House of the Dragon | Season 2 begins June 16th | Final Trailer Out | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

1 minute ago, Mariah's Glove said:
  Hide contents

Do Alicent and larys…do anything :skull: 

Ive seen people say that but I didn’t know if it was a troll that somehow became a legit rumor

Spoiler

Let’s just say that the most… disturbing scene that happens in this season will be easily theirs.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

4 hours ago, Liafen said:

Just watched E09. You will **** yourselves, I kid you not. This one is the best of all GoT. :jonny4:

:jonny5:
do we get more Eve Best scenes in this ep?

On 10/12/2022 at 2:40 AM, Shendelzare said:

4 seasons, I-
so i'll be EP 8 Viserys when this show ends.

Lmao MTE

7 minutes ago, Xantalli said:

:jonny5:
do we get more Eve Best scenes in this ep?

Spoiler

Darling she’s the main pop girl of this ep, if not the season…

24 minutes ago, Liafen said:
  Hide contents

Let’s just say that the most… disturbing scene that happens in this season will be easily theirs.

Spoiler

OH NAUR :jonnycat: so I’m assuming what I read about a pair of feet is true

5 hours ago, Liafen said:

Just watched E09. You will **** yourselves, I kid you not. This one is the best of all GoT. :jonny4:

Oh my, the way the episodes get better and better every week. They really have us in a chokehold :jonnycat:

Please, if anyone see more reactions to the Episode 9 press screener on Twitter (Grace, etc.), post it here! :jonny:

6 hours ago, Liafen said:

Alinnocent Highpower supremacy will hopefully be on full display :gayorkcat2:

29 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

:jonnycat:

The way they are ending this season with a BANG

After E10 the hype for S2 will be insane :jonny6: Yes Aemond yes ratings :jonny6:

8 hours ago, Liafen said:

Are there any dragon sequences? 

2 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

Why do the episodes keep leaking ? :deadbanana2:

They didn't leak, the people commenting have access to press screeners. 

10 hours ago, Mariah's Glove said:
  Hide contents

OH NAUR :jonnycat: so I’m assuming what I read about a pair of feet is true

Spoiler

I just read this too, the poor sis is going to be dragged left and right but whatever. 

I still haven’t read anything on Rhaenys, do you know what she does?!

Also if they do light up all of the spies and their kids, it’s going to be harder to feel sorry for the upcoming B&C scene.

Alicent, coming for her own Winds of Winter. 

14 minutes ago, Triton said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I just read this too, the poor sis is going to be dragged left and right but whatever. 

I still haven’t read anything on Rhaenys, do you know what she does?!

Also if they do light up all of the spies and their kids, it’s going to be harder to feel sorry for the upcoming B&C scene.

Alicent, coming for her own Winds of Winter. 

Apparently Erryk Cargyll (a Kingsguard) helps Rhaenys sneak out of the Red Keep and they escape from the city on her dragon Meleys, they also steal the crown of Viserys which will given to Rhaenyra.

Aegon then has to be crowned with the Conqueror's original crown while Rhaenyra has the one from her father. Erryk has a twin brother Arryk who is also a member of the Kingsguard. Both of them end up on opposite sides of the war. 

2 minutes ago, mystery said:

Hide contents

Apparently Erryk Cargyll (a Kingsguard) helps Rhaenys sneak out of the Red Keep and they escape from the city on her dragon Meleys, they also steal the crown of Viserys which will given to Rhaenyra.

Aegon then has to be crowned with the Conqueror's original crown while Rhaenyra has the one from her father. Erryk has a twin brother Arryk who is also a member of the Kingsguard. Both of them end up on opposite sides of the war. 

Spoiler

I thought Rhaenyra was going to be crowned with Jaeherys’ crown, but I guess a good twist to have Rhaenys steal Viserys’. 

Aegon getting the Conqueror’s crown is cool. I need to go see which crown is at the end of the trailer. 

Also the talk with Rhaenys and Alicent seems to be epic, any idea what it’s about? 

2 minutes ago, Triton said:
  Hide contents

I thought Rhaenyra was going to be crowned with Jaeherys’ crown, but I guess a good twist to have Rhaenys steal Viserys’. 

Aegon getting the Conqueror’s crown is cool. I need to go see which crown is at the end of the trailer. 

Also the talk with Rhaenys and Alicent seems to be epic, any idea what it’s about? 

She does! The crown Viserys has is the same one Jaehaerys wore. 

Jaehaerys_I_Targaryen_Official_Guide.jpgHouse-of-the-Dragon-King-Viserys-Targaryen-Paddy-Considine.jpg

No idea about the rest.

8 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Hide contents

Are there any dragon sequences? 

Yes.

Mess, I don't want to taunt y'all but I can't really wait for subtitles (they don't provide those for press screeners - and there are some words I cannot quite make out because some characters are literally MUMBLING) to watch it again on Monday, might watch the episode again today. It's that good. The tension builds up beautifully throughout the ep and the first few minutes are actually quite... poetic? Probably the favorite beginning sequence of mine on TV. 

5 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Mess, I don't want to taunt y'all but I can't really wait for subtitles (they don't provide those for press screeners - and there are some words I cannot quite make out because some characters are literally MUMBLING) to watch it again on Monday, might watch the episode again today. It's that good. The tension builds up beautifully throughout the ep and the first few minutes are actually quite... poetic? Probably the favorite beginning sequence of mine on TV. 

I am so happy they nailed this part of the story considering how crucial it is, especially regarding the motivation and the kickoff of the Greens usurping the throne. I remember you were more on the middle ground on the series with the early press screeners, do you maybe feel your impression has improved with seeing most of the back half now?

Just now, mystery said:

Hide contents

I am so happy they nailed this part of the story considering how crucial it is, especially regarding the motivation and the kickoff of the Greens usurping the throne. I remember you were more on the middle ground on the series with the early press screeners, do you maybe feel your impression has improved with seeing most of the back half now?

Haha yeah, definitely! Massively improved, the latter half makes up for the bit more sluggish parts of the first one. In retrospect, they obviously needed the buildup to what is effectively a conflict that now suddenly feels on par with the best of GoT. This ep kicks the Dance in motion quite beautifully, there's palpable tension, and Olivia Cooke showcases one of the strongest turns of the whole franchise. I was a skeptic in August with Eps 1-6 but they now have me HOOKED.

1 minute ago, Liafen said:

Hide contents

Haha yeah, definitely! Massively improved, the latter half makes up for the bit more sluggish parts of the first one. In retrospect, they obviously needed the buildup to what is effectively a conflict that now suddenly feels on par with the best of GoT. This ep kicks the Dance in motion quite beautifully, there's palpable tension, and Olivia Cooke showcases one of the strongest turns of the whole franchise. I was a skeptic in August with Eps 1-6 but they now have me HOOKED.

Happy to hear that. So excited! Do you think there is a classic Ramin moment in there with the music? Everything so far has been nothing short of amazing, especially the last episode. 

5 minutes ago, mystery said:

Hide contents

Happy to hear that. So excited! Do you think there is a classic Ramin moment in there with the music? Everything so far has been nothing short of amazing, especially the last episode. 

The beginning of the ep, probably, that was wonderfully narrated with the tender music.

2 hours ago, Liafen said:

Reveal hidden contents

The beginning of the ep, probably, that was wonderfully narrated with the tender music.

do they finally show a closer look at Meleys ??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.