15. @Julia Fox

16. @OreGuy

17. @RemmyΒ & @TylerbvΒ 

19. @Arrows

20. @Better Mistakes

21. @Legend E

22. @D e v o n

Β 

Thanks everybody this lovely round and letting us see into your perspective on queernessΒ 

:heart:

Β 

Edited by fountain

aaaaand that’s an end to this results show sponsored by iPhoneΒ 

Β 

Thanks everybody for being here and putting up with the mobile fuckery and slight delay earlier! We got through it in the endΒ :bird:

a tie for #1, slay :smitten::clap3:Β Another great top 5 lineupΒ :rainbow:

1 hour ago, Jackson said:

so nice - went to the farmer’s market, made a pie, took the dog on a walkΒ :flower:Β 

Β 

how was your day @fountain

Omg cute, what kind of pie? I hate pie actually so no matter the answer I’m not living for it, but I’m intrigued.Β 
Β 

My day was kind of long tbh :rip:Β was painting for a majority of it as my boyfriend is redecorating his room, but it turned out looking nice. Kinda have a headache now, don’t know if it’s from staring at my phone at 3am posting these results or from the paint fumes :deadbanana4:

15 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

omg #11 yessss, this is all the luck i need for my exam today

Β 

Β 

Omg good luck today my love :heart:

Β 

First actual teaser for my upcoming song, Maid of Windermere, has dropped! ??

47 minutes ago, fountain said:

Omg cute, what kind of pie? I hate pie actually so no matter the answer I’m not living for it, but I’m intrigued.Β 
Β 

My day was kind of long tbh :rip:Β was painting for a majority of it as my boyfriend is redecorating his room, but it turned out looking nice. Kinda have a headache now, don’t know if it’s from staring at my phone at 3am posting these results or from the paint fumes :deadbanana4:

we made my boyfriend’s mom’s rhubarb pie recipe and then invited his classmates over to help eat it. pretty fun tbh :flower:Β 

Β 

what color did you paint? painting is kinda fun as a couples activityΒ 

All the titles of the movies I’m potentially basing my song off of starting with the letter W wait.

Okay I have everything except a "music video" and a "single cover" :dancehall:

finally went looking for an instrumental & had no luckΒ baby-seal-sad.gifΒ there's so many generic ass trap beats!!! but I might be on the right track

Β 

2 hours ago, Hug said:

Β 

First actual teaser for my upcoming song, Maid of Windermere, has dropped! ??

not you bringing out the teaser!!! :jonny2::jonny2:

Absolutely lost for words…like I genuinely can’t believe itΒ :cries:

Thank you thank you to all of the judges and also just wanted to say again thank you for the beautiful reviews @AuroraΒ and @fountain

Congratulations to my fellowΒ :1stplace:Β @JacksonΒ as well!

4 ties in a row omgΒ :ahh:

42 minutes ago, Augmented said:

Thank you thank you to all of the judges and also just wanted to say again thank you for the beautiful reviews @AuroraΒ and @fountain

Wild that this is your fourth tie omg :rip:Β but at least this one was a tie in the best possible way :heart:Β amazing job you should be really so proud of what you did and what you created this round. :hughard:

3 hours ago, Jackson said:

we made my boyfriend’s mom’s rhubarb pie recipe and then invited his classmates over to help eat it. pretty fun tbh :flower:Β 

Β 

what color did you paint? painting is kinda fun as a couples activityΒ 

Aww cute :heart:Β can’t say I’ve ever eaten anything rhubarb in my life tbh, didn’t know people even make it into pies :laugh:

Β 

It is grey, but if you asked him he’d probably correct me and say β€œwarm pewter” :keir:

Β 

dulux-walls-ceilings-warm-pewter-matt-emulsion-paint-2-5l~5010212573099_02c_BQ?$MOB_PREV$&$width=618&$height=618
Β 

Spoiler

Not β€œthick and creamy” :chick2:

Β 

it was my first time ever painting but it actually was kinda fun, besides when it starts hurtingΒ :bam:Β but we managed to do it all in one day and it ended up looking good so can’t complain!

3 hours ago, 8thPrince said:

All the titles of the movies I’m potentially basing my song off of starting with the letter W wait.

Coming for aΒ win I fearΒ :gaycat4:

Congratulations to all of the writers on another amazing week, I've peeped your scores and just let me say oh my! You'll definitely want to stick around for the finale for these.

Β 

Fun fact: while my personal #1 hasn't won a round up until this point, the entire Top 6 was actually where they fell in my personal rankings... even down to Augmented and Jackson's tie! Glad to see the other judges have some taste. :fan:

1 hour ago, Augmented said:

Your ties are honestly iconic like... the way it's actually defying all logic and reason and yet here you are again with a NUMBER ONE tie of all things. :laugh:

How I got 4th in this round… the world may never know.Β :deadbanana:Β But I’m appreciative you all liked the song!

Β 

10 hours ago, Jackson said:

no bc i can’t imagine having to write a pride anthem while not being LGBT, to write a song from that perspective and do it so well is actually phenomenalΒ 

This is so nice, thank you!

31 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Are they praying for you to die?

Just so theirs can soldier on

That one glimmer of hope that could be

With each coming dawn

Β 

Guess the movie!

The Minions!

4 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

:psyduck: Try again

Twilight: Breaking Dawn, unsure on if it’s part 1 or part 2 thoughΒ :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.