Golden Hit: Season 1 📀 Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! 🏆🏆

fountain

Wrote more lyrics :gaycat4: Made a lil single cover :gaycat4: Will likely be my first late entry and the judges will have to deal :gaycat4:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Remmy

• Hanami-Blossom

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I can't believe Beyoncé ripped off my Aurenaissance album concept, even down to copying my song title “Aurenaissance I • Genesis”. :tsk:

23 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Wow, I can't believe Beyoncé ripped off my Aurenaissance album concept, even down to copying my song title “Aurenaissance I • Genesis”. :tsk:

Wow not the one night I don’t stay up being the night Beyoncé announces :rip:

7 hours ago, Remmy said:

Wrote more lyrics :gaycat4: Made a lil single cover :gaycat4: Will likely be my first late entry and the judges will have to deal :gaycat4:

Will we? :gaygacat7:

1 minute ago, fountain said:

Wow not the one night I don’t stay up being the night Beyoncé announces :rip:

wait AND Ryn being messy omg what’s going on @Remmy

Woke up with a potential title and concept in my brain. 

anigif_enhanced-21070-1436370699-10.gif

11 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

Woke up with a potential title and concept in my brain. 

anigif_enhanced-21070-1436370699-10.gif

Title and concept stage 13 hours before the deadline, you hate to see it :chick2:

28 minutes ago, fountain said:

Title and concept stage 13 hours before the deadline, you hate to see it :chick2:

I’ve written all of my submissions so far on the last afternoon of each round. :nicole:

26 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

I’ve written all of my submissions so far on the last afternoon of each round. :nicole:

Cheers to that, from one procrastinator to another :nicole:

Well I wrote a verse. I don’t really love it. I’m afraid I’m entering my flop era. 

7 hours ago, fountain said:

Will we? :gaygacat7:

YUP! ?? Honestly everyone who went for the multimedia challenge should've gotten a different deadline anyway! But we'll see if I can speed things up and submit on time :gaycat3: (probably not)

Okay, changed gears and started writing something else that I like better. It’s still taking shape, so we’ll see where it goes…

LOL I have the verses, prechorus, bridge, and outro but no chorus to tie it together. :deadbanana2:

the way this entry could have fit the #ATW10MVTVFTC/#Anaconda challenge 

i actually had a lot of fun writing this week and the song came a lot easier than in the past few weeks. it was fun researching about a historical event i didn't know much about.

2 hours ago, Achilles. said:

Well I wrote a verse. I don’t really love it. I’m afraid I’m entering my flop era. 

1 hour ago, Achilles. said:

Okay, changed gears and started writing something else that I like better. It’s still taking shape, so we’ll see where it goes…

1 hour ago, Achilles. said:

LOL I have the verses, prechorus, bridge, and outro but no chorus to tie it together. :deadbanana2:

Whew the ups and downs :rip:

Well the prechorus grew into a chorus and now I think it may be done. I don’t know about this. It has many elements that I like but I feel like the song overall would be my weakest submission yet. Hm.

2 hours ago, Remmy said:

YUP! ?? Honestly everyone who went for the multimedia challenge should've gotten a different deadline anyway! But we'll see if I can speed things up and submit on time :gaycat3: (probably not)

Oh so you wanted us to be unfair to the cultural and historical writers, the Florida really jumped out huh :tsk: 

1 minute ago, Achilles. said:

Well the prechorus grew into a chorus and now I think it may be done. I don’t know about this. It has many elements that I like but I feel like the song overall would be my weakest submission yet. Hm.

My advice would be to switch to my challenge and be it’s first submission, at this point I will give anybody willing extra points tbh xx :hippo:

5 minutes ago, Jackson said:

the way this entry could have fit the #ATW10MVTVFTC/#Anaconda challenge 

i actually had a lot of fun writing this week and the song came a lot easier than in the past few weeks. it was fun researching about a historical event i didn't know much about.

Watch you now flop this round. If there’s no struggle then there’s no win. 

also i had a lot of fun with my rhyme scheme :eli: 

3 minutes ago, fountain said:

Watch you now flop this round. If there’s no struggle then there’s no win. 

probably but i'd rather have fun and lose than struggle and win #musicnotthebling

9 minutes ago, fountain said:

My advice would be to switch to my challenge and be it’s first submission, at this point I will give anybody willing extra points tbh xx :hippo:

Glad to hear it because the song is for your challenge actually. :hippo:

2 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

Glad to hear it because the song is for your challenge actually. :hippo:

Oh wow! I won :jonny5:

oh wait yeah I forgot the donut gif, duh

17 minutes ago, fountain said:

Oh so you wanted us to be unfair to the cultural and historical writers, the Florida really jumped out huh :tsk: 

They have 1 part to do while we have 5, sounds like we're the ones being treated unfairly! :oh:

4 minutes ago, Remmy said:

They have 1 part to do while we have 5, sounds like we're the ones being treated unfairly! :oh:

I mean blame Aurora not me :oh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.