17 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Lemme post this season 2 aspirant instead

Saw this on Instagram and I f*cking screamed. A legend :ahh:

I couldn’t keep my eyes off of Turing in Pop Off Ate, which was hands down one of the best (if not the best) girl group challenges in Drag Race her story :jonny6:

Another meh episode. They need a new editor and sound mixer plsssss

The main challenge went on waaaaay too long. They could’ve easily cut one of the categories out and it would’ve been fine.

Marina slayed though and deserved her badge. It was a crime putting Viñas in the bottom when Eva was right there with her two left feet. She wore the same silhouette as her design challenge look too.

Next week’s episode looks like a RuDemption though! The editors better not **** it up! :duca:

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

Another meh episode. They need a new editor and sound mixer plsssss

I haven’t seen the most recent episode yet, but this is something I noticed too. The background music is way too present and loud especially during the judging critiques. It makes it hard to hear what the judges are saying.

Weird people aren't liking this episode, i thought it was good. The challenge was super long though and the sound editing was rough at times.

Xilhouette edit is so random, i thought she would've been gone ages ago. Marina deserved her win.

Minty looks so damn beautiful no matter what she's doing :jonny:

My predictions for the rest of the season:

Brigidig -> Xilhouette -> Eva -> Marina -> Minty / Vinas / Precious Top3

This episode was a HOT MESS, atrociously bad.

1 hour ago, willmcclure9 said:

Weird people aren't liking this episode, i thought it was good. The challenge was super long though and the sound editing was rough at times.

Xilhouette edit is so random, i thought she would've been gone ages ago. Marina deserved her win.

Minty looks so damn beautiful no matter what she's doing :jonny:

My predictions for the rest of the season:

Brigidig -> Xilhouette -> Eva -> Marina -> Minty / Vinas / Precious Top3

Marina is miles and miles ahead of Minty. Not to mention that she is a far better drag queen and performer.

An editor Tweeted that they’ve already reedited the episodes and apparently it’s WOW who’s uploading the wrong ones :skull:

12 hours ago, Claymore said:

Marina is miles and miles ahead of Minty. Not to mention that she is a far better drag queen and performer.

In terms of dancing maybe…. I care more about looks / runway which is why I prefer Minty (top5 most beautiful queens of all time imo)

but anyway that list was just a prediction, not a ranking of who I like. I love Marina too. 

Marina/Brigiding/Minty kinda all falls on the same category so I won't be shocked if only one of them makes it to the finals. 

Xil/Gigi/Morgana too, Xil remains but she's shaky.

PPN, I think is undeniable at this point same with VInas. They just have that energy.

I'd say Eva is a wildcard. 

I feel like they’re only saving Xilhouette for an eventual lipsync with Marina. Girl is serving safe but the judges are somehow living.

Edited by genetic fail

1 minute ago, genetic fail said:

I feel like they’re only saving Xilhouette for an eventual lipsync with Marina. Girl is serving safe but the judges are somehow living.

And if that doesn't happen, they already have that angle with this week's result :fan: Tho I think they are saving Xil as a reward for paying her dues.

22 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

And if that doesn't happen, they already have that angle with this week's result :fan: Tho I think they are saving Xil as a reward for paying her dues.

I think she might actually slay Snatch Game given her Pilita Corales impression last week. Praying for Minty Fresh to pull through :dancehall:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.