Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles, The 2023 RuGirls Rate [Drag Race PH]

genetic fail

• ATRL Moderator

Good episodes :jonnycat: it was glaringly obvious they gave the girls no time to prepare for the talent show bc it was 90% bombs.  Even the winner was meh but the runway was almost all toots

ep2 was more entertaining and had good drama.  Super deserving winner and the lip sync was SOSO good.  It was a marina moment where I thought the girl who stayed was gonna flop but she ate. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

7 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Agree with the comments about the camera work. They better step it up with a larger studio too for season 2!

The 2nd episode was fun! The dramaaaaa!

Most of the creations were meh but Viñas and Minty really stood out. Great lipsync from Turing too! :clap3:

Precious was also a standout for me. Personally, I think they're doing the judging right. 

I just watched episode 1 and the lip sync was better than some of the lip syncs of AS7 :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, -mUsIcLoVeR- said:

Who are you rooting for? 

The frontrunners, Minty Fresh and Viñas Deluxe, of course! Precious Paula Nicole too because I feel like she’ll slay the comedy challenges.

Xilhouette can gtfo. She takes herself too seriously.

Kala ko talent paguusapan ayun pala issue. :ahh:

Not a Mike Enriquez impersonation. Auto-elimination, I fear. 

The talent show performances are actually all underwhelming. They all have small TITEs.

spacer.png

How I would’ve judged both episodes:

Totally Impressive Talent Extravaganza

WIN: Marina Summers

HIGH: Viñas Deluxe, Precious Paula Nicole

LOW: Xilhouette

BOTTOM 2: Lady Morgana, Prince

Sagala-mazon

WIN: Viñas Deluxe

HIGH: Minty Fresh, Eva Le Queen

LOW: Turing

BOTTOM 2: Gigi Era, Lady Morgana

Corazon’s look was totally safe. They just put her in the bottom for storyline purposes. I’m gonna miss her shady ass :emofish:

2 hours ago, genetic fail said:

The frontrunners, Minty Fresh and Viñas Deluxe, of course! Precious Paula Nicole too because I feel like she’ll slay the comedy challenges.

Xilhouette can gtfo. She takes herself too seriously.

Ugh yes!!! And I don't mind Xilhouette. To be fair, she just blends into the background for me. Minty, Vinas, and Precious are my top three. Love their energy so much. 

52 minutes ago, -mUsIcLoVeR- said:

Ugh yes!!! And I don't mind Xilhouette. To be fair, she just blends into the background for me. Minty, Vinas, and Precious are my top three. Love their energy so much. 

I honestly love everyone except for Lady Morgana who was exposed to be a DDS :mazen: (the Philippine equivalent of a Trumpie)

5 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

I honestly love everyone except for Lady Morgana who was exposed to be a DDS :mazen: (the Philippine equivalent of a Trumpie)

I was telling a friend of mine that this is giving me DRUK2. Kahit na may away and stuff, for some reason, there's still that feeling of harmony. :weeps: And yes!!! Rumors have been spreading bago pa mag-premiere that there was one DDS sa cast. Wasn't surprised it was her. 

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

uff the way i literally just had a thought to see her live when there's a chance :gaycat6:

will they release two episodes a week?

i love da cast and ugh Jiggly come thru with dat face!!!!

i like how they were so happy to see each other and yes i kno da drama is coming lol

37 minutes ago, dabunique said:

will they release two episodes a week?

i love da cast and ugh Jiggly come thru with dat face!!!!

i like how they were so happy to see each other and yes i kno da drama is coming lol

It’s a double premiere but they’re only releasing once a week from now on.

First episode,  Minty's win was the right decision. Great performance & runway :clap3: but Turing's runway was the worst. Would have put her bottom 2.

Vina's runway in the second episode was incredible. Well deserved winner :clap3: While Turing's runway again wasn't good,  she did turn it out in that lipsync :clap3:

An interesting thing about the Bisaya language:

Bisaya (Visayan languages) is the main language in most of the Visayas, Palawan and Mindanao while Tagalog is the main language of the central and the southern part of the biggest island, Luzon, though other languages also exist in those regions.

I'm loving how quickly the queens switch between English & Tagalog in this series.  While it looks like Bisaya may not be spoken as often. Really shows how the dialects are regional. 

Honestly I was super impressed with this. The judging panel specifically seemed really involved/engaged. They strike a really good balance between being constructive and being critical/comedic, which I don’t think Canada has really grasped. 

Excellent Ep. 1 runways, solid lip syncs, decent subtitles, and an interesting cast -  I loved it.

I feel like I’m having fun for the first season in a while.

Episode 2 was much stronger than the premiere. I don't have much to say about episode 1 lol

Viña's ate the other ******* with her design for the Flores de Mayo design challenge; Corazón girl... it was a flower challenge, why were you glueing office supplies to your outfit? :toofunny3: I liked her and I was sad to see her go, but Turing demolished her in the lipsync. Honestly her lipsync was super good, I was very impressed!

I am very impressed so far, the low quality cameras was expected but I'm enjoying this more than I expected 

Yeah, Viñas ate episode 2's runway. Gagged at Minty snatching another top spot, I might have to stan.

Turing stays looking a mess, I don't think she'll last long. Loved Corazon's shady ass, but girl you really can't go out with office supplies on your dress on a flower runway :toofunny3:

The Nectar "drama" is so confusing like a disjointed Twitter-thread drama. :bam: 

Paolo's unhinged hosting is so much fun. I LIVE. :ahh:He's even stirring the pot herself when she said that Minty's personality is not clean :ahh:

Prince is kinda cute. 

Episode 1 was so entertaining even if the talent show is a bomb. I don't know if they trained the judges to host like DRUSA but they nailed it. Even Pops Fernandez is poking fun during the runway. :ahh: 

Brigiding was unbearable in Untucked. I hope she gets Jan’ed :sistrens:

Jiggly was so sweet too and was really like a big sister to them. :heart2:

Precious stirring the pot and Corazon falling for it :ahh:

Turing's lsfyl :clap3:It looks like she's waiting to do it. She knows her look is a mess. :ahh: 

Jiggly making fun of her sewing skills :ahh: 

They're bringing out President Nadine next week already!!! :jonny6: 

And it looks like they're slaying the girl group challenge in that teaser. :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.