What's the maximum age difference you allow in a relationship?

MALAMENTE

On 5/8/2022 at 9:44 PM, ariananext said:

I'm 23, I wouldn't date anyone younger than 20/21, I wouldn't have many issues with dating a 30-31 years old but it wouldn't be my first choice and I'd think twice about it, 22-26 is the best range. 

16 years old: 16-18

18 years old: 17-21

22-25 years old: 22-28

After 30: I think 10-13 is an ok range, but I still wouldn't date anyone over ~7 years older. 

The way you always write the most sensible response.

OP: I'm 17, so I'm willing to see anyone between 16 & 26.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tropez

• Space Cowboy

• John Slayne

• ariananext

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 25, and I don't think I personally would want to date anyone under 21 or so. I'd like to be able to go to a bar and hang out and stuff. If I'm messing around and just trying to get laid sure idc if you're 18 or so. However, other adults can do what they want, as long as it's legal and consenting. Doesn't bother me. I'd be down to date anyone in their 30s at my current age though

Edited by LustSpell

I don’t really have a set number for older, focus more on how well we connect. I’ve had bfs that were my age but right now I’m seeing someone who’s notably a bit older than me :celestial5: younger I wouldn’t go under 21, to me it’s weird if they can’t even follow you into a bar

Edited by Redstreak

Just now, LustSpell said:

I'm 25, and I don't think I personally would want to date anyone under 21 or so. I'd like to be able to go to a bar and hang out and stuff. If I'm messing around and just trying to get laid sure idc if you're 18 or so. However, other adults can do what they want, as long as it's legal and consenting. Doesn't bother me

Be careful sis, this is ATRL so expect to be called a predator for not caring if someone is 18 and *gasp* legal. :skull: 

Anyway I agree.

Im 27 and I would only date between 23-38 but really don’t care what other consenting adults do. 

I'm 21 and I would only date people of my age or 6 years older at most. That's my parents' age gap, so they won't be able to judge me :fan:

Edited by gustavothehuman

1 hour ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

The way you always write the most sensible response.

OP: I'm 17, so I'm willing to see anyone between 16 & 26.

thank u hun :heart2:

i wouldn't date under 21 and over 40 

my ex was 3 years older than me and i think that worked the best for me

Edited by John Slayne

the 'as long as they are 18' crowd is weird :deadbanana4: i mean yes, legally they are adults but they are not on the same level as people in their late 20s and older... I'm still in my early 20s and can't imagine dating an 18 year old, like that's a child :skull: what we talk about, their A levels? please 

I'm 24. At least 20/21 the youngest, 29/30 the oldest.

4 hours ago, John Slayne said:

the 'as long as they are 18' crowd is weird :deadbanana4: i mean yes, legally they are adults but they are not on the same level as people in their late 20s and older... I'm still in my early 20s and can't imagine dating an 18 year old, like that's a child :skull: what we talk about, their A levels? please 

Ok so then change the law and make the legal age 21 if it being 18 bothers u that much. Its legal so u thinking its bad or not right makes no difference. This isnt twitter but real life.

1 hour ago, Distantconstellation said:

Ok so then change the law and make the legal age 21 if it being 18 bothers u that much. Its legal so u thinking its bad or not right makes no difference. This isnt twitter but real life.

just because something is legal doesn't mean it's ok. you seriously don't see the power imbalance in a relationship where one person has infinitely more experience, money, and resources? you sound like a predator

2 hours ago, John Slayne said:

just because something is legal doesn't mean it's ok. you seriously don't see the power imbalance in a relationship where one person has infinitely more experience, money, and resources? you sound like a predator

Just stfu save your twitter tumblr bullshit for the 2010s.I dont care what u think is wrong or is right. Let everyone live. Also its nice of u to assume that everyone who is older has money, resources and experience. A 20 year old who is rich and famous can prey on a broke 30 year old who lives in a trailer park. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.