House of the Dragon | Season 2 begins June 16th | Final Trailer Out | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

Rhaenys really is the moment :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, 45seconds said:

Because they were rushing it. There’s actually no other explanation for it. They wrote incredible dialogue in the early seasons so while people try to say they were terrible at that, it’s not true. Something just changed after season 4. 

well it was starting with season 5 that the industry decided to throw it awards left and right. so they played well with their audience.

I hate Alicent but god damn is Olivia Cooke killing it!!

FfPI7fUXgAAvlt5?format=jpg&name=small

The feet scene nnn :gaycat6:

The way Crincel Cole is my most hated character of the GoT universe :rip:

Rhaenys should have had her dragon just burn them all :jonnycat:

9 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

The way I NEED Daemon to bbq Ser Incel asap. I don't think I can handle another whole season of him.

5g9g2An.gif

Criston was angry he got played before.

However, it is very clear that Alicent is playing with his emotions for manipulation. 

RHAENYS

MOTHER OF ALL MOTHERS

QUEEN ON ENTRANCES

QUEEN OF STATEMENTS

QUEEN OF ICONICNESS

People asking why didn’t Dracarys their asses, that’d be massacring half of her family :deadbanana2:

Rhaenys :jonny6: what a WOMAN. 

it’s been awhile since television gave me the goosebumps she just gave me :jonny2:

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

RHAENYS

MOTHER OF ALL MOTHERS

QUEEN ON ENTRANCES

QUEEN OF STATEMENTS

QUEEN OF ICONICNESS

People asking why didn’t Dracarys their asses, that’d be massacring half of her family :deadbanana2:

But that half of the family is trying to massacre the other half of the family. And the greens are her distant family compared to Rhaenyra and her Velaryon “grandsons”.

Just now, @michael said:

But that half of the family is trying to massacre the other half of the family. And the greens are her distant family compared to Rhaenyra and her Velaryon “grandsons”.

Alicent showed her mercy by not demanding she bend the knee and giving her time to think of an answer. 

I believe Rhaenys wanted to show that she is not a pawn and that this decisions will ultimately lead to war without massacring all of her cousins herself. 

Meleys flying out those doors looked so damn awkward and weird CGI. It would have been cooler if she had broken through the roof.

4 minutes ago, @michael said:

Meleys flying out those doors looked so damn awkward and weird CGI. It would have been cooler if she had broken through the roof.

lowkey agree, it was so quick so I think they knew too :rip: 

Spoiler

But the roof collapsing is kind of important for a later event so I knew it wasn’t going to :rip: 

Rhaenys frying half of her family would make no sense considering her character wtf :deadbanana4:

Rhaenys queen, what have you done?! you had the oportunity to bbq them and you didn't :jonny:

Daenerys learning from her great great great cousin and committing GIRLBOSS war crime terrorism

slay queen moment

4 minutes ago, Mariah's Glove said:

lowkey agree, it was so quick so I think they knew too :rip: 

Hide contents

But the roof collapsing is kind of important for a later event so I knew it wasn’t going to :rip: 

Watching again, it would have been better if she had ran through the doors and then started flying. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.